Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 27th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Kuki........Kuki........Lend Me Your Ears

Okay! So I got my quotes a bit mixed up but it got your attention.

So here is what I need to know.............Carnival is doing a Repositioning cruise for Carnival Pride in March of 2009. Moving her from Long Beach to Miami. What are the chances of CruiseMates doing a group on this cruise?? I am planning on doing this cruise and would rather book a CM group if that is possible.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Sponsored Links
Old December 27th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Hi Laura,

At this very moment I can't say yes and I can't say no. Big help huh?

I hadn't looked past Jan 09 and our Soltsice group yet... but you never know. I'm always looking for good ideas, along with great pricing for our groups, and we generally include one long cruise each year, so I'll take a peak at your suggestion.
Old December 27th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Admiral

Hi Kuki,

Thank you for getting back to me. I really would love to do another CruiseMates group and I thought this might be ideal.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old January 2nd, 2008, 07:25 AM
Admiral

Kuki, Another silly question for you. We are anxious to get this on the books. If we went ahead and booked this cruise and then later you decide to do a group would it be a problem to bring our booking into the group?

Laura
---Mark Twain

Old January 2nd, 2008, 02:36 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Laura,

That shouldn't be a problem. You would have to transfer your booking to the agent handling our group to get in on our group rates and perks if it did become a CM group cruise.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 05:25 PM
Admiral

Hi Kuki,
I anticipated that and I emailed Nancy Bogert for a quote. I figured if CruiseMates did do a group I would already be booked with the right agent.

Laura
---Mark Twain