CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Thursday (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/340394-thursday.html)

Cruznut2 September 27th, 2007 05:06 AM

Thursday

Good Morning Cruisemates, Last day of work for me today. Tomorrow I leave for Ft Lauderdale. Sailing Saturday!! Meeting the group at 15th Street Fisheries for dinner Friday night. Today is going to seem sooooo long to me. In fact it will be long as I have a med class to attend that will last longer than my usual work day. Then home to do the last minute packing. Have a good day all.

Laura

MissKMM September 27th, 2007 06:57 AM

Good morning cruisemates

Doug, have a great trip. I'm sure you'll have some beautiful pictures to share once you're back.

The weather here in Toronto is playing havoc with my migraines. Hopefully things will clear so my head will feel better.

Just one more day to work, then it's the weekend.

Have a good day everyone.

mteague September 27th, 2007 07:51 AM

Good Morning All!

DD birthday went well! We had a great time! Today is my Friday, so I wish all of you a great weekend!

Melody

Sea Trekker September 27th, 2007 08:11 AM

Bon Voyage all who are cruising this week.

I like the cooler weather,the rains have been washed away dust,& grime
Now comes the Florida weather that brings the tourist :)
Everyone have a good day
Carole 8)

sue September 27th, 2007 08:47 AM

Good morning from the sunshine state. Cooler weather would be awesome! But the snowbirds are such a pain :evil: :evil: :evil:

Middle daughter got her High School diploma yesterday, we are very proud of her :D :D :D Now we will make an appointment with the local college. She is 16 and she has turned her life around:)

Have a good day mates, I have to go to the postoffice thats it!

LS80 September 27th, 2007 09:44 AM

Morning from the Pacific Northwest...............cooler temps are here......so that means fall is here..........

Laura.............have a great cruise.......say hey to everyone I know at dinner & on the cruise........ ;)

Sewing today...........

Y'all have a good Thursday............

Sharon

DougR. September 27th, 2007 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sue
Good morning from the sunshine state. Cooler weather would be awesome! But the snowbirds are such a pain :evil: :evil: :evil:

Middle daughter got her High School diploma yesterday, we are very proud of her :D :D :D Now we will make an appointment with the local college. She is 16 and she has turned her life around:)

Have a good day mates, I have to go to the postoffice thats it!

Sue- We have to put up with them all spring and summer so its your turn :twisted: LOL . Congrats on your middle daughter's turnaround and diploma.

Just a quick hello to eveyrone else, just one more day to the end of the fiscal year, then I can start posting with pics again.

katlady September 27th, 2007 10:17 AM

Is it Friday yet! I found this picture and it made me smile. Have a good day!
http://www.sfgate.com/n/pictures/2007/09/26/moose12.jpg

CruisinK n J September 27th, 2007 10:40 AM

Thursday

Good morning from sunny Southern California. It's supposed to start cooling, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Will polish off the laundry this morning and then Keith and I will go to Pasadena for lunch, maybe P.F. Chang's or Huston's. I've got a yen fo a really good hamburger, so Huston's may win.

Kat, nice talking with you on Chat last night. I like the picture!

Have a good day, all.

Judy

Kuki September 27th, 2007 10:44 AM

Good Morning cruisemates!

Kat.. where'd ya get the picture of our family bar-b-q? Darn paparazzi never leave us alone.

Temps are forecast to reach close to 70 F today in Calgary... then calling for snow flurries tomorrow. Weird country!

I must be getting used to "unemployment". Having trouble deciding what not to do today LOL

mehawk September 27th, 2007 10:39 PM

Good night Thursday!!