Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Admiral

Default Good Thursday Morning!

Good morning, friends! I just wanted to check in and say hello. I hope everyone is doing well. My life continues to be hectic, hectic, hectic. The big news in the "Burgh" these days is the US Open. Most of my office will be attending today and tomorrow....which makes it nice for those of us who are not! I hope to get a lot of work done today and maybe even sneak out early (or should I say, after 8 hours!) You all have a great day!
RCCL Allure of the Seas - September 18, 2011
Celebrity Eclipse - February 11, 2012:
RCCL Navigator OTS - February 9, 2013
Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2007, 06:28 AM
Admiral

Good Morning ML and all to follow!!! Cool day here in Philly. It is very quiet in my office compared to NY. Good for productivity because it is much easier to concentrate without all the blaring radios, people shouting from cubicle to cubicle. I am happy to be here.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Marigot, St Martin

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Old June 14th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Admiral

Good morning MaryLou, Doug and those to follow. Another chilly day here also.

Like ML, my life is hectic also. Boy do I need a vacation. That won't happen until August so I guess I need to get used to this hectic pace.

Still haven't had time to upload any of my daughter's pictures from Ecuador. HOPEFULLY, I will attempt it this weekend.

We are hoping to also completely finish the kitchen this weekend. The floor is in and looks beautiful. Just need to put up the remaining trim and baseboard heat covers.

Josh Beckett goes for his 10th win tonight for my beloved Red Sox. He hasn't lost a game yet. Guess you know what I'll be doing later. (glued to the TV)

Not much else going on. Time to start working.

Hope everyone has a great and safe day.
Old June 14th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Admiral

Good morning everybody!!! have a good one!!
Old June 14th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Yeoman

Good Morning all,
The packing saga continues, the nerves are getting shorter and my realization that our time here in Fl is drawing awfully short. DH finds out for Father's Day that he is going on a cruise for THanksgiving. Kids have been great about keeping it a secret. Last night was oldest's last outing with his youth group. We didn't get home till 10:30. Will take it somewhat easy today, lists to make, small stuff to pack.
Have a good one
Anne

Caribbean Princess
Old June 14th, 2007, 07:44 AM
First Mate

Good morning everyone.

Beautifully sunny here in Toronto, and very warm. But I'm stuck in the office. YUCK.

Have a great day everyone.
Old June 14th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Admiral

Good morning, Mates

Another early morning for me, but I guess I'll stay up since I have plans with my DIL today. Hopefully the leg will feel better after staying up for a while.

MaryLou, I hope you get a lot accomplished
Doug, Glad to hear that you are settling in to your new surroundings
Cheryl, the Astros are doing so badly, I guess I will pull for the Red Sox with you
Anne, I hope your move is an easy one.

Everyone else have a good day... the weekend is almost here!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old June 14th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Morning!

Hi Gang and all those to follow! Busy day for me today..Mom has 2 DR. app and then grocery shopping along with lunch out...gotta have a little fun! !

Sunny and hot here in Ohio!

I planted some knock-out roses this year and am happy to say that they have all bloomed! My DH bought me a Mandevilla (tropical plant) for Mother's Day and it is absolutely gorgeous...am going to try and bring it in this fall and keep it alive till next year!

I have been knitting up a storm and it's so fun...a great hobby for sure!

Old June 14th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where it looks like another great day to sit outside and rest my back. This time I will use plenty of sunscreen though!

donna
Old June 14th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Passenger

Good morning y'all,

Sunny, hot and humid here in Lafayette, Louisiana. I'm at work but decided to take my break on my computer instead of in the break room. Less gossip in here than in there

Counting my days until my next cruise which won't be until January 13, 2008. But before I realize it my cruise will be here and gone. Of course I am already planning my 2009 cruise which will have to be during the week of February 26th. I'll be turning a crisp and sassy 60 year old. Of course since I don't fly my only options are to leave either from New Orleans or Galveston.

Well break is over with. Have a wonderful Thursday and extra nice weekend. Especially for all the fathers out there, mine is no longer with me but will be forever in my heart.
Old June 14th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Admiral

Default Good Thursday Morning

Good morning from sunny Southern California. Toasty, toasty, toasty here!

I had to have routine blood tests done this a.m., so I'm a little late today.
Keith is getting some fun in his workshop while it's still cool. We plan to go to Pasadena later.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old June 14th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good afternoon from Orlando. I'm getting good at this taking it easy business....it's just too bad they had to cut me open to make it happen!
Angela Z.
Old June 14th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Passenger

Default New Member Saying Hello !

Saying Hello to all of you being a Newbie here from Fort Worth, Texas Mary Lou are you the same one on Cruise Crazies im Looking forward to my October Cruise on the 14th. On The Conquest, it will be me and My Dw 8th. Cruise! We drive down to Galveston and thats conveient, we eat at Landrys Seafood restaurant or Fishermans Wharf down from the ships, its good Seafood! We also Stay at The Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort on seawall Blvd. Great view of the Ocean and faces directly towards it! Decent prices too! We Book Directly through the Cruise Line and The Hotel In Galveston not the 800 Numbers! we get about the Same prices as these Hotel web sites! Just our preferences If anyone wants to know about Galveston just Pm Me! Not a TA, Or afilliated with any advertisers just a Individual who has learned how to do all this myself! Best Regards to everyone Looking forward to getting to know all of you!