CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   It's Friday!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/329976-its-friday.html)

rollerdonna March 16th, 2007 07:24 AM

It's Friday!!

Here it is, Friday already! Going in to work early again today for an all-day workshop. At least I get a break from the kids and I get to come home early.
Bad news is, another snowstorm is on the way! Just when I thought spring was actually here... :cry:

donna

JamesRT March 16th, 2007 07:46 AM

Good Morning rd, and all to follow.
Sounds like you are having the same type of weather we are.Thought Spring had sprung,but the weather has turned nasty here once again.
We went from temps in the mid 70's to 30's.
Y'All have a Great Day!

Trip March 16th, 2007 07:47 AM

Hi Kids,
No snow here yet, but it's coming, so it'a a bead and read kind of day:) Calgon, take me a way!

Make t a good one.

fasteddie March 16th, 2007 07:57 AM

Mornin' everybody,

We've had some really goofy weather here the last few days. It was 66F a few days ago. We had rain that caused some flooding. Then yesterday, it started to snow! It's a good thing, because if it had continued raining, we would have had some major flooding. So today we are going to get 6-10" of snow! Oh, how I love March!

Tomorrow, we are supposed to go to the local high school to watch their spring play. They are putting on "Cats", so it should be an enjoyable evening if we can drive through the snow drifts.

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!

Ed

VTJen March 16th, 2007 08:00 AM

Good Morning All,

Well, what a shock after all the warm temps to go out with the dog this morning and find it only 9 degrees. Ya, the storm is the big news. We won't get hit until tonight, but we are in the 10- to 20 inch range. Oh Joy!

Not much on today's agenda. Still playing tag to see which computer will connect on any given day to the internet. Can't seem to figure out this problem out and dh has spent hours on tech support. Today the laptop is the one connected.

Good Day all

Phyllbo March 16th, 2007 08:30 AM

Sometimes it's good to be in Florida. We may or may not get rain today. I keep getting that urge to fly north again, but I know it's still not time when I hear all these weather reports. :-)

Not much on the to do list today.

Have a good one all.

Phyll

merryheart March 16th, 2007 08:45 AM

Good Morning!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...leywinking.gif

We're in the 30's again today! A day of cleaning and cooking for me...YIPPEE! Will see the grandkiddos tonight...can't wait for that! They make us laugh!

Everyone...have a http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4..._Day_Merry.gifday!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...sing_MERRY.gif

ready2gonow March 16th, 2007 09:20 AM

Morning, Mates!

A beautiful in my neighborhood, with a high of 73! I'm so sorry that all our bad dweather had to make its way to the northeast and turn to cold and snow. :(

Not sure what is on my agenda today, but it is the weekend! Everybody make it a good one. I get to play with my grandbaby this weekend! Yeeeaaaahh!

Luanne Russo March 16th, 2007 09:53 AM

Good Morning from central Texas where it is suppose to be a beautiful day.

Feeling much better today. Two days ago, youngest was driving hubby's new truck and hit a bird. Not a little bird, but a buzzard. It tore up the front end of the truck. Thank goodness for good insurance and small towns. Hopefully once the parts come in, you will not be able to tell that the damage was done.

Today is the last of our spring break. I couldn't be happier. This week has been slower than any we have had, since Jim left.

Just two more weeks

Everyone have a good day!!

Luanne

Mike M March 16th, 2007 09:53 AM

Good morning all:

The sun is up and so am I. So I have that going for me. I have no idea what I shall do today. Betty had to work late so she will not awaken until almost noon. I will be a quiet husband and play nicely in the hinter regions on the house.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful St. Patrick's Day weekend.

To all, liberated, Irish women: Erin go Bragh-less LOL

Take care,
Mike

Kuki March 16th, 2007 10:16 AM

Good Morning cruisemates! Warming trend returns to Calgary... with temps in the 50s F by today or tomorrow.

The back is still bothering me but have to get moving today regardless to get some blood work done. Then pick up some odds and ends I need to pack for next week's cruise.

It should all be a fairly short jaunt, and back home to continue alternating ice and heat.

Cruznut2 March 16th, 2007 10:30 AM

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! Storm on the way, just when I thought spring was here. Right now it looks like this is my last snowy winter. I am moving to Florida, the Lakeland area. I hope to be gone from here sometime in May. My sister will be flying up here for a committal service for our aunt that passed away. I am hoping she will want to drive down with me. She lives in Sarasota. This could work out well. Have a great day all.

Laura

Deni March 16th, 2007 10:53 AM

Good Morning!

Have a great weekend! We are getting ready for our green beer tomorrow.

Happy St Paddy's Day!

Deni

CruisinK n J March 16th, 2007 11:29 AM

It's Friday

Good morning from sunny Southern California. No fog but a little cooler.

I spent last night making arrangements for our trip to Minnesta in May.
The airplane and hotels are all set. Keith says he will make the car arrangements.

Another gym day for Keith. He made his last trip to Riverside yesterday. Now it'll be just monthly visits to see how the restorations are going. I should tell you that the other day, we finally got the replacement for a faulty dining table overhead lamp. Keith did a bang-up job assembling and hanging it. It has about 80 parts!

Laura, congratulations on your move. Won't you miss Patty?

Take care in that snow, everyone!

Judy

DougR. March 16th, 2007 03:24 PM

Well good afternoon all!!!!!!!!! Nasty Nor'easter here, luckily though we are south of the snow line. If today had been a work Friday I would have a hell of a time getting home from NYC as they are due for up to 8 inches of snow topped by ice. Not much else going on -- baking up some calzones for dinner.

Tomorrow we are going to visit the QVC (a shopping network here in the US) studios in West Chester PA and be in the audience for a live show at 1pm Eastern. It is an Irish theme. I will be the one wearing the "Kiss my Shamrocks" pin LOL

Erin go braugh!!! (My Grandmother was an O'Flanagan)

Here is something for a miserable day here in the East:

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...3040/56449.jpg

Princess Cays

Mean Dean March 16th, 2007 04:33 PM

Doug,

It's 71F, and Phil and I are out here on the deck! Those calzones of yours sound great!

Dean