Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 22nd, 2008, 06:12 AM
Captain

Default It's Tuesday

Yes Cruisemates it is Tuesday, rise and shine.

Don't you just love early mornings? Well it is the start of a new week and we are all closer to our next cruise.

I hope you all have a great day.

Irish 8)
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Sponsored Links
Old January 22nd, 2008, 06:51 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Angela Z.

Good morning from Orlando where I'm sure it'll feel like Monday all day!
Angela Z.
Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:25 AM
Admiral

Top 'O the Mornin' Mates. Ah,,,don't you love the sound of the pager going off early in the morning? Got to run, but hope y'all have a great day.

Ken
"Sky"
Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:31 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Good morning from a beautiful day here in central Texas. I am sure it is beautiful, but can't see it yet for all the fog.

I am working only half a day, so I have the morning to mess around in.

I had a good birthday. Jim and the kids bought four different kinds of cake that were a over size slices, and put the number 24 on it in candles.

It was very sweet. I also received three sets of earrings, and a book, of course.

It turned out to be a good day. I didn't tell them that it would have been just as good having all three of them together, but they wouldn't have understood.

I hope all of you have a good day.

Luanne
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:31 AM
Admiral

Morning All from Montreal, where it is my Monday! Had the day off yesterday for some appointments, and I will be off Friday to leave for my cruise, so this will be a 3 day week for me!

Not quite so cold out there today, only -8C, but we are getting about another 10 cms of snow today. Messy driving, and I know parents will be late picking up their little darlings tonight...

3 more days till I'm outta this winter weather!

donna
Old January 22nd, 2008, 09:31 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest..............it's still cold here.......talk of snow for Saturday........let's hope it holds off till AFTER our plane leaves......

Guess I should be thinking of getting clothes ready to be packed........

Y'all have a good Tuesday.............

Sharon
Old January 22nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
Admiral

Good morning from chilly Florida! I have been busy trying to get everything together for my passport. My Dad called and he can not fly that long here so we have come to the conclusion to go to Germany. We are leaving July 31 and coem back August 17th.

We might go alone as our youngest daughter doesn't want to go. WE are in a different place and she would not have her own room. We are renting an appartment this time. Not sure what to do ,leave her with her oldest sister or take her. She is almost 15 so traveling with parents can be boring.

Because this trip is so expensive<flights and euro> we will not go on a cruise for our 25th wedding aniversary. Oh well family must come first. But I think they are throwing us a late party and invite people that had come to our wedding 25 years ago. I am looking forward to this trip thats for sure.

Anyway , have a wonderful day mates!
Old January 22nd, 2008, 11:46 AM
Admiral

Default It's Tuesday

Good morning from Southern California. It's cold, wet, and soggy, but the sun just came out. We're to expect rain for the rest of the week. No complaints there since we really need it.

Have a good day!

Judy
Old January 22nd, 2008, 11:46 AM
Admiral

Good morning, CruiseMates, whatever day it is! Since I've been home from the hospital and recovering from my surgery, with nothing in particular to get up for, nowhere to go and nothing to do, one day seems pretty much like another to me! I am feeling well, but I'm still a long way from being ready to do anything of any consequence.

Donna, you must be getting very excited about your cruise with just days left to go before you depart! Is this a 7-day or an 8-day cruise? What is the itinerary? Have a great cruise!
Old January 22nd, 2008, 12:27 PM
Admiral

Good Afternoon All,

Another grey day, but warmer at 17.
Like Jennifer, one day just runs into another...
I did have my staples removed today, so that is a plus, and I had some tests and am now on meds for a bladder/uti infections, so I think that soon I'll be feeling a little bit better.

Nothing new here.
Sue - glad you will be able to have another visit with your dad in Germany. Sorry you won't be cruising.

Oh, a few days back you asked where I'll be staying - in Sarasota.

Donna- wow, what a treat to be able to escape our recent weather. I know that you'll have a great time.

Hope everyone is having a great day
Old January 22nd, 2008, 02:30 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon all.

Wendy and I got up early and got some coffee at McD's to take down by the water to watch the waves. It's been blowing out there pretty good and the tide was high so we took a walk at "Blowing Rocks" beach on Jupiter Island. It's fun to walk by the rocks and watch the water blow up like a gyser through the holes. It's easy to get sprayed too, but that makes it even more fun.

Jen and Jen, it's good to see both of you posting. Glad you have both come through your surgeries and to hear you are doing well.

Have a good one all.
Phyll