Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 8th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Admiral

Default It's Friday!

Morning All, from Montreal, where I am so glad it's Friday! Yesterday's Dance Show was a huge success, but it was also a huge drain of energy, and a very long day. Too bad it isn't the weekend already....

Today is promising to be HOT! Up to 30C (86F), but then thunderstorms roll in. You can't win.

Planning to go out tonight to celebrate my birthday at a resto/bar where my friend's brother is entertaining. He is a very good solo singer/songwriter.

Have a good day all!

donna
Old June 8th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good Morning from Central Texas where the weather people promise rain, and storms this afternoon. Right now it is beautiful outside.

Our bags are almost packed, and this time tomorrow, we will be on our way to Galveston for our cruise on Sunday.

I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you for being so supportive. I will never forget that.

My life would have been so much more lonely without you.

God Bless to all of you. Stay safe, and remember to LOVE.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old June 8th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............not much happening here.....weather will be in the upper 60's maybe 70........then rain......

Luanne.........enjoy the cruise...........

Y'all have a good Friday............

Sharon
Old June 8th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. Nice, sunny day here in Massachusetts.

The weather is looking okay for my harbor cruise on Sunday. It's only going to be in the low 70's inland so I'll dress in layers for the cruise. Too bad it's not a Caribbean cruise.

TO ROLLERDONNA--

LuAnne----have a great and safe cruise.

Hope everyone has a great and safe day.
Old June 8th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Admiral

Mornin' everybody,

It seems that I have been having a problem getting on my favorite web-site the last few days. But luckily, I'm on today.

It's going to be in the 90's here in western NY, so that means the t'storms will be popping up this afternoon.

I think I've finally recovered from our parish festival. My knee has been bothering me the last week, but it's finally feeling better. Just in time to work in the garden.

Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!

Ed

Norwegian Majesty
Old June 8th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Cloudy skies, but hoping for no rain, in Calgary this fine Friday. Temps in the 60s F forecast today and through the weekend.

I'm hoping the rain holds off as I have a golf game with Kuki Jr scheduled for this afternoon.

I'm getting used to this life of leisure, which could be dangerous, once I find a new business venture.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Admiral

Default It's Friday

Good morning from sunny Southern California. The overcast left and the temps are rising.

Gym day for Keith, errands for me and a manicure this afteroon.

Luanne, enjoy your cruise.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old June 8th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Yeoman

Yes, its Friday. It's a day of emails, calls to lawyers, realtors etc. Crunch time. Trying to get all the last minute stuff done for here and there before we have our open house here on Sun. RollerDonna, Bonne Anniversaire (I think that's right)
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old June 8th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Admiral

Good morning from windy WI. At least we didn't get hit with the terrible storms that they were predicting yesterday. Unfortunately some places in Northern WI were hit.

I've been busy washing windows and continuing to get things done around the house to freshen it up after a long winter of being empty.

Luanne, enjoy your last day of getting ready to get on that cruiseship. That's the way we'd all love to be spending today.

Phyll
Old June 8th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Admiral

Good Afternoon All,

Well, the day has certainly been eventful thus far. Early morning hair appointment.

Then home to catch up on stuff, but a call from my Dr.'s office clearing me for surgery has sent me into a marathon of appointment making.

In the last half an hour I have scheduled my surgery date - July 18th! About a month earlier than I planned, and it will make it a little inconvienent for my sil wedding date - but it was either that or wait until October - which was absolutely not gonna happen.

Also have my presurgical with the surgeon scheduled, my pre-surgical with my regular physician scheduled and rescheduled my hair appointment (have to stay on top of my eyebrow waxing etc...)
Now I'm waiting to call the Orthodontist and make appointments for adding K-hooks to my braces and other presurgical orthodontics - they are on lunch break until one.

I'm excited and nervous all at once. I will have a lot to do to get everything done are ready here - and I wasn't planning on having it while the kids were home from College, but, oh, well - it may not be quite as quiet as a recouperation as I was planning.

Luanne - hope you enjoy a wonderful cruise
Ed - glad you are back on, and that your knee is feeling better
RD - I'm enjoying the nice warm day as well - it is quite over cast here, there too?

Hope you all enjoy a great day and start to your weekend!