CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   My Blog this Week - Sex and Cruising (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/360255-my-blog-week-sex-cruising.html)

Kuki January 14th, 2009 10:52 AM

My Blog this Week - Sex and Cruising

Go into a dark room and take a peek at this week's edition of my blog

http://www.cruisemates.com/

Dave the Wave January 14th, 2009 10:57 AM

Good read! I cruise for sex not food.

msblackjack January 14th, 2009 11:13 AM

I think the COLD is getting to Kuki; LOL

so you guys fess up your cruise S.E.X. stories to warm things up in ole Canada.....

how about; has anyone caught anyone having cruise nookie?

beenie weenie January 14th, 2009 11:44 AM

Ms. BJ nope, but I am going to start paying more attention on the blogger's cruise. I am also putting everyone on notice that I have a new camera with a telephoto lens.
I have read reviews so many times about people who drag the mattress off their beds out on to the balcony and let nature take it course. I bet the security people who review the camera footage get an eyefull.

Kuki cute!
I tell ya I am absolutely loving having that hot tub out on the patio. That seems to solve all those mid-winter doldrums and solves the dilemma how to be warm and naked while its freezing outside lol. I hope we haven't traumatized the wildlife out in the backyard rofl.

DougR. January 14th, 2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beenie weenie
I tell ya I am absolutely loving having that hot tub out on the patio. That seems to solve all those mid-winter doldrums and solves the dilemma how to be warm and naked while its freezing outside lol. I hope we haven't traumatized the wildlife out in the backyard rofl.

:shock:

beenie weenie January 14th, 2009 12:01 PM

:oops:

rofl

msblackjack January 14th, 2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougR.
Quote:

Originally Posted by beenie weenie

:shock:

...ahhhh Beenie; were the wildlife also in the hot tub !!!!! there is a name for that sort of thing :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

ready2board January 14th, 2009 12:23 PM

Oh man, that's good news. I thought there was a service charge similar to the fuel supplement for being allowed to do it on a cruise....I'll be prepared next voyage!

With my luck, mother nature will be making her monthly visit to my wife...If so, I guess it's off to the chocolate buffet for us!

Kuki January 14th, 2009 12:33 PM

Quote:

I bet the security people who review the camera footage get an eyefull.
Beenie.. exactly! I've told Mrs. Kuki not to go out on the balcony naked. I don't want the people monitoring the cameras to think I married her for her money.

Mike M January 14th, 2009 01:14 PM

Kuki,

I thought you were supposed write about things you were familiar with. LOL :wink:

It was a good read. Thanks

Take care,
Mike

beenie weenie January 14th, 2009 01:40 PM

Kuki you are so bad. Better be careful or you'll sleeping on the balcony... alone.

too funny!

msblackjack January 14th, 2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike M
Kuki,

I thought you were supposed write about things you were familiar with. LOL :wink:

It was a good read. Thanks

Take care,
Mike

rofl

CruiseNOID January 14th, 2009 03:53 PM

Hmmmmm
I can recall a lot of that going on with my last cruise. LOL :D :D LOL

CruiseNOID January 14th, 2009 03:55 PM

Another thought. I wonder just how many women ended up knocked up????

susierphillips January 15th, 2009 08:51 AM

what does that mean? :shock: