Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 12th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday Morning!

Good morning, friends. Monday's do not seem quite so bad when you don't have to go to work! I could get very used to this!!!!! It is supposed to be a beautiful day in the "Burgh".....with temps almost hitting 60 today and sunny. I cannot wait. What a great day to take off. I really do not have too much planned for today....just a few odds and ends. I hope you all have a great Monday.
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old March 12th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Admiral

Good wet morning to you, Mary Lou, and all of the others to follow. It is wet, wet, wet!! I had to get gasoline, this morning, and when I went to get back into my car, it was as if a car wash was going on and I became totally soaked. It work me up .

Hope to get the car to the dealer today for some maintenance, if it isn't raining too hard.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old March 12th, 2007, 07:09 AM
First Mate

Good morning all.

I've been absent for awhile. Just really busy at work. Holy smokes. I haven't been this busy in a long time.

Well it's March Break for the kiddies up here. DD is off to Grandma's and Poppa's for a couple of days. I get a break.

I'm off on vacation next week, just doing the spring cleaning stuff.

Have a good day everyone.
Old March 12th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Should hit the 40's today and tomorrow, then back down to the 30's with wet snow predicted for the weekend. Just when I foolishly allowed myself to hope winter might be actually over.

Since I will not be having surgery this week, and I knew that I could possible get really blue about it, I decided that I would spend time with many of my friends that are in need of a pick-me up.

Today's plan is to go and sit at the hospital with a friend while her husband has a minor surgery, then visit an elderly neighbor who has been diagnosed with throat cancer and has been given 8 more months.

RD - sorry to read the diagnosis for your Auntie in Californie. Very sad.
ML - enjoy your day

Well, gott shower and get going, need to be at the hospital at 8.

Hope you all have a great day.
Old March 12th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Sea Trekker

Good Morning All CM's
Well, I finally did it, signed up for Social security. Know i feel old.
This week there are several birthday's, and anniversarys. Got to get busy with gifts, cards, cakes, etc. I love to shop, especially for love ones.
See you all later, have a great day.
Old March 12th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

Hey All,

I think Mehawk is sending me his rain later today or this week (?), depends on how fast the system moves! Thanks so much Michael! Baton Rouge weather is full of the white stuff (you know.....fog!)! High today in the high 70's close to the 80's. I'm wondering when I can start wearing summer suits to work????

Have a great Monday! I've decided to embrace daylight savings time....if I could just wake up!

Melody
Old March 12th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where the temp sits at 0C (32F) and is expected to get up to 5C (41F). Lots of showers forecast for the rest of the week, so maybe, just maybe, winter will finally wash away!

Yesterday was a good spring cleaning day, at least got a good start anyway.
Lots more to do, but one room at a time!

Wishing you all a good week at whatever you're doing!

donna
Old March 12th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where it is a nice spring morning. We received a lot of good rain yesterday and all during the night. I had to dig out one of my sun dresses, because it was so humid and warm. Around 8:00 last night I heard the beep beep beep on the TV which tells us there is some sort of warning. I went to look, and the warning was for blowing snow. Considering it was in the 70's, they must have been talking about the blowing pollen.

It is also spring break for us, so I will also be trying to do some spring cleaning.

Best wishes to all!!!

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old March 12th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Today is going to be a good day! Firstly, I awoke witha smile, because I had a dream about my guy,Don Johnson!! Secondly i just read an email and, it read:

Your email was among the 4 Lucky winners who won a lump sum of FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLINGS (£500,000.000 ) each on THE
COCA COLA
COMPANY PROMOTIONS.

How lucky can one lady be! I will let the man who is coming to measure the windows know

Make it a good day, and don't try and outdo me

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old March 12th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Admiral

Morning!

Awoke to very strong thunderstoms this morning. No damage at my hous (don't think, anyway).

Our plans are to rent out my MIL's house, so guess any guess what I'll be doing? DH is bringing the boxes to our house for me to sort through. Any volunteers? One of my son's best friends is going to rent it from us. He has always been one of my favorites, so I feel really good about he and his family becoming our neighbors.

Got to get busy. All my easterly neighbors watch out! These storms are coming your way!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Morning gang from beautiful Hilton Head Island S.Carolina,,,we are on vacation,,guess I could call it spring break

This is one gorgeous place,,,I have never been here b/4 but wow it's nice. Plus the weather is very nice as well. Going to be in the 80's

Hope eveyone has a great Monday,,,

"Attitude is determined by latitude"

Geoff Peterson for President.
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Admiral

Default Good Monday Morning

Good morning from Southern California. Boy, am I ever jealous of all of you who are getting rain! It was very hot and very dry yesterday, so dry that we have two big fires going. Red alerts will continue today as we set new temp records.

My DH and I went to an open house yesterday, just across the street. The owner had both the inside and outside redone, and it looks great. Should have no problem selling it.

Gym day for Keith, as usual. I have a smal amount of ironing to do and some errands later.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning Cruisemates! Sunny and a bit cooler in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies. Hope to still see temps in the 50s F.

Off shortly to see our accountant, Bill U. Fast. Hopefully not too long before he's finished, and everything is in order.