CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Cruise Ship Sex Survey (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/356857-cruise-ship-sex-survey.html)

Paul Motter October 1st, 2008 11:01 PM

Cruise Ship Sex Survey

http://www.southasianpost.com/portal...t_sea_.do.html

This article reports that few vacation destinations provide a better place to emotionally and physically connect than a cruise ship.

A new survey found that:

• 28 per cent of Canadians have taken a cruise.

• 44 per cent of Canadians who have been on a cruise have had sex onboard.

• 58 per cent of cruise-goers aged 45 and up have had sex aboard a cruise ship, demonstrating that sexual maturity brings many benefits.

• In comparison, only 33 per cent of cruise-goers under 45 have engaged in sexual relations.

• Cruise-going Quebeckers are less likely to have had sex (22 per cent) than the rest of Canada.

• More than one in ten Canadians indicated they would be more likely to have sex on a cruise ship compared to a land-based resort.

• Quebeckers are significantly (26 per cent) more likely to say that they would have sex aboard a cruise ship than at a land-based resort.

susierphillips October 2nd, 2008 10:31 AM

Hah You can't dream this stuff up. And the pollsters were........who?

thecruisequeen October 2nd, 2008 04:06 PM

Boy those numbers are low I thought they would be much higher! LOL LOL LOL LOL I guess everyone is busy gambling, dancing and attending shows. rofl

Looks like the 45+ crowd are enjoying the cabin :wink: more then the under 45 crowd. :-? :(

Manuel October 10th, 2008 08:36 PM

This is one time that I'm happy to be over 45.

TM

green_rd October 12th, 2008 07:05 PM

I guess it depends whom you cruise with.

Manuel October 12th, 2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by green_rd
I guess it depends whom you cruise with.

Good point.

TM

skymaster October 15th, 2008 08:10 AM

Just proves we're old, but NOT dead! 8)

Ken
"SKY"

Delft November 9th, 2008 10:01 PM

strange, I really wonder who comes up with these ideas to make surveys like this. As for Quebecors ( no K or E) studies have always show we have the most sex in Canada.....Wonder what happens to us when we get on a ship.

Bentnail January 11th, 2009 11:19 AM

Nice to be old isn't it -- Who was that said "kids have more fun" must have been someone young.

kid789 January 11th, 2009 12:04 PM

I remember my 1st experience well. On my balcony, the only sound was the ship moving thru the ocean and some romantic music coming from the pool deck. It was about 80 degrees outside with a soft tropicle breeze and not a cloud in the sky. The urge was there, it was wonderful.

I just wish I had someone to enjoy it with.

Mean Dean January 28th, 2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecruisequeen

Looks like the 45+ crowd are enjoying the cabin :wink: more then the under 45 crowd. :-? :(

What makes you think it's always in the cabin! :wink:

Manuel January 31st, 2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Dean
Quote:

the balcony can be a lot of fun.

TM

thecruisequeen January 31st, 2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mean Dean
Quote:

Oh yeah I forgot about the Life Boats!! LOL LOL :twisted: :twisted:

katlady February 2nd, 2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

The over 45 crowd is most likely married couples. Where as the under 45 crowd includes a lot of singles hope to find someone to have sex with. It makes more sense to compare the number of Married over 45s and Married under 45s I think you will find the married folks are getting it done on a cruise ship. :wink:

Manuel February 2nd, 2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katlady
Quote:

The over 45 crowd is most likely married couples. Where as the under 45 crowd includes a lot of singles hope to find someone to have sex with. It makes more sense to compare the number of Married over 45s and Married under 45s I think you will find the married folks are getting it done on a cruise ship. :wink:

There is no better place than on a cruise.

TM

Pocono Pug February 3rd, 2009 05:04 PM

We had a lot of older cruiser on the Valor. So that explains why it was so rocky when at sea :D

Ephraim March 16th, 2009 02:56 PM

Re: Cruise Ship Sex Survey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Motter
http://www.southasianpost.com/portal...t_sea_.do.html

This article reports that few vacation destinations provide a better place to emotionally and physically connect than a cruise ship.

A new survey found that:

• 28 per cent of Canadians have taken a cruise.

• 44 per cent of Canadians who have been on a cruise have had sex onboard.

• 58 per cent of cruise-goers aged 45 and up have had sex aboard a cruise ship, demonstrating that sexual maturity brings many benefits.

• In comparison, only 33 per cent of cruise-goers under 45 have engaged in sexual relations.

• Cruise-going Quebeckers are less likely to have had sex (22 per cent) than the rest of Canada.

• More than one in ten Canadians indicated they would be more likely to have sex on a cruise ship compared to a land-based resort.

• Quebeckers are significantly (26 per cent) more likely to say that they would have sex aboard a cruise ship than at a land-based resort.

I'm Canadian and a Quebecer... does that mean I get to have double the amount?

Does matter anyway. I can guarantee that I have had sex on a cruise ship. In fact, many cruise ships! (No. I am NOT going to list which ships, which positions and with who. I am a gentleman, after all.)

monkeythyme May 22nd, 2009 04:14 PM

Re: Cruise Ship Sex Survey

[quote="Paul Motter"]http://www.southasianpost.com/portal...t_sea_.do.html

This appears to mean that over 80% would be more likely to have sex at a land resort than on a cruise. The obvious reason: Cruising is better than sex.

jaxon July 23rd, 2009 10:37 PM

well so much for the French's (Canadians all be they) reputation.

Manuel July 24th, 2009 07:46 PM

I say, forget the survey and get down to business.

TM

beenie weenie July 29th, 2009 07:25 PM

I thought the ship was so rocky cause it was hurricane season, turns out it must be because I am married to a Canadian, to bad he's six years younger than me, guess I'll be looking forward to when he turns 45!

rofl