Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Admiral

Default Three Cheers for Friday!!!

Good Morning All!!! A looooonnnnngggg week is coming to an end finally. It is hot and sticky here in Philly . The excessive heat and unhealthy air alerts are out.

Next week I will be on the road checking on one of our grantees, making sure that the USAs tax dollars are being properly used. My destination is the major metropolis of Bladensburg Maryland, which is just north of DC. Wanted to bring Marj along, but vacation schedules at her office made it impossible.

Everyone have a great day!!!!

Caribbean Sunset

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where there's a severe thunderstorm watch out this morning. It's been storming since 4 a.m. I know because the dog woke me up, crying and shaking!

I don't know if this will affect our fieldtrip today or not. We are going up north to a Bee Farm, but most of the "presentation" is indoors, including visiting the assorted animals in the barn. Only our play-park time and picnic time will be affected by the rain. Whatever, it will be a long day...

This evening we are invited to the boss's house for a pot-luck summer get -together, which is really just a guise to hold a goodbye party for one of my co-workers who was accepted at University and will be leaving us in a month.

I guess the rain will keep us indoors for that too....

Hope you all have better weather this Friday, and happy weekend!

donna
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Captain

Good Friday Morning my fellow Cruisers and all the cruisers at sea

Yes it is Friday, the last day of the work week for me . I figured it out yesterday and I can retire again in just 8 years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 5 days, but who is counting .

Well I woke up late today, what a way to start the day, the good thing is another day off the calendar and another day closer to our cruise. * days and going back to Panama.

Y'all have a great day and weekend.

Irish 8)
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Old July 18th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Admiral

Good Morning where it is a dark morning for sure. What a thunder and lightening show last night. I came home last night versus tonight as they could not give my mother her chemo , her counts are far to low. The dose will have to be adjusted for sure as she is pretty small and has lost weight. Tonight I am going with DS, time for a couple of new computers. Mine is stricktly an "I want "purchase, as the desk top and lap top I have work fine, but I am moving my desk top to the spare bed room, and the lap top I will still of course use. The Spare bedroom computer is going to go to a friend, and DS is buying a new lap top as he is off to university and his lap top is showing its age and lack of reliability. The one I have wanted is at a price this week I am willing to pay ( 6 GB, 640 GB hard drive,quad core processor) . Also off to the eye doctor, but it feels much better, and a few other errands. Have a great day every one.
Old July 18th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Admiral

Morning All - Rain here this morning but is suppose to clear off sometime this afternoon for hopefully a great weekend.

Delft - I'm praying for you and your mom, having been thru the same thing myself - I know how you're feeling. If you want to pm me, feel free.

Must get busy, and get as much work done as possible as next week I start with all my County Fair 4-H judging - so I won't be in the office everyday.

Everyone have a great day and don't work too hard, the weeknd is very close!!
Old July 18th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Captain

Yaeh, Yaeh, Yaeh. Very Hot, Hot, Hot and Humid, but its Friday and thats all that counts!

05/01/10 Sapphire Princess
09/14/09 Enchantment of the Seas
10/19/08 Crown Princess
03/04/04 Majesty of the Seas
Old July 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

d Morning and TGIF!! another day that is not looking sunny, hopefully the rain holds off till I get back from gettingthe groceries.

Delf, you nad Mum are in my prayers. Glad to hear your eye is feeling better. Just be very careful.

Wishing you all a good day and a fun and safe weekend.