CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   It's Saturday and it's snowing again! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/330037-its-saturday-its-snowing-again.html)

rollerdonna March 17th, 2007 07:23 AM

It's Saturday and it's snowing again!

Good morning Mates, from a snowy, blowy Montreal! We're in the middle of a typical March snowstorm. Unfortunately, I have to go into town early for yet another teacher workshop! Driving is going to be fun. :roll:

Then I'm going to come home and curl up with a good movie for the rest of the day! have a good one!

donna

Chuck Palm March 17th, 2007 07:53 AM

Boy the luck of the Irish isn't upon you. It's going to be fairly nice here in Portland today, I think. It was about 60f. yesterday, which is pretty good for PDX in early March.

When it's sunny and no rain, we're happy. Best of all, I have no teacher workshops today either. Praise the leprechauns for that.

Have a great read this P.M.

skymaster March 17th, 2007 08:50 AM

Top-o-the-morning to both of you, and all my Mates who follow. Sounds like the Luck-o-the-Irish isn't with either of you, as it's bright and sunny, and going up to 70 degrees here today. Maybe I can talk the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) into a shot of that green beer this evening!
Just found out from one of my nieces that they are planning a cruise to celebrate my brothers 50th wedding anniversary, so naturally, we had to book too. Inspiration in July,,,,here we come.

Super day,

Ken

Will March 17th, 2007 09:16 AM

Gotta love the South :D

cruisingfrompa March 17th, 2007 10:26 AM

I wish i was in the South other than the fact that the snowy nts look greta in the night time sky last night as we were traveling ot our cabin . Thats about all ilike of it. I want our warm weather back. :D

nolou525 March 17th, 2007 10:27 AM

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all.

What an ugly day it is. I had a terrible commute to the bank this morning. The roads were a mess, the plows were making it worse and drivers think the roads are clear.

My daughter had three shots yesterday for her Ecuador trip. Her arms are killing her. She still needs to get the prescription filled for the malaria pills. She starts these 2 days before she goes, the whole time she's gone and for a week after she returns.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

Floridanamaw March 17th, 2007 10:50 AM

One baseball game down, two more to go later today. The 8AM one was cold and windy. Hopefully it will be a little warmer and less windy this afternoon when the other two are played. Happy St. Patrick's day to all.

Phyllbo March 17th, 2007 10:56 AM

Happy Saint Patricks Day from sunny Florida.

Jake went to get his haircut this morning, and his favorite place is closed for the "holiday". Bet they've gone fishing. :-)

Getting the wash done this morning and then this evening we celebrate my brother's birthday at the Riverhouse restaurant on the intercoastal.

Have a good one all.
Phyll

Kuki March 17th, 2007 11:09 AM

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...thumb62120.gif Happy St. Paddy's day to all my fellow cruisemates leprachans.

Temps will be creeping towards 60F today in Calgary, and green beer will be running in the streets. Guess, since I'm no longer in the bar business I can take off the leprachan costume LOL

Went to visit my Dr., the renowned Dr. Say Ah, and thanks to the world of modern pharmacutical intervention my back feels much better today.

Brunch with my father this afternoon, and since I have some mobility, guess I'll start laying out my cruise clothing for Mrs. K to pack.

CruisinK n J March 17th, 2007 01:42 PM

Saturday and It's Snowing Again

A late good morning from Southern California. A little cool right now, but heading for the 80's.

Keith just left for Riverside. A meeting and to install a phone for the old guy he's been helping out. I plan to do a bit of shopping.

Have a good one!

Judy

jennc March 17th, 2007 07:24 PM

It's STILL raining in Vancouver, it's lilke something out of Angela's Ashes in rainy Limerick, Ireland

mehawk March 17th, 2007 07:50 PM

Arrgh, sumbodi made off wi' me treasare ind me lucky four leaf clova.