CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Dave The Wave Is On TSA Watch List !!!!! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/340175-dave-wave-tsa-watch-list.html)

venice September 22nd, 2007 12:16 PM

Dave The Wave Is On TSA Watch List !!!!!

In the Washington Post.."the United States government is collecting electronic records of travel habits of millions of Americans who fly, drive or cruise abroad, retaining data on the persons with whom them travel or plan to stay, the personal items they carry during their journeys and even the books that travelers have carried, according to documents obtained by a group of civil liverties advocates and statements by government officials"

so therefore, it's a good thing that Dave The Wave did not hook up with "Corona Girl" on his most recent cruise because the government would have been monitoring the both of them and discover his "stash" of refreshments that he manages to sneak onboard his cruises and also have a detailed account of his "speedo fetish" and his association with the British spy 'Austin Powers" whom he is occasionally mistaken for on his cruises LOL

As far as Dave The Wave's choice of reading materials, I understand he is ghost writing a book about his secret affair with Brittany Spears, which I'm sure the government has no interest in :-P

msblackjack September 22nd, 2007 07:55 PM

LOL LOL

the scary part is some of that may be true :shock: :wink:

Donna September 23rd, 2007 06:43 AM

You could have something there, hope its not true, but you never know.

Fern September 23rd, 2007 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venice
In the Washington Post.."the United States government is collecting electronic records of travel habits of millions of Americans who fly, drive or cruise abroad, retaining data on the persons with whom them travel or plan to stay, the personal items they carry during their journeys and even the books that travelers have carried, according to documents obtained by a group of civil liverties advocates and statements by government officials"

This article was in our local paper today. While I have nothing to hide, I find it very uncomfortable that anyone is keeping track of my vacations, personal items, and the books I read. I guess this post will join whatever the government already has in my name!

(msblackjack and Donna, it is true.)

mehawk September 24th, 2007 01:34 AM

Mr. Bill... Ooohhhh noooo!!!

VTJen September 24th, 2007 08:18 AM

I feel like we all live in a glass house now.

Bobby_G September 24th, 2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fern
Quote:

Originally Posted by venice

This article was in our local paper today. While I have nothing to hide, I find it very uncomfortable that anyone is keeping track of my vacations, personal items, and the books I read. I guess this post will join whatever the government already has in my name!

(msblackjack and Donna, it is true.)

Civil liverties. HaHa more like it. LOL

Cruise Cynic September 24th, 2007 11:31 PM

I never found out why those two didn't instantly start to reproduce....

Was the photo of "Dave the Werewolf" not Photoshopped, as was previously widely believed?

:shock: