Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2007, 07:22 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo
Default Good Morning, It's Wednesday December 12th

Good morning from a cool Texas where I am sitting here wondering why I am up so soon.

No teaching for me today, so I guess I will do some more cleaning. I also want to put on a pot of home made Veggie soup. I make it with hamburger, and all the veggies I can get hold of. I slow cook it, and serve with Corn bread. Yum!!!

I hope all are having a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Sponsored Links
Old December 12th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. A warm day here in Massachusetts. Call it the calm before the storm. Looks like we are in for some snow tomorrow and this weekend. Luckily my daughter flies home tonight.

Trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. Need to start wrapping especially my kids stuff. Only have a few more things to get.

We decided on the Garmin nuvi 660 GPS for our daughter. Best Buy had it for a great price and I had a Best Buy gift card for $100.00, so it was an awesome deal.

Not much else going on.

Hope everyone has a great and safe day
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

We have picked up a few more inches of snow. It has warmed up to 32, tho' there is a brisk wind blowing. Dark and dreary out.

Kids are now on the road. I'm praying they have safe travel. Can't wait to see them. I think they will get home on Friday - of course I'll be busy putting together the Church Council Christmas Party, so I won't get to really enjoy them. Looks like we will be snowed in most of the weekend, tho' so we will have plenty of catch up time.

Off to work soon. I was mixed up. Hair appt. is today. So I will rush from one thing to another, then back home to lead Bible Study. Hopefully will get my Christmas cards finished tonight. Cut out the stamped double layer last night -took over 8 hours of cutting I think. Stamping took two hours, not quite finished that yet. Then still have all the addressing and such. Who knew I would be so lame just from sitting and cutting, but I am, a sure sign that I must be getting old!!

Tomorrow a long drive...more snow predicted. If I make it thru this week...things will calm down and life will be more normal. All I will have left is the baking, so I'll have a little break.

Luanne - don't you find if you have to leave the house, those are the days you really could sleep in, but if you have time to sleep in then you are wide awake. It is the story of my life!
Old December 12th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from a bright and sunny Montreal, where we received about another 10 cms of snow last night. It just doesn't stop! Temp is hovering around 1C this morning, so not too bad there, except for the wind.

Jen, I hate to tell you, but I finished my cards. However, all I had to do was sign them and address them, I was not making them by hand! Will get stamps today and off they go....

donna
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Admiral

Default Good Morning, It's Wednesday, December 12

Good morning from Southern California. Cold and crisp here.

A big pile of ironing awaits me along with some errands.

Have a good day, people. Drive safely.

Judy
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Temps are "rising" in Calgary. We're jumping up into the 30s F today.

Mrs. Kuki had decided we've had enough together time and headed back to work. I shoveled the walk and walked the dog, so my work day is done

Kuki Jr returns tomorrow night from school in Arizona, for the winter break. He'll be home just over 3 weeks. After 4 months wearing nothing but shorts I don't imagine he's gonna be that pleased to be home
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/