CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Honey I'm Home,,,14 (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/344482-honey-im-home-14-a.html)

ready2gonow January 7th, 2008 09:48 AM

Good morning!

Marty, sounds like a pair of shoes that would go with everything! LOL

James, how frustrating! Plus, now you have to cut all that wood for firewood! A man's work is never done!

JamesRT January 7th, 2008 10:32 AM

ready,
That's the second thing on my list for today,right after I take Joyce to her Drs. appointment.

ready2gonow January 7th, 2008 10:42 AM

James, I hope Joyce isn't feeling poorly. If so, tell her that I send well wishes!

msblackjack January 7th, 2008 11:15 AM

Dina: I have been shopping for a new camera as well; I am going to pick it up in the next couple of weeks - (Walter is saying "YESSSSSS!) and mentally packing as well - but first I got to go check out them shoes LMAO as to T-shirts - I have no idea this am; its Monday, not very creative on Mondays.

JAMESRT: no power - hmmmm you know what to do when there isn't any power :wink: hope all is well with Joyce

Darlene: are you getting excited about your cruise yet? have you and Michael figured out where to meet up at??

and good morning all you sleepyheads

mehawk January 7th, 2008 04:20 PM

Darlene and I haven't connected yet. We will and get things together.

msblackjack January 7th, 2008 07:24 PM

well what a boring day and again, nothing on TV; did my exercises :shock: and basically just sitting her dreaming about cruising...

dina January 7th, 2008 07:30 PM

Michael and Darlene... you know we expect pictures of the cruise meet up. :)

msblackjack January 7th, 2008 09:46 PM

hey Dina in just a few hours we are one day closer to the cruise !!!!

sitting here thinking about T-shirts and I just can't come up with anything; we can't do a HIH t-shirt cause DTW isn't really an HIH groupie LOL

so I guess you can have a shirt that has a crown on it hovering over the Tetons LOL

and I can wear a greyhoud bus shirt or just grab a t-shirt from a bag lady LMMBO....

that's it; we can wear Anti Monkey butt t-shirts

mehawk January 7th, 2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dina
Michael and Darlene... you know we expect pictures of the cruise meet up. :)

But of course. Recall that I posted over 400 pictures from my Freedom cruise.

mehawk January 7th, 2008 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msblackjack

sitting here thinking about T-shirts and I just can't come up with anything; we can't do a HIH t-shirt cause DTW isn't really an HIH groupie LOL

so I guess you can have a shirt that has a crown on it hovering over the Tetons LOL

and I can wear a greyhoud bus shirt or just grab a t-shirt from a bag lady LMMBO....

I cast my vote for the anti monkey butt t-shirts. LMMBO

Bobby_G January 8th, 2008 09:00 AM

Morning HIH

had some puter problems here and there but back to full running

70 yesterday and supposed to be today
Marty, played golf yesterday

msblackjack January 8th, 2008 09:25 AM

Good Morning everyone

Mehawk: I am thinking the monkey butt T-shirts as well!

BObby G: how was golf? I am getting way better, but I just don't use the drivers anymore; I can carry a decent drive with my 3 iron and it lands smack dab in the middle of the fairway each time; unfortunately I am just a chip shot shy of getting on the green in 2, so I am on in three and I have to make that chip shot count so as to one putt in instead of 2 putt (we play a pretty long course, and it is medium on the diffuculty scale). The big ole King Cobra driver Erik got me for my "after Christmas present" was sold this Sunday on the golf course; it was a senior driver (flex) and some older guy saw it in my bag and took it for a whirl and "had to have it" - sold for what we paid for it :shock: LOL.

mehawk January 8th, 2008 11:39 AM

Talking about t-shirts... I have a collection of Big Johnson t-shirts myself. I don't wear them as they are strickly a collection. But they are funny!

msblackjack January 8th, 2008 01:02 PM

Holy Carp - I just noticed we have a new home! Thanks Mike, just call me Ms. Observant today LOL

So Darlene: this is your thread as you are the lead post - we have much faith in you and know that you will keep this thing going and going and going, like the energizer rabbit - speaking of quick as a rabbit - rescue must still be too busy for us.

Mehawk: when I go to Key West I always take time to read the Big Johnson shirts - they are truly funny and yeah you would have to have a "big swagger" to wear those in public LMMBO.

PS: rescue usually points out the stats, but did you guys notice that we almost had 20,000 views on HIH 13 - sheyet that is a lot of lurking going on.....

dina January 8th, 2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mehawk
Quote:

I cast my vote for the anti monkey butt t-shirts. LMMBO

HAHAHAHA You know.. thats not a bad idea. We know nobody else would be wearing those. HAHAHA

dina January 8th, 2008 01:44 PM

Mike - Thank you for our new home. :D

Marty - I already have to pack one extra t-shirt for you for when I come down. You know your getting a Detroit Hard Rock shirt. I just need to know the size and style. :wink:

James - I hope all went well for Joyce at the dr's visit.

Bobby - Listen to you bragging about the temps. HAHA We actually had 67 degrees yesterday.. ok so today is only 54 but still. :D

Joe - Where the Carp are you?

Will - Hi hunny bunny :wink:

Walter - So have you picked a cruise yet where all of us can go on?

CQ - We need to hook you up with a monkey butt t-shirt too. hahaha

JamesRT January 8th, 2008 02:01 PM

dina,
Joyce has developed bone spurs in her feet,not one but both.Walking is hard for her.Doctor gave her cotisone shots,and she has inserts for her shoes.It's cramping her style for sure.She's a walker.

Sheesh anyone for stormy weather,seems like these past few years we have had more than our share!We got nailed again last night and the night before.Crazy weather for sure!

dina January 8th, 2008 02:26 PM

I hope they can do something for her so she can walk better. I know thats just awful when you can't do all the things you love to do.

msblackjack January 8th, 2008 03:23 PM

Dina: a large please

http://www.hardrock.com/estore/Merch...LdsLST_DT2.jpg

Bobby_G January 8th, 2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Good Morning everyone

BObby G: how was golf? I am getting way better, but I just don't use the drivers anymore; I can carry a decent drive with my 3 iron and it lands smack dab in the middle of the fairway each time; unfortunately I am just a chip shot shy of getting on the green in 2, so I am on in three and I have to make that chip shot count so as to one putt in instead of 2 putt (we play a pretty long course, and it is medium on the diffuculty scale). The big ole King Cobra driver Erik got me for my "after Christmas present" was sold this Sunday on the golf course; it was a senior driver (flex) and some older guy saw it in my bag and took it for a whirl and "had to have it" - sold for what we paid for it :shock: LOL.

Just played 9 holes. Went with my best bud and his mom (she is 81). Shot 39 for the nine - hit it pretty well for the most part.

msblackjack January 8th, 2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby_G
Quote:

Good Morning everyone

Just played 9 holes. Went with my best bud and his mom (she is 81). Shot 39 for the nine - hit it pretty well for the most part.

way to go Bobby! I can't stop at 9 LOL

Dave the Wave January 8th, 2008 07:50 PM

MSBJ, Not a HIH groupie but can hang with any crowd... 8)

msblackjack January 8th, 2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave the Wave
MSBJ, Not a HIH groupie but can hang with any crowd... 8)

so are you in: are we all going to wear the anti-monkey butt shitrs - the shirt says to wear for butt busting activities :shock:

http://antimonkeybutt.com/prodimages...ogo_tshirt.jpghttp://antimonkeybutt.com/prodimages...wderMonkey.jpg

ready2gonow January 8th, 2008 10:52 PM

Well, h@ll! You're not going to believe this one! I BLEW IT! BIG TIME! (Maybe ~)

My MIL isn't doing well. I asked that she start receiving hospice care last week. Guess what I figured out today...... I failed to purchase cruise insurance for my cruise! ooooops! That is a great... big... oops!

I don't know how I managed to let that slip through the cracks. I called the TA just to check and, nope, I didn't do it.

I'm going to call the insurance company tomorrow and talk to them. We shall see. I guess I'll just cross one bridge at a time, at this point.

I went to see MIL today and she was sleeping so hard that she didn't eat or drink anything all day. I called a little while ago and the attendant said that tonight she is wide awake and drank 2 bottles of Ensure. Maybe she just has her days and nights turned around.

Do I feel STUPID! :roll:

And BTW, I vote for the anti-monkey butt tees! A very universal look! LOL LOL LOL

Dave the Wave January 9th, 2008 06:53 AM

That shirt doesn't match my shorts....

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery2/...s/530/6190.jpg

msblackjack January 9th, 2008 08:11 AM

Gooood Morning everyone

Darlene - don't stress out - it will all work out for the best -- possibly a future cruise credit - and hey, when your 101 you can sleep whenever the heck you want (it does sound like she has her days and nights mixed up).

DTW: so what if it doesn't match your shorts, you will look like the europeans on board; their clothes never match ! LOL

msblackjack January 9th, 2008 11:28 AM

Where the phrig is everyone; fine don't talk to me, see if I care :-P :wink:

okay I was reminded of an old drinking game by a dear old friend; man the fun we had ---- anyways, how many of you remember this or did this when you were in your 20's: everytime you said something to another person, you had to end the sentence with a certain phrase, the most common one was "in my pants". if you failed to add the phrase you had to drink a shot! I wonder if the young ones still do this now.

Dave the Wave January 9th, 2008 11:49 AM

Can't say I remember that one but wish you would get "in my pants".

JamesRT January 9th, 2008 12:01 PM

Martha,
You know everyone is just dying to talk to you! LOL
I have to get dressed first.I have to get in my pants! LOL

dfhawk60 January 9th, 2008 01:23 PM

just had to stop by and say hello, give dina, ready, and marty a big kiss :twisted: handshake for the gents.

marty i will get excited about your new camera once i "SEE" that you know how to use it!!! :-P

Dave... the wording on your trunks seems to have been cut off... what did the back say??? LOL