Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to cruisingks
Default One step closer!!!

Got in from Dresden about an hour ago. Seemed strange to think that that was the last trip! What an awful trip it was, too. Saw two fatal accidents on the way to. The trip back was through a severe storm front with 0 visibility. I made three coffee breaks due to not being able to see a thing(will be up until 3am with all the caffeine.) Didn´t feel like joining the fatal accident statistics...
To make things short...my hard work paid off and we got our deposit back! Didn´t honestly expect to (scratched wooden floors due to furry friend and a few other small things) but hoped we wouldn´t have to pay more. We had the entire place painted though and the place was spotless when the landlord came to check it out. Low and behold he turned over our deposit. I was speechless (and that's not an easy thing to accomplish. )
This unexpected windfall is being used for two things....the flight I´ve already booked and the cruise I´m going to book tomorrow! Good feeling!
One chapter closes in life and another begins. It´s a good feeling.
karen
Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2007, 07:22 AM
Admiral

Don't you love those unexpected blessings - that come to us! Glad you are resettled and will soon be on the way to your long awaited cruise.