CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Just Booked 3 New Cruises! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/336674-just-booked-3-new-cruises.html)

TheCruiseManiac July 21st, 2007 11:26 PM

Just Booked 3 New Cruises!

Yet another of my Many Cruise Adventures have been extended! We had to cancel out trip of the Navigator OTS - I found out we have to be in St. Thomas to clear ALOT of Paperwork :-?

With our saddness getting the better of us, we've taken and exploration trip to the bank - then to our Travel Agent, after a long and harsh battle with airfare, ships, and itinerarys we have emerged with a $10,000 chunk in our bank account...But with 3 Cruises on RCCL's Freedom,Liberty,and Independence of the Seas! With us still not fully satisfied and the seed planted by our travel agent - we've decided to try and get on RCCL's Genesis of the Seas hopefully, when we go on it, The Largest Ship in the world, after this we won't be going on anymore cruises until 2015.

Cheers,
Edward

mteague July 21st, 2007 11:47 PM

Congrats!

Hey Edward....I wouldn't mind housesitting for you in St. Thomas.....just a thought :wink:

Melody

TheCruiseManiac July 21st, 2007 11:55 PM

Sure about that? You'd have to stay in paradise for a grand total of 5 weeks! not to mention you'd be stepping on alot of crumbs LOL

mteague July 22nd, 2007 12:00 AM

I think I could suffer through it somehow! And I can clean up crumbs~

mehawk July 22nd, 2007 05:02 AM

3 cruises... I am sooo envious. If Mel wants to share the housecleaning chores, I'll house sit also.

mteague July 22nd, 2007 06:15 AM

Edward,

Sounds like the Cruisemates party will be at your house this year! :wink:

Melody

mteague July 22nd, 2007 03:43 PM

Hey Everybody!

Edward has invited all of us to his house in St. Thomas for a Cruisemates party while he and DW are on a few cruises! We have the house to ourselves for 5 weeks....who wants to come? :D

Melody

mteague July 22nd, 2007 03:48 PM

Oh Wait.....Back UP!!!!!!

Edward lives in Connecticutt.......that changes EVERYTHING...... :cry:

TheCruiseManiac July 22nd, 2007 03:55 PM

Actully! In January 2009 I am Moving to Saint Thomas so that means for the Liberty,Independence, and Genesis we will be living in St. Thomas! so that mean 2-3 Cruises for 5 weeks+

earl July 22nd, 2007 04:16 PM

I work very cheap!!

mteague July 22nd, 2007 04:25 PM

Okay, party is back on! St Thomas...Edward's house! Who's in?

Melody

kevin c July 22nd, 2007 05:36 PM

you can count me in for that party i'll book my airfare right now. edward, enjoy all of your cruises.

TheCruiseManiac July 22nd, 2007 06:08 PM

Everyone! After some trouble with the Photo Gallery, My July 8th Cruise is Finally up! Check it out!

Edward