Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 21st, 2007, 07:39 AM
Admiral

Well I see the HIH thread survived another night without getting deleted!
Now that our deprived night owls are asleep it is back to your regularly scheduled programming!

What is all this talk about a GPS? why is it the gadget of the year? why do you need a GPS so badly that you are all racing to the store to get one? Do I need one more than say a new margarita machine? I have been to dingman's ferry, I didn't get that lost! Walter, did you get lost in Florida? and needed a GPS? That's pretty lame. everything in Florida goes E,W,N,S and if you can't read a map well then if you go to far east or west you'll end up in water. if you go to far south you will know it cause no one speaks english and if you sit on the beach you can gaze at cruise ships, drug running boats and the occasional haitian or cuban filled makeshift raft floating in! Too far north all the people start looking like REDZONE! overalls, no teeth etc and the gas price drops from $2.97 a gal to $2.22 a Gal. Seriously, why does one need a GPS so badly.

PS I will discuss with dina if she can post the pic. In private of course, in a low lit room with a bottle of wine and some luther playing in the backround.
Sponsored Links
Old April 21st, 2007, 07:50 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

We aren't playing that game anymore Rescue....we know you aren't going to post it, so why waste the space on the HIH board? Did you read the "Dusty Underwear" thread? I left you a message there!

BTW, I have some great emails with graphics and some are videos....most of them can't be posted here! If anyone wants them, PM me your email address and they are yours!

Melody
Old April 21st, 2007, 09:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to JamesRT Send a message via MSN to JamesRT Send a message via Yahoo to JamesRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
James, those were some great movies, weren't they?

At that time they were real money makers.
Old April 21st, 2007, 10:21 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuedad
Well I see the HIH thread survived another night without getting deleted!
Now that our deprived night owls are asleep it is back to your regularly scheduled programming!

What is all this talk about a GPS? why is it the gadget of the year? why do you need a GPS so badly that you are all racing to the store to get one? Do I need one more than say a new margarita machine? I have been to dingman's ferry, I didn't get that lost! Walter, did you get lost in Florida? and needed a GPS? That's pretty lame. everything in Florida goes E,W,N,S and if you can't read a map well then if you go to far east or west you'll end up in water. if you go to far south you will know it cause no one speaks english and if you sit on the beach you can gaze at cruise ships, drug running boats and the occasional haitian or cuban filled makeshift raft floating in! Too far north all the people start looking like REDZONE! overalls, no teeth etc and the gas price drops from $2.97 a gal to $2.22 a Gal. Seriously, why does one need a GPS so badly.

PS I will discuss with dina if she can post the pic. In private of course, in a low lit room with a bottle of wine and some luther playing in the backround.
now listen rescue, did i bust your chops when you dump cash on something stupid?? i travel two hours or so for work, its just nice to know where your going. besides they seem to have a real problem putting up street signs and/or keeping them straight these days. no big deal, i just think dina figured i shouldent be spending that kind of money on a toy. which YOU should understand since you need dina's PERMISSION to post your pic
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old April 21st, 2007, 10:49 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

boy this thread is running like 22 hours a day, picture keeping hours like that on a 7 day cruise with the energy level we have. of course we will get a brake when the ship has to stop and search for the night crew that went out on the balcony during the late night party and SOME HOW managed to fall overboard
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)
Old April 21st, 2007, 11:44 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfhawk60
boy this thread is running like 22 hours a day, picture keeping hours like that on a 7 day cruise with the energy level we have. of course we will get a brake when the ship has to stop and search for the night crew that went out on the balcony during the late night party and SOME HOW managed to fall overboard
Walter so true:

and rescue I was surpised as you were that the last several pages didn't get deleted.. . poor Will someone needs to fix him (his PM capabilities that is. )

Melody probably won' t believe me but I got a picture of rescue and I do believe it is the real thing. so do I throw both Dina and Rescue under the bus or do I let Walter make that decision
Valor Feb 2009: Dina & Marty - again
Grandeur Feb 2008: DTW, Dina & Marty
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Fascination: Feb 2007
Enchantment of Seas: Sept 2006
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 21st, 2007, 11:49 AM
Admiral

Good morning, Wow!!! The night owls did a book last night! Made even me blush when I read it this morning and say "OMG" many times.

Joe, I agree with your take on the GPS thing. Heck a REAL man uses the sun or moon to orientate himself so he doesn't need those fancy gadgets. My BIL has one that he uses on the golf coourse so he knows which club to use... allegedly.

I am on a worse schedule than I was before. I wil lbe hard pressed to venture into the realm at night but will occassionally. The post police nailed me and deleted one of my posts last week also. What a week.

I went to the Galveston webcam and watched the Ecstasy come in. Wish I were on the dock getting ready to get on her.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old April 21st, 2007, 11:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning, all you misfits!

I see that Rescue, Walter, and my Sweetie, James, are all up and about this morning.

Last night DS, DIL, and precious grandbaby came over the steaks and margaritas. Oh my goodness, those were some good 'ritas! Everytime I drink one I thank Marty! Killer doesn't begin to describe them! I have always preferred my margarita on the rocks, but the others always order theirs frozen. Well, if I'm making them, they're on the rocks. My DIL said she had never liked them that way, BEFORE tasting these.

So, what is everyone doing today?
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:02 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk
Good morning, Wow!!! The night owls did a book last night! Made even me blush when I read it this morning and say "OMG" many times.

Joe, I agree with your take on the GPS thing. Heck a REAL man uses the sun or moon to orientate himself so he doesn't need those fancy gadgets. My BIL has one that he uses on the golf coourse so he knows which club to use... allegedly.

I am on a worse schedule than I was before. I wil lbe hard pressed to venture into the realm at night but will occassionally. The post police nailed me and deleted one of my posts last week also. What a week.

I went to the Galveston webcam and watched the Ecstasy come in. Wish I were on the dock getting ready to get on her.
re: GPS - we need it for work as we are going to 8 - 10 different properites in 4 different counties; printing paper maps is just a waste of paper and ink... but otherwise I like a good old fashioned Rand McNally road atlas.

mehawk you were deleted! must have been a political post - now you have made us all curious, at least me anyways, what did you do; Bad Boy Bad Boy - hey wait you can't be the Bad Boy

Darlene: that is the best Rita recipe ever; the girl that gave me the recipe was supposed to have her bridal shower/bachleorette party today and into the wee hours of tomorrow am; we had to cancel it at the last minute as her future MIL passed away on Monday

James is up - I missed his post; morning James -
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:02 PM
Admiral

I am at work. I work days on Fri and Sat, Very late evenings/early mornings on Sun and on Mon I work nights. What a life. I don't know if I am coming or going.

My sis and I went to the Musseum of Fine Arts last Thursday and saw the works from the Metropoliton from NY.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:11 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Good Morning to you too!!! and the answer is................................NADA!
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:16 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfhawk60
Quote:
Good Morning to you too!!! and the answer is................................NADA!
work and NADA - it is a beautiful day so maybe wash the vehicles later and try to get a little sun -
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:32 PM
Admiral

holy carp !!!! did you all know that Playa de Carmen now has a WALMART!!!!! hahaha; when rescue goes cruising with the HIH gang, you all need to drag him into the Walmart
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:47 PM
Admiral

Anywhere there is a buck to be made is where you will find a Wal Mart! There will probably be one in Costa Maya when we go back!

Couldn't you just hear Rescue if we tried to drag him into a Wal Mart!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:52 PM
Admiral

Hey, MSBJ, I'll send my car over for that wash job!

Old April 21st, 2007, 12:55 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Anywhere there is a buck to be made is where you will find a Wal Mart! There will probably be one in Costa Maya when we go back!

Couldn't you just hear Rescue if we tried to drag him into a Wal Mart!
just serve him lots of beer and then take him for a walk leave his Bass at WalMart - LMAO -

Get antsy for the cruise; my friend just called and gave me her booking numbers so I am trying to get Carnival to get us all at the same table - we have an 8 going; then she wanted to know which bars we were going to! . So I told her about the new Margaritaville in Grand Caymen and we are going to "Dina's Bar" in Playa. no sightseeing this trip - just relaxation ! Then I got to get a T-shirt made for my one friend; she has NEVER cruised, so I am looking for T-shirt suggestion, ie. "I am a cruise virigin, be kind to me" or "Point me to the nearest bar" - it is an ongoing thing - we usually get her a custom shirt each year for birthday, christmas or whatever, the last one said "Wake me up when the keg is ready and put me to bed when its floating" - that was for her 40th bday.
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:56 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysis
i maybe older but i age well!! good nite kat!! and i have no gray hair naturraly thank you!!!
Only your hairdresser knows for sure. Oh wait I'm your hairdresser What are you tell these people Pinocchio oh okey people time to watch her nose grow.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:58 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady
Quote:
i maybe older but i age well!! good nite kat!! and i have no gray hair naturraly thank you!!!
Only your hairdresser knows for sure. Oh wait I'm your hairdresser What are you tell these people Pinocchio oh okey people time to watch her nose grow.
B U S T E D
Inspiration May 26, 2007
Imagination (3x)
Radiance of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
The Big Red Boat
Old April 21st, 2007, 12:59 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by msblackjack
Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady
Quote:
B U S T E D
My motto is "If you can't see them, they don't count!" If the hairdresser does a good enough job, no problem!
Mariner of the Seas

Old April 21st, 2007, 03:21 PM
Administrator
Admiral

The Chatroom is open 7x24. Interactive, late night, chat can be done there and in real time mode.

Chat Room

Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 21st, 2007, 04:24 PM
Admiral

hey will you can post here but it does not make good for entertainment. It is just giving the thread a bad rep you know what I mean. I would love to get into it with a few of the ladies on here, would love to say things that would make even dina feel the need to join a convent! but it is family entertainment. But, you are very welcome on the board. So stop being a little ***** and stay. Just keep it PG 13 and a half
Old April 21st, 2007, 04:46 PM
Admiral

made it to tenth grade, do we get to graduate after 12?? 8)
Old April 21st, 2007, 04:58 PM
Admiral

Hey Mike,or Kuki why did you delete my post?

I only told PoolBoy that he can have his thread back,and that I would no longer post on it.

There was nothing inappropriate said by me

He stated that people who post on HIH at night may get the thread shut down,and I asked him what do we say at night,that is not said during the day.(Read quickly)
Old April 21st, 2007, 05:01 PM
Admiral

PoolBoy you are a whimp.........this one should be deleted
Old April 21st, 2007, 05:29 PM
Admiral

Ok everyone, let's get the thread back on the straight and narrow, we're at 10 and now the fun begins.

Old April 21st, 2007, 05:34 PM
Admiral

now why would that get deleted. I have come up against alot more than that frivolous little comment. Trust me, any post aimed at me is welcome and I don't want it deleted. I am always looking to fight the good fight. Always looking for the mental challenge and a war of wits but as REDZONE once was, you are to easy. I need bigger fish to fry. But if you feel the need to bring it on.....as I have said before............I'll give you a war you won't believe! you won't be the first or last poster I have driven from the site HAHAHAHAHAHAHA check my credentials with MsBJ and Luanne.
Old April 21st, 2007, 05:45 PM
Admiral

sorry hih!! so hard to behave myself!!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old April 21st, 2007, 05:58 PM
Admiral

Hi Csis

You did nothing wrong

PoolBoy will get over it

What's up?
Old April 21st, 2007, 06:00 PM
Admiral

I just pis___ him off
Old April 21st, 2007, 07:08 PM
Admiral

Well, night owls we could meet here and then schedule a chat. For the West Coaster the normal chat is 6-7 pm Mon thur Fri and is hard to make after coming home from work. We could do a HIH Chat from 8-10 Mon-Saturday Pacific Time. What do you think? There would be no evidence and no morning after issues.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Closed Thread