CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   It's Sunday! Are you sleeping in? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/335974-its-sunday-you-sleeping.html)

rollerdonna July 8th, 2007 09:52 AM

It's Sunday! Are you sleeping in?

Morning All, from Montreal, where I thought I had slept in, but apparently I'm up before you!
It is a dull and rainy day here, but also warm and humid. Yesterday I got all my weeding done, and prepared a new spot for planting some Lupin seeds.
Hoping to get those in, between showers today!

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. I plan to finsish re-reading Harry Potter before the movie comes out next week!

donna

CruisinK n J July 8th, 2007 10:56 AM

It's Sunday, are You Sleeping In?

Good morning, Donna, from Southern California. I guess we did sleep in! I just finished my arm exercises and looked out at an overcast a.m. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long.

Nothing on the plate today except the L.A. Times. Keith and I will probably go out to lunch some place.

Enjoy your Sunday, Donna, and all to come.

Judy

Kuki July 8th, 2007 11:38 AM

Good Morning cruisemates from the City of HOWDY and YEE HAW.

Calgary Stampede is in full swing. Went out for dinner with friends last night and everywhere you looked people are dressed in their finest urban cowboy threads.

Forcast for Calgary today calls for mix of sun and cloud, temps in the 70s F, and a slight chance of rain. Sounds like a good day to golf, so that's what I'm doing LOL

With all the golfing I've been doing lately I highly recommend everyone buy stock in golf ball manufacturers, as sales have skyrocketed LOL

Luanne Russo July 8th, 2007 11:40 AM

Good Morning Donna, and Judy, and those to come, from Central Texas where it is raining again. LOL

We did sleep in, because HUBBY'S HOME. Isn't life wonderful?

Today is my oldest child's birthday. He is no longer a teen, and why does that make me feel older too? LOL

We have no real plans, but just reconnecting. :shock:

Everyone have a great day!!

Luanne

crazysis July 8th, 2007 11:59 AM

good morning cruisemates! *yawn and stretches* its sunny but kinda cool today in northern california. thank goodness its cooled down some. its only in the high 80's and low 90's instead of 105 plus now. nothing much on the agenda today, just church and maybe breakfast and then just kickin it. Kuki just as long as your golf club doesnt follow your golf balls into the unknown i think you are ok. LOL
have a great day everyone!

bwood12043 July 8th, 2007 12:58 PM

Good morning all from one of the "still rainy" areas of Texas. didn't sleep in , but been watching the lake rise and rise and rise.

I hope everyone has a little sunshine in their day today and enjoys being with the one you are with.

back to surfing... it's about all I can do in the rain except make/edit packing lists and since i have that pretty much complete 2 months before said date, i guess working on it any more at this point would seem a little anal retentive.

have a good one...

kookylabooka July 8th, 2007 02:21 PM

Good afternoon from sunny and hot Florida.The sun always wakes me up,even on Sundays,so I never sleep late.Just a quiet day at home.

mehawk July 8th, 2007 04:34 PM

Good afternoon, yes, I slept in.

Luanne Russo July 8th, 2007 04:58 PM

Michael, Where is the rest of your count down? Did you have to cancel one?

mehawk July 8th, 2007 07:13 PM

I am putting the transatlantic one off for another time. I still want to be sure of my finances in the future.