CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Good Sunday Morning (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/343264-good-sunday-morning.html)

VTJen December 9th, 2007 07:16 AM

Good Sunday Morning

Good Morning All,

It is 11 here this morning. The local ski area is conducting a search for a missing skier, what a miserable night to be lost in the woods. We will see if it was because she skied off the trails. Never a good idea...

Never got on yesterday. Had an early morning Bible study, then came home and tackled the Christmas decorating. Everything is done, except the tree, which we will pick out today, put up on Tuesday, light on Wed. then decorate when the kids get home on Sat.

Off to Church in a bit, then get tree. Also need to get going on my Christmas cards. They really need to be done this week. But it is going to be a very hectic week, so I don't know if I will be successful or not. I'm trying to make them all, and I send a lot, and the original design just didn't look right, so.....

Have football to watch too, and then a concert at church tonight.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, enjoying something or someone they love!

skymaster December 9th, 2007 07:39 AM

Top o' the morning from beautiful Lakeland, Florida. The lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I will be heading off for the Port of Tampa in a couple of hours to board the "Legend". I'm excited about this cruise, as I always enjoy our Christmas cruises. It's such a great break from the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping and the crowds at the mall, and on the roads. We'll tell you all about it when we return.
Hope you all have a great day, and a superior week.

Ken
"SkyMaster"

rollerdonna December 9th, 2007 08:06 AM

Morning All, from Montreal, where it's -15C (brrrr!) and dull at the moment. Flurries expected again.....
I'm up and out of here early today to do some Christmas shopping.
Truthfully, I wish I was joining Ken and Vita on the Legend! Bon Voyage you two!

Jen, you and me both, got to get those cards done soon! Just haven't had the time or inclination to do it!

donna

Kuki December 9th, 2007 10:51 AM

Good Morning cruisemates! Second day in a row I've woken up at home. It hardly seems fair LOL

Temps in Calgary are hovering in the 20s F. and I really haven't ventured out much, giving my body a chance to adjust.

Kuki Jr is down for a visit this weekend, and the office Christmas party of the firm he'll start working for next summer when he graduates Law School. Today, we're going to go out for brunch and get in a visit before he heads back.

CruisinK n J December 9th, 2007 11:04 AM

Good Sunday Morning

Good morning from a wet Southern California. Today should be the last of the storm system for a while. But I really hope that this storm broke the drought chain. It was pretty cold last night.

We spent the evening at SIL's house celebrating birthdays and eating huge steaks. Like Jen and Donna, I am wondering when the cards are going to get done. I probably won't go shopping til Monday figuring that there will be more parking places then!

Have a good Sunday!

Judy

Luanne Russo December 9th, 2007 11:23 AM

Good morning from central Texas where it is a dull, gray rainy day.

We are in between two storm systems, so our high for the day was last night. :shock:

Today, I clean. LOL

Ken, you and your lovely wife, have a great cruise.

Everyone one have a good day.

Luanne

Cruznut2 December 9th, 2007 05:46 PM

Have a wonderful cruise, Ken ans Vita.

Laura