Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Captain

Default It is Wednesday Good Morning

Good Morning All

Yes my friends rise and shine it's morning time. It is a beautiful Wednesday morning. Hump day, just 3 more days and we will be enjoying the weekend.

Hope that you all have a great day today and keep yourself safe.

Irish 8)

Here's to a long life and a merry one
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer and another one!
Sensation - 2008
Miracle - 2009
Fascination - Feb 2010
Destiny - 2010
Miracle - Feb 2011
Dream - 2011
Elation - 2012
Sponsored Links
Old September 24th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where it is earlier than I have seen for a long while..... I am attempting to return to work today, after 6 1/2 long weeks!
I have to make one last stop at the Dr.'s office this morning for another test, then home to catch the train to work. I have a feeling it will be a very long day.....

Hope everyone is well and making over the "hump" on the way to the weekend!

donna
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Skype™ to fllady

Good Morning and happy hump day. I was up early was already to do my morning walk when the clouds blew in off the ocean and we had a good down pour. So we sat on the porch having coffee and chatting instead. Wishing you all a great day.

Good luck RD, hope you get to the bottom of the pain before cruise time.
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All, yes it's Wednesday and it's raining here in eastern Ks., where we are to 30% chance of rain all day - well, it started in around 5 a.m. with the thunder/lightening and of course rain - won't complain about it too much as it may clear off later today - high's are to be in the mid 80's we'll see if the weather forecaster was right!?

At work as usual, so must get stuff done before I take a few days off,

everyone have a great day and prayers for those who are not having the best of days!
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone. Not feeling too great this morning. Woke up with a sore throat and a bit of headache. I don't know if it's allergies or something else. I'll just have to see.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Admiral

Good morning, It's a cool overcast and very windy day here in North Carolina. The ocean is very rough and the beach is deserted. We're debating whether we should head back tomorrow or wait until Friday. There could be some very strong winds and flooding here on the island. We've had a very nice trip and hate to cut it short, but figure its better to go while we can and avoid any problems.

Yesterday was wonderful, we had so much fun playing in the surf. I'd like to come back here some time maybe a little bit toward the beginning of September instead of the end.

Well Donna, you are a tough gal, I admire your gumption and hope you make it through the day alright.

Mike, it probably is allergies, its hitting everyone pretty hard right now back at home, tis the season.
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to Trip

Hi Kids,
Bright sunny and cool, and the last good day till Sunday, as whatever is in the Atlantic, works it's way up the coast I think the leaf peepers will have a good season around here....already what leaves have changed, are vibrant colors! Past few yrs, not so much...

After getting into chat last night, suddenly my screen went black and I could not get back on. The closest I got was it telling me..ALERT, your fan had a failure...oy..so I called Bruce up from downstairs, and he fiddled with it for a while and voila, but proceded to tell me I have more junk on my desktop, then anyone in the world....I think not So, I called Phyl, to send my regrets again... I hope tonight goes better!

Rd have a good day at work, and get even better test results.....

Make it a good one.

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Old September 24th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Admiral

Test results: UTI, back on antibiotics.....

donna
Old September 24th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Admiral

Good morning all. It's nice and cool (60"s) here. I'm ready for the cooler weather. Like Mike I woke up with a headache ( no sore throat). I do think it is the allergy thing.

Things are sooooo slow here at work, I wished I wasn't here. I hate not being busy. Real Estate is way down and we just don't have that many sales coming in right now. I'm the bookkeeper/secretary so when we don't have commission checks coming in I don't have much to do. Hopefully it will pick up before to long, I sure hope so anyway.

Everyone have a great day.

Need some cruise help?
Old September 24th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Admiral

Good morning from windy, Virginia Beach! I was bad, I overslept and didn't make it to the gym this morning. I did venture out to buy a wedding card for a former neighbor's daughter who is getting married on Saturday. Gosh have the years gone by all too quickly. Rollerdonna, I am glad it is just a UTI; I had this, at one time, and also was treated with an antibiotic. May all my cruisemates have a wonderful Wednesday!
Old September 24th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Admiral

Default It's Wednesday Good Morning

Good mornng from Southern California. Gettin' hotter and hotter!
Oh Winter, where is thy sting?!

Today's biopsy day and gym day. First some normal stuff.

RD, what's UTI?

Have a good one, people!

Judy
Old September 24th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Re: It's Wednesday Good Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinK n J
RD, what's UTI?

Judy
I'm not RD nor would I ever be mistaken as her. I don't rollerskate and she's a darn site better looking but I do know what a UTI is.

It has to do with the bladder and other parts of that area.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Old September 24th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Good Morning cruisemates! Cool (as in temps, not attitude) in Calgary today. High temps may reach 45F. No day to be running around with my top down.

Have to head over to the bank to see how much more of my money they are losing. I tried to do a simple transaction over the phone, but nope, they have to see me.... mainly because their financial adviser doesn't remember me, even though we met across the desk two weeks ago. So, I'll go tune him up.

Then over to see my father at the hospital. Slight chance he'll be sent home today, but I expect maybe one more day in his encaration.

From there I have to head to my drug dealer, the SuperMarket, to pick up my fix of caffeine free diet coke.
Old September 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Admiral

Dear Kuki,
I hope that your dad is released soon from the hospital. All of my fellow cruisemates wish your dad a speedy recovery!
Old September 24th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Admiral

Good morning to all!!!
Old September 24th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Admiral

Mike, you are too funny! But you are right, UTI = Urinary Tract Infection, at least according to the litmus test, although I don't feel like that's what is really is....maybe Monday's ultrasound wil tell....

donna