Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 10th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Admiral

Default Honey,, I'm Home 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
Martha I'm here....would not miss reading this thread!Hey Dina you must be psychic
Well Hello Will: you just gave me an idea for Dina's new job; we shall call "Sundeck Physic Dina"; she can autograph photos and do readings from the globes, oops crystal ball. hahaha, made myself laugh on that one.. I think someone already has her outfit picked out -- gee who would that be.

Ready2GoNow can we call you AlreadyGoneNow..... bon voyage.!
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

Quote:
Originally Posted by msblackjack
Well Hello Will: you just gave me an idea for Dina's new job; we shall call "Sundeck Physic Dina"; she can autograph photos and do readings from the globes, oops crystal ball. hahaha, made myself laugh on that one.. I think someone already has her outfit picked out -- gee who would that be.

dina is not brave enough to let me pick her outfit!!

r2g, have a wonderful trip, i am looking forward to finding out how many things you forgot to pack. i pick 3 or 5 items, make me a winner and take notes for your review!!!

rescue must have caught a cold while he was playing in the snow, and his buddy redzone must be busy making him chicken soup.
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old January 11th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Admiral

Well, I'm up VERY early. Don't want to be, but couldn't sleep last night. I hate when I do that. Well, I'm packed, except for make-up and jewelry. I doubt I forgot anything. I start packing and think "I'm not going to take as much" and then I'm like, "Well, H@ll! I can't decide -- so I take it all! Wiish y'all could come, too! I think I'll check the Galveston Web Cams to see if I can catch my ship coming in!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old January 11th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfhawk60
Quote:

dina is not brave enough to let me pick her outfit!!

r2g, have a wonderful trip, i am looking forward to finding out how many things you forgot to pack. i pick 3 or 5 items, make me a winner and take notes for your review!!!

rescue must have caught a cold while he was playing in the snow, and his buddy redzone must be busy making him chicken soup.
too funny, do ya think that redzone is sitting at his bedside spoon feeding him the soup.....
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old January 11th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Admiral

Oh, Martha! I just have a visual of the two of them! HAHAHA "There, there, Rescue, it's good for you. Just one more bite." HAHA

Where are those guys, anyway! I'm crushed -- they didn't tell me bye! They don't love me anymore. I'm not feeling loved here!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old January 11th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Admiral

Quote:
so Mehawk is not practicing CPR on Rescue and REdzone;

Ready2gonow; will forget her slinky straps .... or her husband...

okay; here is my cruise plan:
I am trying to get the Feb cruise; but when I hinted about it last night, I was reminded that we are supposed to cruise in March with my bestfriend-more to that story below; so I reminded him that I am supposed to take my mom either on a cruise or to Biloxi and I was supposed to take her in Jan but I couldn't cause of work and oh wouldn' t it be nice for him to have the house to himself, with me and mom gone on the Fascination out of Miami on Feb 26th; of course, I said if he bought my ticket he woudl be covered for Valentine's day and not have to deal with any presents., dinner or anything....and I would be saving him money; he's thinking about it

As to the cruise wiht my friend, it has been talked about for the last year, for us to cruise together and I can't miss this cruise with her as she was dx w/lung cancer a couple of years ago and is trying to get a lot of traveling in with each of her friends this year. She called me just a bit ago and told me to set aside March 3rd through the 8th (I thought we were going end of April, but it is her call); put the problem is she has to sail out of Tampa, Fl or Port Canaveral, so we are looking at Tampa on Carnival and I was hoping to get the Enchantment of the Seas again; she is supposed to call me back today/tomorrow with the clear to book (I still haven't figured out how I am paying but what the heck charge now worry later)

So I might have two almost back to back; I will be broke on both, but who cares, just get me on the darn boat
Wow.. you are going to be a busy lady. I hope you can get on the Feb. 26th Fascination. It would be great to see you on board. Your right. You can not miss the other cruise.

Life is too short to let the ship of your dreams sail without you.

Carnival Destiny Feb. 2006
Carnival Fascination Feb. 2007
Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas Feb. 2008 The DTW & MsBJ tour
Carnival Valor MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2009
Carnival Glory MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2010
Carnival Dream MsBJ and Dina Feb. 2011
Old January 11th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
Martha I'm here....would not miss reading this thread!Hey Dina you must be psychic
Nahh.. I just know you after all this time. hahaha

Old January 11th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Well, I'm up VERY early. Don't want to be, but couldn't sleep last night. I hate when I do that. Well, I'm packed, except for make-up and jewelry. I doubt I forgot anything. I start packing and think "I'm not going to take as much" and then I'm like, "Well, H@ll! I can't decide -- so I take it all! Wiish y'all could come, too! I think I'll check the Galveston Web Cams to see if I can catch my ship coming in!
Bon Voyage Darlene.. You have a fantastic cruise and we want pictures again.

Now I don't have to be so jealous. HAHAHA

Old January 11th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Oh, Martha! I just have a visual of the two of them! HAHAHA "There, there, Rescue, it's good for you. Just one more bite." HAHA

Where are those guys, anyway! I'm crushed -- they didn't tell me bye! They don't love me anymore. I'm not feeling loved here!
Quit your whining or you'll get a duct tape job! Besides your going to be on a ship in a few short hours.

Hey.. can one of you guys pm me the countdown clock code. I forgot where to get that.

Old January 11th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Dina: PM'd you the countdown code

Darlene: agree w/your visual of the boys; chuckle chuckle.... - I am sure the boys still love ya..... they must just be too "involved" right now - not evolved, we are still waiting for that to happen

Here is irony for ya: I get home last night; check my mail and what is in there????? My savings certificates for Royal Carribbean AND a preapproved credit card offer AND GUESS WHAT ELSE, coupons/specials for Carnival and another preapproved credit card.... well problem solved I am cruising, just waiting on committments from the others - the back to backs are going be tough work wise, but hey I'm the boss (or one of them anyways)....
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old January 11th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Dina: PM'd you the countdown code

Darlene: agree w/your visual of the boys; chuckle chuckle.... - I am sure the boys still love ya..... they must just be too "involved" right now - not evolved, we are still waiting for that to happen

Here is irony for ya: I get home last night; check my mail and what is in there????? My savings certificates for Royal Carribbean AND a preapproved credit card offer AND GUESS WHAT ELSE, coupons/specials for Carnival and another preapproved credit card.... well problem solved I am cruising, just waiting on committments from the others - the back to backs are going be tough work wise, but hey I'm the boss (or one of them anyways)....
WWOOOHOOO!! Fantastic news. That waiting for other is tough.. Believe me I know. HAHAHA

Thank you for the info.. I'll hook that up right now.

Old January 11th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Admiral

If you haven't left yet R2G have a great time. Computers were down in our area yesterday so I couldn't get on.

Hmmm Fascination in Feb. Hmmmm lets se, since I am going on a ski trip in April, what are the chances of the wife letting me cruise by myself in Feb? Gotta pay for the pool so can't afford to take the whole family! hmmmmm if I bring up that this cruise is available I have a feeling she would say she should go since I am going away in April. What a dilemma. Besides the fact that since the Fascination is in my own backyard and I haven't even been INVITEDby my friends I probably won't be able to go.
Old January 11th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuedad
If you haven't left yet R2G have a great time. Computers were down in our area yesterday so I couldn't get on.

Hmmm Fascination in Feb. Hmmmm lets se, since I am going on a ski trip in April, what are the chances of the wife letting me cruise by myself in Feb? Gotta pay for the pool so can't afford to take the whole family! hmmmmm if I bring up that this cruise is available I have a feeling she would say she should go since I am going away in April. What a dilemma. Besides the fact that since the Fascination is in my own backyard and I haven't even been INVITEDby my friends I probably won't be able to go.
We wondered where you were.

Hey.. your rich according to Thurston Jr. Money is no object. HAHAHA There are some deals going on. HEY!! Consider yourself invited and quit whining. HAHAH Not my fault you prefer snow to the sand and sun.. sick man.

Old January 11th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Admiral

Well I am starting my third job now. I am going to start with a home health company. Spend to much time home during the day playing tennis, cleaning the house and what not so I better use the 5 days a week I have off to do some work. Just looked up this cruise and a suite would cost me $2,155 for the suite which we would need but the IC $1,155 which is more doable but the issue would be that my kids can't miss school.
Old January 11th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Admiral

Hmmmm... Yeah.. the kids with school could be a problem. I don't suppose they could bring along homework? Who am I kidding? Nobody does homework on vacation. HAHAHA

Third JOB... You are a driven man. I can't even think of a second one much less a third.

Old January 11th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Admiral

I can't get them to do homework at HOME! let alone a cruise ship.

Well tommorrow the pavers go down around the pool so we can start planning more what we want to do with the rest of the yard. My goal is to create an outside "key west" style atmosphere and if REDZONE shows up with his earrings it will really be Key West style HAHAHA. I am putting in a beach behind the pool, the wife is excited about that, just an area between our coconut trees and behind the pool that over looks the lake. It will be fenced in of course but with all the rest of the pool perimeter that is going to have pals and plants this will still give us a nice view of the lake. I just wish there were no houses on the other side of the lake which is not the best view in the worl but what can you do. My wife bought me a working 3 foot lighthouse for xmas that she new I wanted for the yard so I can't wait to put that in. After I get done I'll have my computer genious neighbor take pics and I can post them I hope. So if I do all this myself it should keep the cost down.
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Admiral

Joe, I agree. You are driven! You will have that pool paid for in no time! Yes, we want pictures! It sure is a pain to have to schedule cruises around school. At least you have your Thanksgiving cruise to count down to.

Martha, you certainly will be busy. I'm glad you will be able to cruise with your friend.

And DINA! You have your countdown clock! Yeeeeaaaa!

You would think that with as many cruises as Redzone has stacked up, one of us would have managed to book on one of his cruises.

I guess that will leave me as the only one without a countdown clock when get back. But I'll deal with that Monday.
Mariner of the Seas

Old January 11th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Admiral

You cruise leaves in 3 hours why are you not on the boat yet! with 5 hours to go I was already knee deep in margaritas!
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Admiral

Quote:
I can't get them to do homework at HOME! let alone a cruise ship.

Well tommorrow the pavers go down around the pool so we can start planning more what we want to do with the rest of the yard. My goal is to create an outside "key west" style atmosphere and if REDZONE shows up with his earrings it will really be Key West style HAHAHA. I am putting in a beach behind the pool, the wife is excited about that, just an area between our coconut trees and behind the pool that over looks the lake. It will be fenced in of course but with all the rest of the pool perimeter that is going to have pals and plants this will still give us a nice view of the lake. I just wish there were no houses on the other side of the lake which is not the best view in the worl but what can you do. My wife bought me a working 3 foot lighthouse for xmas that she new I wanted for the yard so I can't wait to put that in. After I get done I'll have my computer genious neighbor take pics and I can post them I hope. So if I do all this myself it should keep the cost down.
That sounds very nice. Your own little paradise. I definitely want to see pictures of it when your done. Yeah.. doing it yourself will save some bucks.

Old January 11th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Admiral

Quote:
You cruise leaves in 3 hours why are you not on the boat yet! with 5 hours to go I was already knee deep in margaritas!
I know.. but then she does live right down the street. HAHAHA

Old January 11th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Admiral

Ta-ta! We're off! (But we all knew that already ) See you Monday!
Mariner of the Seas

Old January 11th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

Have fun Darlene! Glad everything worked out with your MIL!

Melody
Old January 11th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Admiral

I can't wait to read the headlines in Texas! World's oldest cruiser throws DIL from boat for hoarding the margaritas!
Old January 11th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Admiral

Quote:
I can't wait to read the headlines in Texas! World's oldest cruiser throws DIL from boat for hoarding the margaritas!
or the other headline could be: "Slinkies caught in turbine engine, slows cruise ship to a stall - the proud owner of the slinkies was unable to comment as she was inebriated; blames teh incident on teh drink of the day."
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old January 11th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Admiral

Quote:
LMAO She would too.

Old January 11th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Quote:
or the other headline could be: "Slinkies caught in turbine engine, slows cruise ship to a stall - the proud owner of the slinkies was unable to comment as she was inebriated; blames teh incident on teh drink of the day."
Hey thats better than a headline reading: "Woman let of ship at port for allowing children to play with her slinkies in the adult only hot tub"

or

" woman asked to leave the sun deck due to waiters constantly tripping over what appeared to be slinkies just rolling on the deck back and forth with the rocking of the ship"

or

"woman wins bungee jumping contest without using bungee cords" reports say the woman supplied her own!

or

" Woman detained on ship by the FBI! reports say that a US coast guard vessel picked up on radar that what appeared to be 2 torpedos aimed at the vessel was actually a woman standing in the water with a margarita in her hand"! The US Navy has now approached the woman in order to use her likeness for new torpedos being designed and they say that the unique shape is nothing like they have ever seen and appear to be more aerodynamic than anything they have designed. They expect that with this new shape they will be able to fire them up to 2000 miles at enemy targets. They have also designed smaller ones and are now using them as bowling pins for crews on board during downtime.
Old January 11th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Admiral

ROTFLMAO Your killing me.. HAHAHA She's going to beat you with here WalMart bags when she gets back.

Old January 11th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

boy dina, that count down clock really looks good on you, it just fits you like a glove and really brings out the color of your eyes, i love the way it hugs your curves

so Martha you just had to get him started!!! he started out sooo nice and you just toss a wrench in there to see what would happen!!! and you pick on us!!

rescue, you are, well there are really no word. bungee cords, torpedos, what do you do dream this stuff while your sleeping???
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old January 11th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Admiral

Bye Darlene. Have a great time

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old January 12th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Admiral

rescuedad: hahahaha good headlines.... Darlene will see the humor...

waltersana: are you saying I am a trouble maker, I didn't know rescue would get so carried away; I mean if you look back at some recent posts he missed some really really great opportunities....

dina: that's why darlene didn't take long to pack; she just threw everything in walmart bags and away she went....

morning Mehawk have you got a cruise booked yet....
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Closed Thread