CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Sunday Morning, Where is everybody? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/330085-sunday-morning-where-everybody.html)

skymaster March 18th, 2007 09:21 AM

Sunday Morning, Where is everybody?

Good morning Mates. It's Sunday, and looks to be another beautiful day here in the neighborhood. This is my last day off before returning to work after my surgery. We'll see how it goes, but as James Brown said, "I feel good".

See y'all aboard,

Ken

Sea Trekker March 18th, 2007 09:30 AM

Hi Ken and all CM's to follow,

A busy day today, yard sale ging on, laundry,follow up on my business leads, bills to pay. the usual wonderful daily rut.
I sent our friends that will be cruising with us the book Happy Sails.
Great book for the novice cruiser and experienced to.
Have a good Sunday
Carole 8)

Irish March 18th, 2007 09:31 AM

Good Morning Ken and All to follow

Ken....Glad to hear you are doing well and that you are ready :cry: or a least going to be at work tomorrow.

I will be booking next year's cruise tomorrow. We are taking our boys (Hopefuly the oldest will not be back in the sandbox at that time) and more and more family members are wanting to go. So it looks like a family reunion on the high seas. The boys and I will be doing some Scuba diving in the Bahamas while the wife and the rest....... shop.

Well I have to get ready for church, you all have a great day from deep in the Heart of Dixie.....Alabama

John 8)

Luanne Russo March 18th, 2007 10:31 AM

Good morning from Central Texas where is is a cool cloudy day, but still very nice. I slept with the windows open last night. Boy, we sure do have a lot of trains at night. LOL

Ken, I am so glad you are well enough to go back to work. Take it slow.

Carole, Good luck with the yard sale

John, I have missed you. Don't stay away so long.

Today is a rest day. Lots of cleaning yesterday to get ready to go back to work after spring break.

Everyone take care.

Luanne

CruisinK n J March 18th, 2007 11:06 AM

Sunday Morning, Where is Everybody?

Good morning from an overcast Southern California. The birds don't seem to care, tho'. They are chirping away.

Ken, nice to hear that you're getting back into your groove.

Another quiet Sunday here. I had a nice time shopping yesterday in Newport Beach. Keith went to Riverside yet again.

Gotta get some coffee, a shower, breakfast, and some newspaper reading done. Enjoy your day, all!

Judy

Kuki March 18th, 2007 11:09 AM

Good Morning cruisemates! Temps in Calgary are going up and down at the same time LOL Yesterday was a beautiful day with temps reaching 60s... today we'll struggle in single didgets.

Today we'll likely stay inside and prepare for next week's cruise in ernst.

rollerdonna March 18th, 2007 12:15 PM

Well, I didn't make the good morning thread....it's now 12:09pm and I just got up! Guess I needed a good night's sleep!

It's a white winter wonderland out there today. We received about 20 cms of snow throughout the day yesterday. I t was heck driving downtown and trying to park in big snowbanks, but today it's all cleaned up and looks nice, just in time for the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade, a very big event in Montreal history. Although at -6, I think I will stay home and watch it on TV!

donna

JamesRT March 18th, 2007 01:00 PM

Good Morning Everyone,
A decent weather day here,temps in the 50's after some very cold days!
I don't think Spring has sprung yet!
Have a Good Day!

MaryLou March 18th, 2007 03:06 PM

Good afternoon all! I, too, missed the "good morning" portion of this thread. We took a weekend trip to WV to visit with my best friend who I've not seen since Christmas 2005. They have a beautiful house there.....but, it is in the snow belt....what was I thinking? Luckily, the majority of the snow fell after we arrived there. It was pretty....but, I prefer 80 and sun any day.
Ken, take it easy going back to work...don't over do it.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.