Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Captain

Default Is it really Wednesday?

Well no work today, I am going with my oldest son to his cardiologist appointment to see if he has a PFO the scourge of Scuba Divers. That is what knocked me out of diving. We are pray that he and his brother are spared from the dreaded PFO.

Irish 8)

May the grass grow long
on the road to hell for want of use.
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Sponsored Links
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Admiral

Well, seems no one is up and about - Good Morning to you Irish and I hope your son gets the thumbs up on his visit.

We've had another wonderful morning (for my drive to work) cool, crisp weather had a rain shower during the night so everything has that clean smell about it. Maybe today will turn out nice despite the prediction of more rain later in the day/evening.

To all CM's hope you all have a great day and weather to enjoy and if planning cruises or heading off for one - have a wonderful time.
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where the sun is shining at the moment, but rain is forecast for most of the day.
Wednesday here is just another work day, but Wednesday on my cruise was St. Maarten Day, and I'd much rather be there, wouldn't you?

donna
Old May 7th, 2008, 09:54 AM
Admiral

Donna nice pic - anywhere on a cruise is better than being at work!!!
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to CruiseNOID

Thank goodness it is Wednesday. It was so hard not to call off today. It is supposed to be a nice day today until evening and then rain. I have to focus and get this project I was assigned done but I think I have a bad case of spring fever. My body is here at work but everything else is outside.

Carnival Inspiration 8/2009
Carnival Fascination 8/2008
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

Good morning from a warming up SE Florida, guess we were lucky to get such nice/cooler weather for so long, now the summer will set in shortly.

RDonna, thanks for the pictures, sure wish I was back there too. But today eye doctor appointment. and then resting for the afternoon.

Wishing everyone a good day.
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Admiral

Good morning from Virginia Beach, where the weather will go up into the 80's today. After I went to the gym, I had the oil changed in my car. With gas prices going "though the roof", I do all my errands after going to the gym. When will these crazy gas prices end?
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Admiral

Default Is It Really Wednesday?

Yes, it's really Wednesday, so good morning from a rainy Southern California. Yes, I said rain, and the first wet experience for our new batch of feral cats. When I rolled up the shade in the family room, there was "Papa Cat" curled up in the wet stuff seemingly oblivious to what was coming down out of the sky, guarding his furry family.

Donna, I loved the pic. Surely better than the soggy view I am looking at, cat and all! Thanks!

Keith will go to the gym and then start the prep for painting the laundry area, much needed, but I worry about him doing that. He won't let me help. Meanwhile, the dirty clothes pile up.

A good day to you all.

Judy
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Good Morning CruiseMates!!! It is a beautiful day in Lakeland. I came home this morning and have been cleaning. I will be through the current work assignment Monday morning. I decided it would be nice to have my house nice and clean when I return to stay. My friend left yesterday for NH. So I have to come home every day to feed Miss Lilly. Have a great ay all.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Old May 7th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Admiral

Good Afternoon All,

A nice sunny day, tho the clouds are starting to move in.
Had a quick visit with a friend this am before she went to work, she had to drop something off, then a phone chat, then the almost 4 mile walk, home shower, work. Home - read the mail sitting in the sun, no inside and will try to get motivated. I feel like I could just go to bed.

RD - in regard to your question - Heck Yes!
Irish - hope your son checks out ok
Laura - I wish I was motivated to clean, maybe I can muster up enough energy to pick up.

As for gas prices $3.69 here = yuck!
Old May 7th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to CruiseNOID

Well, I will say I left work early. But I did have an excellent excuse. My youngest daughters birthday is tomorrow but unexpectedly have got to move it up to today since my middle daughter has a choir concert tomorrow. Going to be a hectic evening but hey parties and grilling out are always fun!!

Carnival Inspiration 8/2009
Carnival Fascination 8/2008