CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   American Idol, What about the curly headed guy? (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/346681-american-idol-what-about-curly-headed-guy.html)

skymaster February 14th, 2008 08:04 AM

American Idol, What about the curly headed guy?

I can't believe it! IMO one of the best singers of the whole group, and they cut him! I'm talking about the curly headed, geeky looking young man with the thick glasses. Man, can he belt out a song, and with near perfect pitch, beautiful vibrato, and feeling. Another Clay Akin in my opinion. The only one that is better is the 16 year old boy. (He'll have every teeny-bopper girl in America voting for him. LOL ) What's your opinion?

Ken
"Sky"

msblackjack February 14th, 2008 08:23 AM

Re: American Idol, What about the curly headed guy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by skymaster
I can't believe it! IMO one of the best singers of the whole group, and they cut him! I'm talking about the curly headed, geeky looking young man with the thick glasses. Man, can he belt out a song, and with near perfect pitch, beautiful vibrato, and feeling. Another Clay Akin in my opinion. The only one that is better is the 16 year old boy. (He'll have every teeny-bopper girl in America voting for him. LOL ) What's your opinion?

Ken
"Sky"

Very said to see him go - I agreed with Simon; there is something special about that young man! and they kept to many "seen it; heard it" before types. and also very sad about the young man that was living out of his car; I sure hope that someone realizes his potential before he self-destructs; he strikes me as the angst ridden artist...

rollerdonna February 14th, 2008 08:44 AM

Sorry, I haven't been watching this season. Too much of the same old same old, including sending home the BEST singers and keeping on some truly awful ones. Canadian Idol does the same. I think it's totally unfair to the truly talented ones.

donna

mteague February 14th, 2008 09:12 AM

I checked out the website and I was surprised to see a few faces missing!

Melody

CM Rob February 14th, 2008 10:05 AM

SAD! But ill vote for him when he runs for a political office, and boy was Simon upset that he was voted off

ready2gonow February 14th, 2008 10:16 AM

I agree, that the curly-headed singer was one of the best. I also think the 16 year old is very, very good. I can't say that any one of them truly stands out, at this time, but at least there wasn't any of them that that made me want to plug my ears and shut my eyes! I'll watch it because I just wish I could sing so well!

Cindy February 14th, 2008 10:56 AM

I was shocked and disappointed that they picked the other kid instead of the geeky looking guy with the curly hair who has the much better voice. I wonder what made Paula and Randy go with their choice over Simon's. The only other stand out for me is the 16-yr. old boy. :roll:
Cindy

fllady February 14th, 2008 02:18 PM

We also agree, why didn't Simon make them realize how special he truly is. Lets hope someone will see his worth and give him a start elsewhere.

mehawk February 14th, 2008 02:26 PM

My opinion... I think the American Idol show is rigged and is nothing but a rip off to play to the wide variety of viewers. Some like to see the poor performers on each week to laugh at them while others are pulling for the same guy. I don't watch it because I don't take it seriously. :wink:

Inis46 February 14th, 2008 05:16 PM

This is the first season that I haven't watched one single episode yet. I don't know why, just seem to forget whenever it's on. But you can by gosh, ask me anything you want to know about the Food Network shows.....ha.