Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Wonderful Wednesday!!

Good Morning Friends!!! Another day off for me. I am really enjoying time for me. I have been busy doing things around the house. I have been trying to conserve gas by staying around home. We have pools here so that helps. I have a feeling I will not be out and about as much this summer, gas is just too high. Have a great day all. I hope all in Florida are safe from the fires. Prayers for you.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Sponsored Links
Old May 14th, 2008, 06:26 AM
Captain

Good Morning Cruznut2 and all to follow

Well here it is mid-week, half way to the week-end and another day at work. I'd rather be cruising.

Have a great day.

RD - I loved the Irish saying verse. You just have to love the Irish outlook on life.

Irish 8)

May your neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Old May 14th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All,

Still in the 30's but it is supposed to warm up, so that is wonderful. Yesterday was a fabulous day.

Not much new here. Off to walk in a bit, then off to work. Where the Choir Director and I have decided to tackle the big storage room that people somehow have managed to make such a mess that you can barely even open the door. At least it is a change of pace.

Hope you all enjoy your day,
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Admiral

Irish, it is a cute saying, Jen, you want to clean my storage room?

The sun is out really bright and it is already nice and warm. Not humid out side yet. Thats great. For some reason I was tired last night but wound up and not able to sleep so well. Ended up doing alot of work. ( files) Yes, gas prices sure are high Laura, it hurts every time I fill up the car. Sam left for another certification exam last night. Its a new lisencing he wants to have and takes two days. I put down the money last night for DS, he finally made his choice, it will be McGill unniversity. Course he still has another two weeks to change his mind again, but this time I think he has decided for sure. He almost wished that he was not accepted to all his choices so he didnt have to make a choice! Two places he liked the most both have their good and bad. Long term in life Mcgill will be the better one to have because of the "name" although that is no longer really true as Concordia really is very good , as good, but others around the world don't know that yet, but we do living here. It is also a warmer place,but Mcgill offers a specialization that DS really wants.

Well best get the day started........Have a good day every one.
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Admiral

Good mornin' Mates. Off to the dentist, then to work. Hope y'all have a GREAT day.

Later,

Ken
"SKY"
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where it really is a "Wonderful Wednesday"!
The high today is supposed to hit 24C or 75F, and that is good news!

Last night I finished writing the last 2 parts of my cruise review, and now I am suffering PCD all over again!
Now I just have to look forward to the next one!

donna
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Good Morning to All from sunny bright Kansas - yea!!! We missed the rain last evening - or I should say it missed us!! Today and for the next few days they are promising sun and warmer temps - can't wait.

I've already put in two hrs of work at work so that explains my tardiness in posting.

Hope everyone has a great day and to those in Florida stay safe!!
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............sun is out.....60's for today...then going up to the 80's for the weekend......I'll take it!!!

Not much going on today......

Y'all have a good day.........

Sharon
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

Happy Hump Day. Glad to see the sun is out today and the breezes are cooler again. the weekend should bring the ehat and humidity back again to SE FLorida.
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to CruiseNOID

Good Morning everyone!! I have been hard at work again. Think it is going to be this way for a while until I get all these project completed!!

Here a drink for everyone since CQ hasn't give us one yet. Sure are missing her!

Carnival Inspiration 8/2009
Carnival Fascination 8/2008
Old May 14th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Familiar Face

Good morning cruisemates, this is the first time I've had a chance to post on the morning thread in ages. We just got off the Caribbean Princess this past Sunday(we took our DD and her best friend on their first cruise), and without too much arm twisting from my DW, I have just booked a cruise on the Emerald Princess for January!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Bill
Caribbean Princess....Jan. 2007
Crown Princess.........Jan. 2008
Caribbean Princess....May 2008
Emerald Princess.......Jan. 2009
Emerald Princess.......Jan. 2010
Emerald Princess.......Jan. 2011
Old May 14th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon from sunny Virginia Beach! It rained so much these past few days that finally we are happy for some relief. Hope all of you have a happy Memorial Day Weekend; this next weekend we are staying in town since both of our kids will be out of town; one in Orlando and the other in Bethany Beach, Delaware.