Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Beginner

Send a message via MSN to IMsbhaven Send a message via Yahoo to IMsbhaven
Default Freedom of The Seas 11/30/08 Helicopter+Priv Isl.will share$

My Daughter (age 19) & I will be on RCCL Freedom of The Seas departing 11/30/08.We'd enjoy sharing a Helicopter private Island get-a-way w/ a Private Tour Co.(I already researched & read alot of excellent reviews).Its $844- up to 6 passengers to fly over all the Islands of St Thomas,we'll be given full snorkle gear & a cooler full of bottled water,soft drinks (beer is add'l) & a cell phone in case we want to be picked up sooner--dropped off at our own PRIVATE Island (All to ourselves) for 6 hrs & picked back up when ready via our own private helicopter & brought back to the helipad.4 people would be $211-pp-6 people would be $140.66pp--at least we wouldnt have to worry about getting stuck in traffic as you'd spend that on another excursion easy but without the beautiful arial view we're gonna get.Go to Stthomascruiseexcursions.com & click 007 Helicopter Private Island Escape to see BEAUTIFUL pics & email me ASAP if interested in sharing this excursion at msbhaven10@hotmail.com . Shore excursions are starting to book for Nov/Dec sailings. Lisa
Sponsored Links