Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 6th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Admiral

Default Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning, friends. It is a beautiful, sunny day in the "Burgh". Although, it will only be in the mid-60's today. I worked a long day yesterday and have decided to take today to do whatever I want....so of course, that means SHOPPING! The only thing that could make it better would be if Jackie was here to go with me. Then later today, Gary and I will go out to dinner to celebrate our 31st anniversary which is on Tuesday. And they said it wouldn't last
I hope you all have a great day!
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Admiral

Good Morning!
I have a spare minute so I'm stopping by to say hello early. It's currently sunny and calm here in Avon Park, FL with the temp around 66 degrees. It should hit around 90 today before the storms roll in sometime after 3PM.

There's not much on the agenda for us today. My best friend from Dayton OH is in town with her husband to fetch his mother to take back up north for the Summer. Marla is a Senior Pastor so doesn't get the chance to come down every time. We had a 2 hour lunch yesterday and tried to catch up and I'll probably stop by work on Monday to be introduced to one of the Residents who will be moving up to a Dayton facility in June. He's the spunky grampa of our Exec who will be leaving to oversee several properties for the owner-including the one in Dayton.

So have a great Sunday! How many more months left until the end of October when we cruise???

Lynne

Ruby Princess
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where it is very warm. The humidity is overwhelming.

I spent yesterday cleaning. When does it stop!!!!!! I never did get finished, but I did make a dent. Today, I will try to get more done.

Last night was Joe's prom. Daddy had to work, so it was mom to the rescue getting the Tux on him. He looked so nice. I decided after he left to get his room in some sort of order. I try to let the kids have their space, so I don't clean it often, but it was getting to the point that he couldn't find anything. During the vacuuming I hit a couple of CD's. That isn't unusual, since they both have computers, and seeing disks around it common. What is not so common, I hope was the titles of these two. Let's just say that teen boys use to put this stuff under the mattress, and it came in magazine form. I was a good mom. I put it back. I say good mom, because he is a young man now, and I guess guys do this stuff. I remember for me it was romance books. Of course the people on the cover had some clothes on, but they sure took them off in the story. All I could think of was that my baby was growing up.

Today for me is more cleaning and the Nascar race.

I do hope all of you are well.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Admiral

Default Good Sunday Morning

Good morning again from Minneapolis. Still cold and blustery, but the locals are running around in short sleeves as if it were in the 80's!

Today we head for Rochester (Minnesota, that is!) to see Keith's relatives.

My mother is very frail, and at 90, she was the oldest person at the wedding festivities yesterday. She held up well, though, but was happy to go home after dinner.

Talk at ya later. Judy
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Captain

Good Morning All

It is another beautiful day in Lower Alabama. The tems are suppose to be in the mid 80's, it's Sunday, time to get ready for church. We have both of our boys home

You all have a great day.

Irish
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where it's still sunny, but still cool. Right now it's only 9C (48F) but promises of temps in the 20's C in the next few days (mid- 70'sF).
We had a great little birthday party yesterday with 2 little girls, 1 big brother, 2 rambunctious dogs, and lots of food, not to mention the lovely weather.
I will post photos once I get them loaded and re-sized!

Today will be complete rest for me, as yesterday, I can hardly move with severe lower back pain. Looks like I will have to find a sub for work tomorrow, or possibly even longer....

donna
Old May 6th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good afternoon from Orlando. I just got off the phone with an old neighbor who has moved up to Illinois. I sent him and his wife one of Jimmy's graduation announcements and they were surprised to see how grown up he is. Today is Baccalaureate at a big church downtown. The graduates wear their gowns but not the mortarboards. It's an optional ceremony but usually has a big turn out. I ironed the gown this morning and was getting choked up.....it's going to be a long almost 2 weeks until actual graduation if ironing a gown gets me all choked up! (Usually Baccalaureate is the Sunday before grad but next Sunday is Mothers Day so they moved it up a week).
Had a nice time at the water polo awards picnic yesterday afternoon.
Angela Z.
Old May 6th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Admiral

good morning cruisemates from sunny northern california!! the weather is beautiful!! its my friends's birthday today so a bbq is on the agenda and it couldnt be a nicer day for it!! hope everyone elses day is equally nice!!

Read and post cruise reviews