Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 28th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Admiral

Default Good Saturday Morning!

Good Morning Mates,

It is anothe day of the three H's here...the rain will come, we just never know exactly when...

Off soon to help one of my friends get ready for her son's graduation party...so I guess I'll be gone most of the day.

I did make some head way in my paperwork yesterday, which feels good. I think it was only because we had torrential downpours for a good hunk of the afternoon. Then the clouds parted and the sun came out.
When that happened I got distracted. My neighbor's daughter was having a sleepover and she and her friends wanted some pool time...so the rest of the paper work did not get done.

DH is of course working all day today...I am so thankful my son is home for part of the summer, as then I don't feel completely alone.

Well, I have a gift to wrap and a card and check to write, then I'll be off...

Wishing you all a restful weekend, and lots of fun
Sponsored Links
Old June 28th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

Today looks like a nice one. I'm just drinking my coffee after cleaning out the Suburban. My daughter, SIL and the grandkids will be here in a couple of hours and all of us will be going to the Minnesota Science Museum to see the Star Wars Exhibition. It will be a fun day.

I hope everyone has a fun day planned or if you don't have a fun day planned then go do something fun even if it's getting out and going to a movie.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Captain

Good Morning VT, Mike and all CMs to follow

Well it is another day of waiting on the weather, it is suppose to rain again today. We shall see.

Hope you all have a great weekend, the 4th is right around the corner.

Irish 8)

May you live a long life
Full of gladness and health,
With a pocket full of gold
As the least of you wealth.
May the dreams you hold dearest,
Be those which come true,
The kindness you spread,
Keep returning to you.
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Admiral

Morning from the Pacific Northwest............summer has arrived.....it was 80 yesterday & suppose to be upper 80's maybe even 90 for today......

Hubby has a small roof to finish......then painting the garage.......he's gonna try & get it down this morning before it gets too hot & the paint dries before it hits the garage.......

Gotta love grandkids.......bought a pool for her & put it up.....even if she isn't here we'll 'try' it out today........

Y'all have a good day............

Sharon
Old June 28th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Captain

Hey to everyone from here in Indiana...Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off to bed...Worked all night! Sleeping during the days is crazy. I always wake up and it takes me about 5 minutes to even figure out what day of the week it is anymore lol. Anything new & exciting with anyone?
Old June 28th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from a dull and cloudy Montreal.
I must say it is nice to be home with James and the pets, but I already miss Nova Scotia. It is just so different there; laid back, relaxed, friendly, no traffic, beautiful scenery everywhere you go.
I can't wait to move there!

Nothing "fun" planned as Mike suggested, guess I'll have to find something.
Looks like a good day for a movie, it's supposed to rain all weekend....

One piece of good news: James finally has a diagnosis for all his back/side pain. He had an ultrasound Thursday and they found gallstones!
So now he will see the Dr. again next week and decide where to go next, probably surgery. Looks like he will be off work indefinately....

Wishing all my Mates a nice weekend, it'll be a long one for us up here in Canada!

donna
Old June 28th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Admiral

Default Good Saturday Morning

Good sunny morning from Southern California. The toasty days will remain with us all week.

Donna, I'm gladto hear that James's problem was no more serious than gall stones, painful as they are.
Sharon, tell Larry happy painting!
Mike, I plan to follow your perscription for a fun day: a haircut, then lunch in Keith's favorite restaurant in Newport Beach.
Irish, how was dinner?
Jen, have a fun day, too.

Cherrio, everybody.

Judy
Old June 28th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon from Virginia Beach. This morning the residue from the fies in North Carolina was bad but I still ventured out to a garage sale in our neighborhood where a picked up an original framed piece of artwork for $7.00; today was my lucky day. The picture is now in the downstairs bathroom and it matches the wallpaper and the shades. The outside air is much better now, thank G-d, especially for people who suffer from asthma!
Old June 28th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

Another weekend, so far its H&H, we need morerain, but maybe later on. Figures we have a few couples coming over, then going out for dinner and then back hear to talk cruises with some cake and coffee.

RD, did you find a place in NS? We liked it there when visiting, very freindly people and laid back in a nice way. Good luck with JIm's gall stones. They are a Pain!!!
Old June 28th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Admiral

Yip, you have a good day