Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Admiral

Default It's Sunday Morning!

Actually, it's late Sunday morning - I slept in, and still nobody posted a good morning thread!
It looks dull here today, but no rain expected. Some of that horrible oppressing humidity has gone and it's a more bearable temperature today at least....
No exciting plans for the day, just some house cleaning and laundry, then relaxing. Went to see Mr. Bean last night - it was good fun!

donna
Old August 26th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Admiral

Default It's Sunday Morning

Well, here we go again, Donna, the same as Saturday. And I thought I slept late!

Anyway, good morning from Southern California. The sun is just getting out, as well. It will be hot here, but yesterday I was in Newport Beach where it was a perfect day.

No big plans now. Just the usual Sunday stuff: shower, breakfast, the Los Angeles Times and the Sunday crossword.

Enjoy yourselves, people.

Judy
Old August 26th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Admiral

Good Morning,

A very grey day - very damp out, but not so hot, so I guess it is more pleasant than yesterday. Big storms came thru just to the south of us. DH made it home for about two hours of sleep in the early morning - then had to go again. I'm growing weary of his constant working.

Went to see "No Reservations" last night with niece and my sister. We will go see Hairspray on Tuesday.

Nothing planned today. Went to church, which tired me out, so I will drink my coffee now and try to figure out something to eat. I have lost another pound, so I guess it will have to be high calorie. I've so trained myself to not eat so many things, it is hard for me to allow myself to eat them now that I really need to. I haven't been this weight since probably 6th or 7th grade.

Hope you all have a good day,
Old August 26th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

Had a very nice day at a local county park with the family and grandchildren. We all picniced, water skied and spent a fun day just playing. We were rather amazed that there were so few people there for such a beutiful day. It may because it's State Fair time. All the better for us.

We ended up with two catotonic children and grandpa ( ) at the end of the day and they spent the night with us. Betty is now taking them home so we'll just spend today taking it easy.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me