Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 25th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Admiral

Default Crusin' Club

I don't know why but I lost my post. please explain.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Sponsored Links
Old April 25th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Admiral

Hi my Kat I see we have started another bar induced thread Now what is this one about? Where is Csis
Old April 25th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
Hi my Kat I see we have started another bar induced thread Now what is this one about? Where is Csis
Hey, Will I just started a club but it was deleted? You can join if you are over 30. I'm hoping mel and crazy will join us soon. This thread is about whatever you want baby.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 25th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Admiral

I qualify then Where is Csis,and Melody?

Oh,is the Big Guy still looking over your shoulder?
Old April 25th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Admiral

I think maybe I will try not to draw his attention just act natural. You know like when the cops get behind you and you were just speeding.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 25th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Admiral

No leave him there
Old April 25th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Yes, indeed I am. But trust me I have much better thing to do with my time! I think it's time to begin showing some maturity.

This site is meant to be fun and friendly, and it is exactly that the VAST majority of the time. And normally requires very little policing. But if people (anyone ) thinks they can come in and "run the show their way" , it's not going to happen!

It's simple.. PLAY nice, and obey the rules of rules, or DON"T play here!

Suggest everyone read this clip and paste from our user agreement.
Conduct
Quote:
CruiseMates encourages active and open debate among our members. All we ask is that it's done in a lawful and civil manner. Accordingly, you agree to use CruiseMates for the terms in this agreement only. You may not use or allow others to use your computer to:

Post or transmit any content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, company or legal entity.

Post or transmit any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, or trade secrets) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).

Post, transmit or link to sexually explicit material;

Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.

Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation including chain letters and pyramid schemes.

Intentionally violate the laws, rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national, or other securities exchanges especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security.

Intentionally violate any other applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our site;

Offer, sell or buy anything.

Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, java applets, ActiveX, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.

CruiseMates reserves the right to remove posts or restrict the posting privileges of individuals that exhibit a clear agenda designed to slander, insult, or otherwise undermine CruiseMates, its employees, our partners, or any other company or individual.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old April 25th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Admiral

Huh? Kuki

You are quick

I will be nice

***edited by moderator***

Sorry Kuki couldn't resist that one
Old April 25th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Admiral

Kat where did you go?Kuki said we can chat on your new thread,just keep it PG
Old April 25th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Admiral

I had to exercise I need to lose 10 pounds before my cruise so I can gain 10 pounds on my cruise.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 25th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Admiral

hi cc gang! i just got off of work and got to my puter. hi Will, kat nice to see you guys!! hope you guys had a great day. mine was ok but i have taken the attitude "hey if they think im not doing a good job then fire me attitude" so work is alot easier now. just got something from the county asking me to apply and i am definitely applying!! wish me luck!!

i see mel hasnt made it here yet. i hope to see her posting here soon cause she is way cool!!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazysis
hi cc gang! i just got off of work and got to my puter. hi Will, kat nice to see you guys!! hope you guys had a great day. mine was ok but i have taken the attitude "hey if they think im not doing a good job then fire me attitude" so work is alot easier now. just got something from the county asking me to apply and i am definitely applying!! wish me luck!!

i see mel hasnt made it here yet. i hope to see her posting here soon cause she is way cool!!
I had that at work they gave me more work than I could do during my hours. I suddenly realized if I don't finsh all my work then it's their problem not mine and now I just coast.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Admiral

coasting is cool!! 8) i cant quite coast but i am not going to work like a demon like i did when i first started or with my last job. if they cared about me then i would care about them! now its "just a job"!! cross your fingers for me for the county!!

Old April 26th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Admiral

Did you ever hear what's up with the disney trip or are they since trying to decide?

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

Morning All!

I've been wondering where you went! I like our new home...it's spacious and looks like we can have a great time here! Lot's of drama at home last night! No time to get online. I finally had dinner at 9 PM. I had to leave work yesterday at 11 to pick up my granddaughter from school. She was sick! Then I had to get her to a doctor's appointment and wait and wait and wait. Diagnosis..............acid reflux! She is 6. As an infant she had this, but we thought it had ended. Poor thing has been suffering with it!

Picked up grandson at school and a friend of mine needed a ride home from work. Brought everybody back to my house, fixed dinner and then I had to meet with a parent to finish my cruise stuff! Tanned and was home at 9 PM. Dinner and bed at 10:30. Overslept, late to work by an hour.....AND HERE I AM!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Admiral

With the way Kuki popped up so fast yesterday, I'm beginning to think an alarm sounds at Cruisemates Central when any of us log on or hit the "reply" button!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Admiral

Sounds like you had a crazy day yesterday. I hope your granddaughter is feeling better.

This past weekend my hubby and I stood outside circuit city for 3 hours to get a Wii gaming system. While we were there someone said Target had them. So we ended up with 4 Wii systems. We kept one but sold 2 of them. When my hubby returned the 4th one the lady said "hey you didn't even open it." My Hubby says "well I don't want it." she looked at him like he was crazy and say "We never get these back." I wonder how long it sat in the store before someone purchased it. I have a feeling it never got back on the floor. Have you played the Wii it is fun.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Admiral

Hey Kat,

This is going to sound strange, but I haven't played ANY video games since Atari! Well maybe Pac-man once or twice! Is this a video game? I'm just not a video game person. It either moves too slow or too fast for me! You know me......I like it right in the middle!

Granddaughter has acid reflux (my diagnosis.....the pediatrician couldn't find anything). DD is going to make an appointment wtih a pediatric gastroenterologist. She agrees with my diagnosis. Dr. Mom wins again!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Admiral

BTW, the dress I ordered FINALLY arrived yesterday! The one in the store had a hole, so they had one shipped to my house from another store......same hole and the hem was about 2 inches higher in the back. I returned that one and they had another one sent from another store. By this time the dress was on sale and I saved $63.00!

I was a happy camper! Then I waited and waited....no dress! But yesterday UPS brought a box! The dress was perfect...no holes and an even hem! Everyone said I looked gorgeous in it! I thought so too!

I'm back on my diet again! 23 days until MY CRUISE!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstill
Hey Kat,

This is going to sound strange, but I haven't played ANY video games since Atari! Well maybe Pac-man once or twice! Is this a video game? I'm just not a video game person. It either moves too slow or too fast for me! You know me......I like it right in the middle!

Granddaughter has acid reflux (my diagnosis.....the pediatrician couldn't find anything). DD is going to make an appointment wtih a pediatric gastroenterologist. She agrees with my diagnosis. Dr. Mom wins again!

Melody
We haven't had a new video game system in forever. But we try the Wii out at an Amusement park and it's so cool. If you are golfing you hold the remote like a golf club and swing it. This is no sit down video game it's interactive which is why we like it. I use to love Atari my fav was Pong.

Dr Mom is always right.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 26th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstill
BTW, the dress I ordered FINALLY arrived yesterday! The one in the store had a hole, so they had one shipped to my house from another store......same hole and the hem was about 2 inches higher in the back. I returned that one and they had another one sent from another store. By this time the dress was on sale and I saved $63.00!

I was a happy camper! Then I waited and waited....no dress! But yesterday UPS brought a box! The dress was perfect...no holes and an even hem! Everyone said I looked gorgeous in it! I thought so too!

I'm back on my diet again! 23 days until MY CRUISE!

Melody
Glad to hear you got the dress finally. what does it look like? I'm still waiting for my cruise docs and my passport. Creamy checked and the passport is in process. We requested and paid the extra 60 dollars for the quick service.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 26th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Admiral

hi cc! just a quick pop in before work! got the morning shift which is both a blessing and a curse!! the blessing=i get off work at 530p the curse=no help until1230p and mornings are a pain!! glad to see that you found us mel! i like our new home too!!
well got go get ready!! have a great everyone. type at ya after work and gym and and and... oh im sure something will pop up in between. (something always does) no pun intended!!

Old April 26th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Admiral

Photo assignment for Mel's cruise. I still want a picture of you going down the waterslide holding a drink or pics of the cute guys by the pool. But I also want one of you in "the Dress" Okay Crazysis what pictures do you want from Mel's cruise? Make it a good one.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Admiral

Hey All,

I'm back from a two hour meeting {{{{{{{yawn}}}}}}}}. I tried to stay away.....it was VERY hard! Tonight I've been invited to a "coffee"! So the ladies will be meeting and discussing what we always discuss when we are together....kids, men and makeup! I have MEGA reports to do, so I'll try to check back in this afternoon! You never know where I will POP UP!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Admiral

Hey,

I just read my photo assignment......! Sure thing ladies! I think I can do better than the last cruise! I have a great new digital camera....much lighter than the first one....higher megapixels less zoom , but I think it will get the job done!

Does anyone know if you can insert your memory card in the computers onship and burn a CD? If I could do this, I wouldn't have to bring the laptop.....and I don't want to bring the laptop!

Kat.....your pic assignment is.....a pic of you getting all hot and sassy on the dance floor!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Admiral

I just finshed 3 Legislation Bill analysis I'm on fire. I love our digital camera it takes great pictures. I'm not certain about burning from a memory card to CD. I will ask Creamy Italian about that he is the computer guy. Creamy doesn't dance so I can dance with myself and have him take the picture. Hey, "Dancing with Myself" wasn't that a Billy Idol song. 8) Men and Makeup two for my favorite subjects. Did you get the pictures of her daughter's prom on line yet? I want to get hair style ideas for my cruise. I got a meeting this afternoon so I may disappear for a while but "I'll be back".

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Old April 26th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Admiral

Sounds great! Pics of prom tonight! Kaitlyn wore extensions and curled her hair. nothing original about it....but she did have friends who did other styles. I'll see what they did.

I'm thinking you will hafta upload to some photo software and then burn the CD. If this is the case, does anyone know if the computers on the ships have this software, or should I lug the d@mn laptop! I know I will run out of memory no matter how many memory cards I buy!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Admiral

I went to Victoria's Secret the other day to get the proper undergarments for my dresses. Some are halter, some need strapless, some need racerback, etc. ANYWAY, they have a new br@ that is strapless and convertible to handle all of these styles! I bought one in every color....along with the matching bottoms! Doesn't it make you feel more like a woman when you start with great underwear? So, I know you and Sis have Grand Tetons (while I have the Bass!) , have you had any luck locating cute stuff for the end of the night?

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Admiral

I need some great FM shoes in ivory. Any suggestions? I know you ladies shop!

Melody
Old April 26th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Admiral

Hi all,
Creamy just called our passports are in the mail we should receive them tomorrow or Saturday. I'm getting happy about the cruise.

Hey, Mel if you save the pictures on the ship computer couldn't you just download them directly to this site or e-mail them to yourself?

Will Crazysis may need company while Mel and I are on our cruises or she may became lonely. Can you help her out?

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994
Closed Thread