Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Old April 12th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Admiral

Default Happy Thursday!

Good morning, friends. Happy Thursday.....I am in a particularly good mood today as it is my Friday. Since I had to work last Friday, I've decided to take tomorrow off and get some things done such as my income tax return! Yikes! I have never waited this long to file my taxes before. I hope you all have a great day!
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Old April 12th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Admiral

Good morning MaryLou and all of our friends to follow. This is my "Saturday" and I'll just lounge around. I wish I were at sea...

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old April 12th, 2007, 08:20 AM
First Mate

Good morning ML and Mehawk...plus those to follow.

Well I wish it was my day off or Friday for that matter, but that's how things go.

Busy day at work and at home later tonight.

Have a good day all.
Old April 12th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where it is still my "Thursday"! !
I've been called in early again today, to sub for a couple hours before my own shift. It's gonna be another long day....
The weather doesn't look so great either, rain and snow forecast all day, possibly up to 15cms. Winter just won't quit!

donna
Old April 12th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT

Good Morning Cruisemates!
Pop a top and have a good one!
Old April 12th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Well, the snows haven't quite crept over the mountian to my region yet, but it has gotten very dar, so I do know it is coming. It is supposed to be quite wet and heavy and there is a chance lines will come down. I'm hoping this is not the case. It is supposed to warm up this weekend,
but just heard that we will have a repeat of this storm on Monday - it is very hard not to just pack up and leave.

Off to work soon. Hope I can wrap up the office work today, so I can finish the portion I do from home tomorrow, that way I can also work on getting my housework done as well!

Judy - I had to laugh at Keith's post. He reminds me of my dh. I'm always ready to replace the broken item - he works like the dickens to fix it...sometimes I don't want it fixed, I just want something new!

Cruise Critic - sounds like you lead quite an interesting life - rubbing shoulders with like those you described in your post.

ML - good luck with the taxes - I'm so glad we did it early this year. Hope you have time for something fun on Friday too!

Hope you all have a great day,
Old April 12th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning from Central Texas where the sun is trying to shine. We had to turn the air on yesterday. Not to hot, but kind of sticky.

I don'thave to be at work until 12:00, so I am going to do something around here this morning.

Everyone have a good day!!

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old April 12th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Admiral

Good morning from very sunny Florida I have had a heck of a time logging into CM today! We had computer problems and now we have a firewall and all sorts of stuff. Maybe thats the reason?

I have not been on much too busy. My dh just went over the skyway bridge this morning and he saw a ship! A cruise would be nice. But we are trying to get back to Kenya so we need to save our vacation days for sure.

Luanne how is life with your husband now?I bet you are one happy camper and I am so happy for the both of you.

I did get to read Kukis cruise experience and it was a joy to read. Thanks Kuki for the daily updates!

Have a blessed and wonderful day mates!

June 1st 2015--- Denali Explorer Cruise on Star Princess!

Dec 18, 2014 Caribbean Princess
Old April 12th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning Sue! Life is very very good!!

Thanks
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old April 12th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Morning!

It's rainy outside and today is the day I take Mom to the grocery! Should be fun!

It would be nice to be on a Cruise right now for sure! I have a friend that's on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise...time to get our video out and watch it! !

and have a really great day!

Old April 12th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Admiral

good morning from cold, wet, windy, sleeting Massachusetts. Winter just doesn't want to leave us.
Old April 12th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Howdy Everyone:

It's Thursday The kitchen towel reads Monday my underwear says Friday and now ML says it's Thursday. OMG: I'm going insane

It's off to the vampire's to get some blood level's checked. It's been an unfun week but things are on the upswing.

I hope everyone has a great Monday, Friday or "Thursday".

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

I've been busy at work, so I haven't been able to get near a 'puter. My cold has turned into a pain in the nose. One minute I can't breathe, then the next minute, I make Kneenex a rich company.

I had the ultrasound and biopsy the other day, and the doctor thinks it's just an abnormality. I told him I'm an abnormal kind of guy, so It just figures. I go see him in a couple of weeks to get the lab report.

We had rain, then snow this morning, so I'm really ready for Spring to get here!

Have a great day!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Admiral

Good morning from cloudy Florida. Don't know how Sue missed the rain this morning since it's coming from her side, but that's Florida for you.

Mike, you crack me up! Thanks for the laugh.

Sue, good to see you.

Ed, glad the doctor doesn't think it's too serious. I hate when they tell me that I have something abnormal. I don't like being in that group, but sometimes I guess having something normal could be far worse. What a crazy mixed up world we live in. :-)

Have a good one all. I'm going to get some housecleaning done and dodge the raindrops.

Phyll
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Default Happy Thursday

Good morning from sunny Southern California. Well, what do you know? This old thing is working again. The laptop, that is!

Not much happenng here. I get a much-needed manicure this afternoon. Keith gets to gloat for the rest of the day about fixing this computer.

Mike, just to reasure you, it really is Thursday!

"See" you guys on Chat tonight.

Judy
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

Good Morning!

The day started out cool (high 50's). The weather person said we would be in the high 70's today. I sure hope so, cos I wore a dress to work today! Oh by the way.......................

5 days smoke free!

Have a great day!

Melody
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Admiral

Morning, mates!

I'm slow moving, but moving. That is good, huh?

James, isn't it a little early to be "popping a top?"
Ed, an abnormality if better than some of the other results that are out there! Hope the cold gets better!

I plan on getting out of the house for a while today. As Martha would say "That is a good thing!"

Everyone have a great day!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old April 12th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Warming trend in Calgary, with temps running up to 50F.

Up very late last night with our baseball draft; started at 6 PM and ended at 1 AM. Amazing that we've had this same pool going for 14 years.

Mike.. glad things are in the upswing! And Eddie - happy to hear the good diagnosis, sure the labs will verify that... and you can just concentrate on the cold. Sounds like the same cold I went through, and you'll get rid of the cold and go to the cough. How lovely