CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Honey I'm Home,,,10 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/332094-honey-im-home-10-a.html)

rescuedad April 21st, 2007 06:39 AM

Well I see the HIH thread survived another night without getting deleted!
Now that our deprived night owls are asleep it is back to your regularly scheduled programming!

What is all this talk about a GPS? why is it the gadget of the year? why do you need a GPS so badly that you are all racing to the store to get one? Do I need one more than say a new margarita machine? I have been to dingman's ferry, I didn't get that lost! Walter, did you get lost in Florida? and needed a GPS? That's pretty lame. everything in Florida goes E,W,N,S and if you can't read a map well then if you go to far east or west you'll end up in water. if you go to far south you will know it cause no one speaks english and if you sit on the beach you can gaze at cruise ships, drug running boats and the occasional haitian or cuban filled makeshift raft floating in! Too far north all the people start looking like REDZONE! overalls, no teeth etc and the gas price drops from $2.97 a gal to $2.22 a Gal. Seriously, why does one need a GPS so badly.

PS I will discuss with dina if she can post the pic. In private of course, in a low lit room with a bottle of wine and some luther playing in the backround.

mteague April 21st, 2007 06:50 AM

We aren't playing that game anymore Rescue....we know you aren't going to post it, so why waste the space on the HIH board? Did you read the "Dusty Underwear" thread? I left you a message there!

BTW, I have some great emails with graphics and some are videos....most of them can't be posted here! If anyone wants them, PM me your email address and they are yours!

Melody

JamesRT April 21st, 2007 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehawk
James, those were some great movies, weren't they?


At that time they were real money makers.

dfhawk60 April 21st, 2007 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rescuedad
Well I see the HIH thread survived another night without getting deleted!
Now that our deprived night owls are asleep it is back to your regularly scheduled programming!

What is all this talk about a GPS? why is it the gadget of the year? why do you need a GPS so badly that you are all racing to the store to get one? Do I need one more than say a new margarita machine? I have been to dingman's ferry, I didn't get that lost! Walter, did you get lost in Florida? and needed a GPS? That's pretty lame. everything in Florida goes E,W,N,S and if you can't read a map well then if you go to far east or west you'll end up in water. if you go to far south you will know it cause no one speaks english and if you sit on the beach you can gaze at cruise ships, drug running boats and the occasional haitian or cuban filled makeshift raft floating in! Too far north all the people start looking like REDZONE! overalls, no teeth etc and the gas price drops from $2.97 a gal to $2.22 a Gal. Seriously, why does one need a GPS so badly.

PS I will discuss with dina if she can post the pic. In private of course, in a low lit room with a bottle of wine and some luther playing in the backround.

now listen rescue, did i bust your chops when you dump cash on something stupid?? LOL i travel two hours or so for work, its just nice to know where your going. besides they seem to have a real problem putting up street signs and/or keeping them straight these days. no big deal, i just think dina figured i shouldent be spending that kind of money on a toy. which YOU should understand since you need dina's PERMISSION to post your pic LOL LOL LOL

dfhawk60 April 21st, 2007 09:49 AM

boy this thread is running like 22 hours a day, picture keeping hours like that on a 7 day cruise with the energy level we have. of course we will get a brake when the ship has to stop and search for the night crew that went out on the balcony during the late night party and SOME HOW managed to fall overboard LOL LOL

msblackjack April 21st, 2007 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfhawk60
boy this thread is running like 22 hours a day, picture keeping hours like that on a 7 day cruise with the energy level we have. of course we will get a brake when the ship has to stop and search for the night crew that went out on the balcony during the late night party and SOME HOW managed to fall overboard LOL LOL

Walter so true: LOL LOL

and rescue I was surpised as you were that the last several pages didn't get deleted.. . :shock: poor Will someone needs to fix him (his PM capabilities that is. LOL)

Melody probably won' t believe me but I got a picture of rescue and I do believe it is the real thing. so do I throw both Dina and Rescue under the bus :?: :?: :?: :?: or do I let Walter make that decision :?: :?:

mehawk April 21st, 2007 10:49 AM

Good morning, Wow!!! The night owls did a book last night! :shock: Made even me blush :oops: when I read it this morning and say "OMG" many times.

Joe, I agree with your take on the GPS thing. Heck a REAL man uses the sun or moon to orientate himself so he doesn't need those fancy gadgets. My BIL has one that he uses on the golf coourse so he knows which club to use... allegedly. :D

I am on a worse schedule than I was before. I wil lbe hard pressed to venture into the realm at night but will occassionally. The post police nailed me and deleted one of my posts last week also. What a week.

I went to the Galveston webcam and watched the Ecstasy come in. Wish I were on the dock getting ready to get on her.

ready2gonow April 21st, 2007 10:56 AM

Good morning, all you misfits!

I see that Rescue, Walter, and my Sweetie, James, are all up and about this morning.

Last night DS, DIL, and precious grandbaby came over the steaks and margaritas. Oh my goodness, those were some good 'ritas! Everytime I drink one I thank Marty! Killer doesn't begin to describe them! I have always preferred my margarita on the rocks, but the others always order theirs frozen. Well, if I'm making them, they're on the rocks. My DIL said she had never liked them that way, BEFORE tasting these.

So, what is everyone doing today?

msblackjack April 21st, 2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehawk
Good morning, Wow!!! The night owls did a book last night! :shock: Made even me blush :oops: when I read it this morning and say "OMG" many times.

Joe, I agree with your take on the GPS thing. Heck a REAL man uses the sun or moon to orientate himself so he doesn't need those fancy gadgets. My BIL has one that he uses on the golf coourse so he knows which club to use... allegedly. :D

I am on a worse schedule than I was before. I wil lbe hard pressed to venture into the realm at night but will occassionally. The post police nailed me and deleted one of my posts last week also. What a week.

I went to the Galveston webcam and watched the Ecstasy come in. Wish I were on the dock getting ready to get on her.

re: GPS - we need it for work as we are going to 8 - 10 different properites in 4 different counties; printing paper maps is just a waste of paper and ink... but otherwise I like a good old fashioned Rand McNally road atlas.

mehawk you were deleted! must have been a political post - now you have made us all curious, at least me anyways, what did you do; Bad Boy Bad Boy - hey wait you can't be the Bad Boy LOL

Darlene: that is the best Rita recipe ever; the girl that gave me the recipe was supposed to have her bridal shower/bachleorette party today and into the wee hours of tomorrow am; we had to cancel it at the last minute as her future MIL passed away on Monday :cry:

James is up - I missed his post; morning James -

mehawk April 21st, 2007 11:02 AM

I am at work. I work days on Fri and Sat, Very late evenings/early mornings on Sun and on Mon I work nights. What a life. I don't know if I am coming or going.

My sis and I went to the Musseum of Fine Arts last Thursday and saw the works from the Metropoliton from NY.

dfhawk60 April 21st, 2007 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ready2gonow
So, what is everyone doing today?

Good Morning to you too!!! and the answer is................................NADA! :-?

msblackjack April 21st, 2007 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfhawk60
Quote:

Originally Posted by ready2gonow
So, what is everyone doing today?

Good Morning to you too!!! and the answer is................................NADA! :-?

work and NADA - it is a beautiful day so maybe wash the vehicles later and try to get a little sun -

msblackjack April 21st, 2007 11:32 AM

holy carp !!!! did you all know that Playa de Carmen now has a WALMART!!!!! hahaha; when rescue goes cruising with the HIH gang, you all need to drag him into the Walmart

ready2gonow April 21st, 2007 11:47 AM

Anywhere there is a buck to be made is where you will find a Wal Mart! There will probably be one in Costa Maya when we go back!

Couldn't you just hear Rescue if we tried to drag him into a Wal Mart!

mehawk April 21st, 2007 11:52 AM

Hey, MSBJ, I'll send my car over for that wash job! :)

msblackjack April 21st, 2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ready2gonow
Anywhere there is a buck to be made is where you will find a Wal Mart! There will probably be one in Costa Maya when we go back!

Couldn't you just hear Rescue if we tried to drag him into a Wal Mart!

just serve him lots of beer and then take him for a walk LOL leave his Bass at WalMart - LMAO -

Get antsy for the cruise; my friend just called and gave me her booking numbers so I am trying to get Carnival to get us all at the same table - we have an 8 going; then she wanted to know which bars we were going to! LOL. So I told her about the new Margaritaville in Grand Caymen and we are going to "Dina's Bar" in Playa. no sightseeing this trip - just relaxation ! Then I got to get a T-shirt made for my one friend; she has NEVER cruised, so I am looking for T-shirt suggestion, ie. "I am a cruise virigin, be kind to me" or "Point me to the nearest bar" - it is an ongoing thing - we usually get her a custom shirt each year for birthday, christmas or whatever, the last one said "Wake me up when the keg is ready and put me to bed when its floating" - that was for her 40th bday.

katlady April 21st, 2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazysis
i maybe older but i age well!! good nite kat!! and i have no gray hair naturraly thank you!!! LOL

Only your hairdresser knows for sure. Oh wait I'm your hairdresser :twisted: What are you tell these people Pinocchio oh okey people time to watch her nose grow.

msblackjack April 21st, 2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katlady
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazysis
i maybe older but i age well!! good nite kat!! and i have no gray hair naturraly thank you!!! LOL

Only your hairdresser knows for sure. Oh wait I'm your hairdresser :twisted: What are you tell these people Pinocchio oh okey people time to watch her nose grow.

B U S T E D

ready2gonow April 21st, 2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msblackjack
Quote:

Originally Posted by katlady
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazysis
i maybe older but i age well!! good nite kat!! and i have no gray hair naturraly thank you!!! LOL

Only your hairdresser knows for sure. Oh wait I'm your hairdresser :twisted: What are you tell these people Pinocchio oh okey people time to watch her nose grow.

B U S T E D

My motto is "If you can't see them, they don't count!" If the hairdresser does a good enough job, no problem!

Mike M April 21st, 2007 02:21 PM

The Chatroom is open 7x24. Interactive, late night, chat can be done there and in real time mode.

Chat Room

Mike

rescuedad April 21st, 2007 03:24 PM

hey will you can post here but it does not make good for entertainment. It is just giving the thread a bad rep you know what I mean. I would love to get into it with a few of the ladies on here, would love to say things that would make even dina feel the need to join a convent! but it is family entertainment. But, you are very welcome on the board. So stop being a little ***** and stay. Just keep it PG 13 and a half LOL

dfhawk60 April 21st, 2007 03:46 PM

made it to tenth grade, do we get to graduate after 12?? 8)

Will April 21st, 2007 03:58 PM

Hey Mike,or Kuki why did you delete my post?

I only told PoolBoy that he can have his thread back,and that I would no longer post on it.

There was nothing inappropriate said by me :shock:

He stated that people who post on HIH at night may get the thread shut down,and I asked him what do we say at night,that is not said during the day.(Read quickly)

Will April 21st, 2007 04:01 PM

PoolBoy you are a whimp.........this one should be deleted :wink:

mehawk April 21st, 2007 04:29 PM

Ok everyone, let's get the thread back on the straight and narrow, we're at 10 and now the fun begins. LOL

rescuedad April 21st, 2007 04:34 PM

now why would that get deleted. I have come up against alot more than that frivolous little comment. Trust me, any post aimed at me is welcome and I don't want it deleted. I am always looking to fight the good fight. Always looking for the mental challenge and a war of wits but as REDZONE once was, you are to easy. I need bigger fish to fry. But if you feel the need to bring it on.....as I have said before............I'll give you a war you won't believe! you won't be the first or last poster I have driven from the site HAHAHAHAHAHAHA check my credentials with MsBJ and Luanne.

crazysis April 21st, 2007 04:45 PM

sorry hih!! :oops: so hard to behave myself!!! :oops:

Will April 21st, 2007 04:58 PM

Hi Csis :D

You did nothing wrong

PoolBoy will get over it :wink:

What's up?

Will April 21st, 2007 05:00 PM

I just pis___ him off :wink:

katlady April 21st, 2007 06:08 PM

Well, night owls we could meet here and then schedule a chat. For the West Coaster the normal chat is 6-7 pm Mon thur Fri and is hard to make after coming home from work. We could do a HIH Chat from 8-10 Mon-Saturday Pacific Time. What do you think? There would be no evidence and no morning after issues. :wink:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1