Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 13th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Admiral

Default "Gonna Fly Now !! " Theme From Rocky

for those of you with upcoming cruises that want to lose a few pounds (the better to have desserts)..according to an online Sunday NY Times music feature..the best song to have download on your IPOD or MP3 player is the theme from the music for Rocky to exercise too...it gives you energy when you begin to get tired

When I want to increase my walking pace with my MP3 player, I hit the "G" spot on the device, which plays a constant stream of 60's Motown Hits

When you want to walk (or run) faster, if you have an IPOD or MP3 player, or if you are just around the house cleaning, what do you listen to to "pick up the pace" and lose those pre cruise last few pounds ? (we already know that RD listens to Saturday Night Fever
Sponsored Links
Old January 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Admiral

Works for me!

donna