CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Dare I Ask? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/325683-dare-i-ask.html)

Trip January 7th, 2007 06:26 PM

Dare I Ask?

Are you unpacked, all washed, ironed and back to reality? The suitcases put away, the summer clothes back in the box? Are you ready to face the work week?

HELL NO!

Wanna cruise again soon?

Hell Ya!

LS80 January 7th, 2007 06:30 PM

Let's see..............all unpacked??? Yep.....Washed, ironed & back to reality???? Nope.......haven't even started that......

Suitcases are put away.......summer clothes still need to be washed.....

Face the work week!??!?!?!?! When did this happen???? Who said I have too!?!?!??!?!?! ACK!!!!!!

Cruise again?!?!?!?! YES!!!!! When?? Where??? I'm ready!!!!

Sharon

Trip January 7th, 2007 06:38 PM

Look what my time clock says about how long its been since I sailed...Boy time flies!

skymaster January 7th, 2007 06:38 PM

Yep, unpacked, yep, all cleaned but not ironed,,,,but put away,,,heck no,,,,we're just getting ready to put 'em all back in the suitcases for our next cruise! we're ready for the Glory on Feb 24th. Come on along! :D

Ken

rollerdonna January 7th, 2007 07:58 PM

Washed, dried, not ironed, not put away, except for the suitcases.
Not ready for work tomorrow, nor for the snow that's predicted.
I wanna go back onboard!!

donna

nlb1050 January 7th, 2007 08:19 PM

We weren't with you all on the Century but came back Dec 18 from our cruise and I'm just now finishing everything. Been so busy since what with Christmas, New Years and then friends emergency.

So If you all aren't done yet don't feel bad.

Angela Z. January 7th, 2007 08:30 PM

Yeah, all that stuff is done, well, except for ironing....I'm not big on that and we're still wearing summer clothes so that part was easy but definitely NOT ready to go back to work tomorrow :cry:
At least I get to leave work early for drs. appts. a couple days this week.
Angela Z.

April January 7th, 2007 08:33 PM

Almost--- does that answer count ?
The hardest part will be going back to work and facing the after Christmas refunds---- we did just have Christmas didnt we ????
Cheers
April

susancruzs January 8th, 2007 08:28 PM

Well, the laundry part is done but not the ironing! Suitcase is still on the bedroom floor, once I trip on it a few more times it'll be put away!!! :-)

It was back to work today but I left an hour early, I am still tired not back on track yet!

One good thing, my May cruise is less than 5 months away, woohoo, 24 days!!! Definitely something to look forward to!

Travelnut January 8th, 2007 11:23 PM

I'm all unpacked and suitcases are put away,,,,laundry is done,,,but not ironed,,,hate that job.
Work today was a total blurrr,,,,
PCD is hitting me bad. :cry:

Manuel September 5th, 2012 09:44 PM

I know this is an old post, but I just want to say now that we are retired, it's a lot easier when we come back from a trip.

TM

Fern September 6th, 2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manuel (Post 1445279)
I know this is an old post, but I just want to say now that we are retired, it's a lot easier when we come back from a trip.

TM

AMEN! It takes me at least three days to "recover" from a cruise, but now that we're retired I can take all the time I want :)!

Aerogirl September 6th, 2012 10:09 PM

Going to star packing for my Florida trip in 27 days!

Manuel September 13th, 2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aerogirl (Post 1445415)
Going to star packing for my Florida trip in 27 days!

I would love to hear about your Florida trip.

TM