CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Hello from Nova Scotia! (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/352593-hello-nova-scotia.html)

rollerdonna June 22nd, 2008 06:51 PM

Hello from Nova Scotia!

Hi CruiseMates,
Just spwnt an exhausting day house hunting in Nova Scotia. Very pretty countryside, but not very pretty houses so far!
Got a lot more lined up in the next few days.
The weather is beautiful, and we spent a nice late afternoon at the shore on the Northumberland Strait.
Miss you guys, seya later....

donna

Trip June 22nd, 2008 09:07 PM

Buy a mansion,with lots of bedrooms, so, we can all come visit...miss you!

Tweety June 22nd, 2008 09:08 PM

Hope you find something nice. Enjoy your time there.

CruisinK n J June 22nd, 2008 09:16 PM

Hello from Nova Scotia

We made one sojourn looking at houses. Surprisingly, we did find something we like, but now it's too hot to look for a while. You have a much better attitude about relocating than I do! I'm sure you'll find the perfect house.

Judy

VTJen June 23rd, 2008 06:44 AM

I would imagine you are seeing some very lovely countryside. Hope the perfect house appears soon

skymaster June 23rd, 2008 07:55 AM

Hey Donna! Laura and I left at least one beautiful home for you and James right down the street here in beautiful downtown Lakeland Florida! (Within easy driving distance to FIVE cruise ports) Sounds like the perfect time to "come on down".

Ken
"Sky"

CruiseNOID June 23rd, 2008 08:15 AM

I sure hope the choices improve.

I know it is just me but DH and I went condo shopping in Myrtle Beach, SC and I could not believe what they were asking for on some of those condos. Were the people NUTS????? I know I love to get a bargain but to see what the sellers were offering compared to the price was unreal.

Have a good house hunting time. Too bad you can have the folks from House Hunters work with you on this. Good Luck and have fun!!!!!!!!

Trip June 23rd, 2008 12:12 PM

I am so addicted to House Hunters it's not funny, I have watched this show for years....I love when they go to the Caribbean.

CruisinK n J June 23rd, 2008 03:43 PM

Hello from Nova Scotia

Me, too, Trip. That sow comes on here pretty early in the evening. Keith disappears!

Judy

Phyllbo June 23rd, 2008 03:53 PM

Hi RD,

Good luck with the house hunting. Are there any lots for sale that you could build your own little house on? That looks like such a beautiful place to live.

My friend was telling us about her humble little cottage up in Door County WI this morning. She said there is a house just up the street on the market for 39 million. YIKES!!!!! Hope the property out where you are looking is a little more reasonable.

Phyll

fllady June 23rd, 2008 06:21 PM

RD, if you loved that house, couldn't you figure out a way to put the stairs insde to the basement?

House Hunters keeps me up too many times at night. But I love it!

DayvidB June 28th, 2008 03:52 PM

"Just spent an exhausting day house hunting in Nova Scotia"

WHY :shock: , no be honest why would anyone?

Amazing