CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   My Hubby Booked Us a 25th Anniversary Cruise!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/335132-my-hubby-booked-us-25th-anniversary-cruise.html)

Comet Cruiser June 21st, 2007 10:26 PM

My Hubby Booked Us a 25th Anniversary Cruise!!

Hi all,

My hubby booked us a cruise for October 2008 for our 25th Anniversary!

He even booked us a Junior Suite!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!! He booked the cruise through his new travel agent...ME! :D

Talk about being excited to be in a Junior Suite, we have always had a balcony but a SUITE?? WOW!!
Oh yeah, it's the Explorer of the Seas Oct. 23rd in case anyone was wondering :wink:

Well I just wanted to share my great news with everyone, and anyone wanting to join us.......the more the merrier!!

Happy Cruising
Comet Cruiser
Gail

katlady June 21st, 2007 10:56 PM

Re: My Hubby Booked Us a 25th Anniversary Cruise!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comet Cruiser
Hi all,

My hubby booked us a cruise for October 2008 for our 25th Anniversary!

He even booked us a Junior Suite!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!! He booked the cruise through his new travel agent...ME! :D

Talk about being excited to be in a Junior Suite, we have always had a balcony but a SUITE?? WOW!!
Oh yeah, it's the Explorer of the Seas Oct. 23rd in case anyone was wondering :wink:

Well I just wanted to share my great news with everyone, and anyone wanting to join us.......the more the merrier!!

Happy Cruising
Comet Cruiser
Gail

You are going to have so much fun. We got a lucky upgrade once from an oceanview to a suite it was great. Where are you going to? Congrats on 25 years of marriage.

VTJen June 22nd, 2007 08:16 AM

That is the perfect gift - one size fits all!

rollerdonna June 22nd, 2007 08:29 AM

Wow Gail, that IS great news! And a suite to boot!
What's your itinerary? I'm sure you will have a great time, and congratulations on 25 years of marriage!

donna

Trip June 22nd, 2007 08:56 AM

Wonderful news!!! Tell us where and what ship. I will be cruising that time as well!

CruisinK n J June 22nd, 2007 11:34 AM

My Hubby Booked Us a 25th Wedding Anniversary Cruise

Wonderful! What ship and itinerary? I hope to do the samed thing for our 35th anniv. in '08.

Judy

Luanne Russo June 22nd, 2007 12:40 PM

That is great news. Lucky you on having such a great guy. I to want to know where your going.

Comet Cruiser June 22nd, 2007 10:48 PM

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the great comments......I consider myself EXTREMELY lucky to have such a great hubby :wink:

We are sailing on the Explorer of the Seas out of Cape Liberty,New Jersey on October 23, 2008.

The ports are King's Wharf, Bermuda, St. Maarten, St. Thomas and San Juan. It's a 9 night , in a Junior Suite WOW.....I am super excited. Good thing we have a cruise this October so I don't have to wait too long to go on a cruise.

Trip.....It would be great if we were on the same cruise :D

Thanks again for your kind words
Gail

Mike M June 22nd, 2007 10:53 PM

Gail:

What a great way to spend your 25th Anniversary. I know you will have a wonderful time and look forward to all the years and cruises you have ahead!

Take care,
Mike