CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   So You Think You Can Dance! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/351398-so-you-think-you-can-dance.html)

mteague May 21st, 2008 12:58 PM

So You Think You Can Dance!

Season premier on Fox May 22nd!

Melody

katlady May 21st, 2008 04:14 PM

I love this show. So much talent. Can't wait to watch it again. :D

Inis46 May 21st, 2008 05:53 PM

Sorry this is off topic but..........katlady, congrats for having today's "Picture of the Day" on the homepage! ^5

mteague May 21st, 2008 05:54 PM

Yeah....that's two days in a row!

Melody

Inis46 May 21st, 2008 06:28 PM

Oh kewl, she's gonna be the new Reuters International chick for CMs!

Phyllbo May 21st, 2008 06:46 PM

I'll be watching the show. I really don't care for the tryouts part, but once it gets down to the the final group, I really enjoy it.

Thanks for letting me know about Kat's photo on the homepage. Wow, she took some awesome shots!

Kat, I enjoyed meeting you on the cruise too. Thanks so much for the info on the Vatican tour. That was one of our favorites. I don't think we would have know about the late Saturday tour without your help.

Phyll

thecruisequeen May 21st, 2008 07:14 PM

Hey Mel thanks for starting this thread!!!! :D :D I love SYTYCD as much as DWTS!!! :-P :)

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Co...7p.hmedium.jpg

mteague May 21st, 2008 09:20 PM

Hey CQ! Kat and I were the only SYTYCD nuts last season so we talked about it on the Cruisin Club thread. It will be nice to expand the group! Melody

mteague May 22nd, 2008 09:28 PM

Auditions are good tonight!

thecruisequeen May 22nd, 2008 10:27 PM

The guy that danced like a robot WOW!!OMG!! So Good.
The Soccer player girl from CA was good.
And the Ballroom couple the ones that are 24 and dating. Judge Mary put them on the Hot Tamale Train!! :D :D :D

And there were a few funny wanna be dancers. :shock: :shock:

Utah next week! :D :D

katlady May 23rd, 2008 10:44 AM

Hi all I'm glad you liked the photos but I can't take credit my hubby is the one who took the photos. I just loaded them into the galleries. :D

Hi Phyll I was wondering if you had a good experience with the Vatican tour. My tour guide was wonderful I thought it was an interesting tour and my highlight of Rome. :D

CQ I loved the Robot guy he was great. I was surprised the didn't send him to choreography to see if he can dance different styles. Another favorite of mine from last year was the philip guy with the wild arms. They sent him to choreography last year and he didn't make it. This year he made it pass the choreography. :D

jimh49 May 24th, 2008 12:10 PM

Love this program. It will be tough to find someone as good as Sabre, last years winner. She was a marvel to watch.

mteague May 26th, 2008 10:14 AM

robot guy was great....I thought overall, they had a great pool to choose from. Let's see what this week brings!

Melody

thecruisequeen May 26th, 2008 10:56 AM

My tv listing is showing SYTYCD is on Monday/Wednesday/Thursday all 2 hour shows. I'm wondering if any of the three is a repeat of last week. When I so on the SYTYCD website it says nothing about airing any repeats this week. If they are all three new shows this week I'll be happy. :D

mteague May 26th, 2008 12:02 PM

Wow CQ! Does that mean it's on tonight? What time central?

Melody

thecruisequeen May 26th, 2008 12:40 PM

The website says 8pm to 10pm est. Don't know if tonite is just a repeat from last week. :-?

Will May 26th, 2008 12:43 PM

Hi CQ :D

mteague May 26th, 2008 12:47 PM

Im gonna check it out...eastern subtract and hour gets central.

Melody

thecruisequeen May 26th, 2008 12:48 PM

Hi Will :D

Are you also a SYTYCD fan??? LOL LOL :D

mteague May 26th, 2008 12:50 PM

I doubt Will is a SYTYCD fan rofl rofl

He is an evil lurker! He likes to hit and run post!

Well I've gotta go, I have a dinner date!

Melody

thecruisequeen May 26th, 2008 12:52 PM

hit and run type of poster! LOL LOL LOL

Have fun on your dinner date! :D

mteague May 26th, 2008 12:53 PM

Thanks CQ! Hafta TIVO the show tonite!

Melody

Will May 26th, 2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstill
I doubt Will is a SYTYCD fan rofl rofl

He is an evil lurker! He likes to hit and run post!

Well I've gotta go, I have a dinner date!

Melody

order the number 5... free toy LOL LOL

katlady May 27th, 2008 09:43 AM

Reruns already? Last night's show was a repeat of last week's show. I flipped on when the guy who calls himself $ex was on. Boring learn how to dance dude.

thecruisequeen May 27th, 2008 05:05 PM

That $ex guy is too funny he tries out each year! :shock:

I thought one of the shows this week had to be a repeat since there has not been 3 new shows aired in th same week.

Or maybe Wednesday is in Utah and Thursday will be a repeat of Wednesday!!! :shock: :shock:

I did feel bad for the blind girl I got tears in my eyes! :cry:

:D

katlady May 27th, 2008 08:19 PM

I was really hoping the blind girl could dance. She was pretty good, however to be on that show you have to be a great dancer.

thecruisequeen May 29th, 2008 07:02 AM

Great show last nite!!! Some good Talent!!! :D :D

katlady May 29th, 2008 09:54 AM

My hubby was in love with the blonde ballroom dancer with the great legs. I think he may start to like the show. LOL

thecruisequeen May 29th, 2008 03:09 PM

There were a few hot tamales last night :x :x I bet the show will get more male viewers! :twisted: :twisted:

Hopefully there will be a few male cuties for us females to watch! :shock:

katlady May 30th, 2008 10:20 AM

CQ whatever it takes to get him to watch it without whining. LOL