Hello my well traveled friends!
I just found out that the short film I co-produced got into a film festival in London. Better yet I found out that I get to go! I will only be there for 5 days towards the end of October, and some of that time will be spent at the festival, so I'm up against a time crunch. There are so many great things to do, but I will only get to do a few, so I need your help. If you get a chance to share your must, must do in London list, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
I've only been there once, and very briefly, but here are a few suggestions:
1) dress WARM! you'll be there in Oct. it's bound to be cold, wet and windy.
2) you HAVE to take a double decker bus tour - you'll see everything!
3) the Tower of London is a fascinating tour, so I hear anyway.
4) visit a local pub for lunch or dinner, nothing like an authentic British
5) look for a live theatre play. (like a Broadway show) I don't know what's
playing in London right now, but I'm sure you could look it up. I saw a
great one called Starlight Express!
6) I also heard you can take a "Harry Potter" tour, of the studios where
the movies are filmed, and the castles as well.
That's all I can think of for now, have fun!
Jamie, I posted a question about things in London a short time ago and was overwhelmed with great responses and ideas. Here's a link to those posts.
Congratulations on your accomplishments!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:53 AM.|