CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Stuff the "Olympics" come here instead. (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/354523-stuff-olympics-come-here-instead.html)

Lombard August 7th, 2008 08:07 AM

Stuff the "Olympics" come here instead.

rollerdonna August 7th, 2008 09:09 AM

Thanks for posting that Lombard, it was educational! I always thought New Zealand was flat and full of sheep!
Quite a beautiful country you live in!

donna

Lombard August 7th, 2008 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollerdonna
Thanks for posting that Lombard, it was educational! I always thought New Zealand was flat and full of sheep!
Quite a beautiful country you live in!

donna

LMAO Donna I have just come to the same conclusion re: the beauty of it all.

I have watched the vid at least 10 times and am still inspired to go "Naturelist".

nlb1050 August 7th, 2008 09:34 AM

Great video.

New Zealand is definitely a place I would love to go to. My Aunt visited once and she loved what she saw, was only there for a few of days as she was on a six week trek thru the Pacific and South africa. A trip of a lifetime.

CruisinK n J August 7th, 2008 06:22 PM

Stuff the Olympics Come Here Instead

A beautiful video, Liam. I liked the music, too. Actually, if the Olympics had been held in New Zealand this time, there would be no problems with air pollution . . .

Judy

Mean Dean August 7th, 2008 06:47 PM

In fairness to Beijing, the world said the same thing about Los Angeles in the 1984 Olympics...

However, I second the motion to have the Olympics in New Zealand! I understand that Auckland and Wellington are beautiful cities!

skymaster August 7th, 2008 07:50 PM

Absolutely beautiful Lombard. Thanks so much for posting that. I got to spend a little bit of precious time in Australia, (R & R from Vietnam) but never got to your fair country. Perhaps someday I'll be lucky enough to visit there!

Ken
"Sky"

belgique August 7th, 2008 11:38 PM

Stunning footage! Relaxed me after a busy 12 hour day....want to start packing now!

Thanks for the share!
belgique

thecruisequeen August 8th, 2008 07:09 AM

Very nice! :D :D

ToddDH August 8th, 2008 07:59 AM

Liam,

Undoubtedly one of the absolute best promotional videos I've ever seen. You have an absolutely gorgeous country and the video captures it and presents it all in less than four and a half minutes.

I too think the Olympics should definitely go to New Zealand. Anyway I've always wanted to see where the frequent meat course for our Sunday dinners was raised.

Todd

VTJen August 8th, 2008 06:24 PM

I hope to visit your fine land one day. It is altogether lovely.

fllady August 8th, 2008 09:14 PM

Liam that was fabulous!! I loved it. What a beautiful place you live in. Thank you for share\ring and hope you post it on our board too. :wink: