Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2007, 03:32 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Good Morning Tuesday!

Good Morning CruiseMates. It is a nice 77 here in Lakeland. I am up early this morning. I hope today goes better than yesterday. Car would not start. It needed a new battery. Now that is taken care of lets hope things go smoother than they have been. Have a great day all.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Sponsored Links
Old October 23rd, 2007, 07:26 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Laura, and all Mates to follow. I too, am up early today, off to a Dr. appointment. It sure is miserable out there this morning, dark, wet and cold. I guess our Indian Summer is over.

Judy, glad to hear you and Keith are OK, out of the line of fire, so to speak.
Wishing you continued safety....

Have a good day everyone!

donna
Old October 23rd, 2007, 07:52 AM
Admiral

hi everybody... Im up early too getting ready to go for surgery in a short while... Im glad Im getting it done but dreading it at the same time... I am suppose to be home later today...but I dont have a very good track record so we will see how that goes... I hope I can sleep in my bed !!

Please cross your fingers for me, think a good thought.... will post as soon as I can.

Hope you all have a great day... I know it will be better than mine

Take Care,
Steph
Old October 23rd, 2007, 07:54 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando. Hope you have an easy time of things today Steph.
It's still feeling very summery here in Orlando. Today would be a great beach day with temps in the low 90's and a shuttle launch. Sadly, I have to go to work instead.
Angela Z.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 08:03 AM
First Mate

Good morning everyone.

Steph, take it easy, wishes for a quick recovery.
Angela, skip work and hit the beach.
RD...warm, but very wet here in Toronto.
Cruz, hope you have a better day

Busy day at the office, what gives with that, well at lest it will keep me out of trouble.

Have a good day all.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 09:02 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning, only have a minute, because I am off to school. It is cool here today, but yea!!

Steph, will be thinking about you today.

Everyone take care.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old October 23rd, 2007, 09:19 AM
Admiral

Good morning all.

Steph, my thoughts and prayers are with you as you go for surgery today.

Judy, I hope you are still safte and away from the fires.

Not much happening here. I'm just going to keep trying to pack things up, and get ready to head to FL.

Phyll
Old October 23rd, 2007, 09:25 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Still warm here today, but that's supposed to change for tomorrows World Series game....

A trip to the library,and then Aiden comes a calling.....Steph, best wishes for you own bed tonight, and a speedy recovery.

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old October 23rd, 2007, 10:07 AM
Admiral

Good morning, Mates!

Awoke to a gorgeous day! I love the cooler temps! Today will be spent doing some of those wonderful chores around the house and then I will have lunch with a friend.

Got my cruise docs yesterday! Not long now!

Laura, I hope today is a better day for you.
RD, I had to play the CD you made yesterday, to help celebrate getting the docs! Had me dancin'!
Steph, I'm praying that all goes well today.
Angela, I agree with MissKMM, blow off work and head directly to the beach!

Make it a great day, everyone!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13
Old October 23rd, 2007, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............low 70's for today......I'll take it........no rain......all is good......

Steph.......you are in our thoughts........hope ya make it home today....staying in the hospital is no fun......

Y'all have a good day..........

Sharon
Old October 23rd, 2007, 10:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Good Morning!

Just stopping by to say hi! How is everyone? I've stopped in a few times to read Chit Chat! I'm back teaching Music at School...so fun! Haven't been on another Cruise, but the friends I met are still keeping in touch...over a year later! They are planning a reunion cruise!

Spending lots of time with the Grands! Kira is 2 now and Jaden is 6...we have so much fun with them...Kira is in the "Terrific Twos" right now! !

Praying that your surgery goes well, Steph!

We are getting rain 4 days this week in Ohio...finally cooling down in the 60's!

Have a great week!
Old October 23rd, 2007, 11:00 AM
Admiral

Good autumn morning Cruisemates! I am finally on a schedule that I like... I can come and go as I choose, no one to answer to. Ah, the life of retirement. Houston is quite cool this am, clear as well. This morning, I am off to the bank to get them to sign paperwork for my retirement checks to be deposited, then off to talk more investments, do some school work and dream of our upcoming cruise.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 11:17 AM
First Mate

Got to the computer early for once...... only because my housekeeper called to say she had company coming from California today and would come tomorrow. I said it looked like they got out just in time, Judy! Hoping you all stay safe. My sister is up in the high mountain desert and they generally don't have enough vegetation for brush fires, thank the lord.

Cool and damp here today.... such a nice break.... maybe we'll now get a little color on our trees.

Thinking of you today, Steph, and hoping you get to sleep at home.... those hospitals are dangerous places.

Since I have a free day, I guess I'll go get my tires rotated. Wheeeee!
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Default Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning from Southern California. Wow, last I checkd, there were 14 fires burning here. I feel so sorry for those who lost teir homes. Many of them were told not even to try to save anything; just go. We have out problems here, but are counting our blessings. It can always be worse.

Good luck to you today, Steph. "See" you on Chat tonight.

Have a good day, all.

Judy
Old October 23rd, 2007, 01:51 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good morning Cruisemates! And good luck with today's opeartion Steph!!

Heading to the 70s F in Calgary, and I'm going to take advantage of probably the last "top down weather" day this year.

I made the cabin door magnets yesterday for everyone on the CM Turkey Cruise, and am pleased with the way they turned out.

Mrs. Kuki is working through a Temp agency, but has been with the same company since she decided to go back to work in Sept. They've now offered her the job on a "full time" basis - where she can take time off whenever she likes, or whenever we cruise... so she's now deciding if she wants to be that committed. A nice compliment to her since she has been out of the work place for so many years.