Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 20th, 2008, 05:52 AM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to Jacqueline
Default Sunday beautiful Sunday

Goodmorning Gang!

I thought I had my clasmate tomorrow, but I mixed up the date and the day, I know she be here on the 19th, but I have sunday in my mind.
We had a great time, we stay in touch again from now on, we have different memories about our schooltime, that is good, we can make it 1 story together

Had a good night sleep, had my coffee and even DH is awake!!
The weather looks good. Carole, I am sorry but it is 15 C today, partly clouded, just nice and by the end of the week it seems that summer is knocking on our door, but I have to see that first before believing it !!!

Nancy, keep my fingers crossed for the little Max, poor thing.

Have a great sunday!!

Read and post cruise reviews

Sponsored Links
Old April 20th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Admiral

Good morning Jacqueline and all of our cruisemates friends to follow. It is raining at the moment and will be here all day. A lazy Sunday at the hotel. 12 more days and I can return to my home...

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.
Old April 20th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Admiral

Good morning from Central Florida to all my "Mates", and especially Jacque, and Michael. It's sprinkling rain here at the moment too. Very good on my freshly poured concrete that the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) and I did yesterday. I've got a sleeping Scnauzer on my lap, so can't type worth a damn, but hope all my "Mates" have a GREAT day.

Ken
"SKY"
Old April 20th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Good morning from the sunny part of FL. It is absolutely gorgeous out there right now. Jake and I went over to the golf course club house, and had a nice breakfast out on the porch. I love early mornings when the sun is shining and everything is coming to life. In a little bit it will be time for church, and then home to spend some time by the pool. Just practicing up for next week when we'll be cruising!!!!!!!!

Have a good one all.
Phyll
Old April 20th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone:

It's a cool and cloudy day here in the land where the grass is getting greener but the lakes are still ice covered.

I've been up since 2:00 a.m.. I involuntarily went to sleep at 6:00 p.m. so after eight hours I was wide awake. I hate it when that happens. I want to go out for breakfast but I think if I awaken sleeping beauty the only breakfast I'll be taken to is my last meal.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a great week.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old April 20th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Ft. Lauderdale! Boy, it's seems strange to say that!
I am taking a break from the sun, it is beautiful and hot here and I have been sitting out by the hotel pool (and the lucious tropical jungle area) since 8:30 am. We are relaxing, waiting for the shuttle at 11:30 to the port.

Last night we took the Jungle Queen river cruise down millionaire's row, and enjoyed a wonderful all-you-can-eat ribs, chicken and shrimp meal, plus a little theatre show. The moon was full for our cruise back and it was a delightful evening out.

This morning is dragging...I'm so anxious to board the Caribbean Princess and can't wait to enjoy the sail away party!
I'll raise a toast to all my CM buddies!

donna
Old April 20th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............today doesn't look too bad.....after our 'snow' yesterday.........just flurries here but some places did get 6-7"........very strange for April.......Not much going on today.....groceries......Mike....smart man not to wake sleeping beauty........Phil....enjoy the sunshine........Sharon
Old April 20th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Admiral

Need some cruise help?
Old April 20th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Cruise Maniac

Good Morning from Salem,Oregon. Still snowing. Have a great day....MD
Old April 20th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Default Sunday, Beautiful Sunday

Good morning from Southern California where it's cloudy again. But it will burn off and turn into a nice day.

Not much going on here, except the usual Sunday stuff.

Have a good day, CM's.

Judy
Old April 20th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Admiral

Default Windy NorCal

Good Morning from a windy Northern California. Retirement is coming up fast. Strange this is something you look forward to, then when it arrives you say now what. More on this subject later. Let just enjoy the day. Mike
Old April 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

Good Morning, We also are enjoying a beautiful day. Our spring has sprung!!

RDonna, enjoy the cruise, we'll be there next Sunday!!

TravelMike, Retiement can be almost anything you want it to be, don't stress about it justtry to enjoy it and make every day count.

SNOW so sorry that it is still around in parts of the country. You will probably be hit with Summer and not have any spring this year.
Old April 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Admiral

Good Morning to all. I was out early fixing a computer. The wash is out with more on the way. The sun is bright and warm. The night was cool so I could open the windows and really aired out my house. I had left a pair of pants on my bedroom floor, Yes I know I am supposed to hang them back up, I didnt , I was tired........I went to pick them up this AM to find some little one did a pee on them, and I know which one! She is indeed little..........bum and a half! She doesnt do that often, not at all...........but..........I guess she did today! RD is right, it was a beautiful full moon last night, or rather it sure looked like a full moon, would have to check the calander to see if it actually was but I am sure it was. Passover meal last night was lovely, the game, well that was not so lovely.,
Old April 20th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Admiral

Good Evening,

Another beautiful day. Seems strange we went from winter to summer temps - no spring, but I understand that by Thursday the spring temps will be back and by the weekend we will be down to the high 50's so I'll enjoy the sun and warmth while I can! It is fabulous. I opted to listen to the Red Sox game via radio today so I could be outside - laying in my chaise, thumbing thru magazines. It was fantastic.

Went to church, then out to breakfast with my dh's sister and her dh.
After the fabulous Red Sox win the doggie and I went a-walk. It was lovely out and just a slight breeze which kept it very pleasant.

Now I'm catching up to start the work week.

Hope Judy is feeling better
By now RollerDonna is Aboard and Happy

Wishing you all hte very sweetest of dreams,