Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Admiral

Default Great Summer Alaska Cruise Bargain

David and I just booked 7 day June 27th cruise on the Golden Princess, as past passengers. This is the week ending on July 4th. We got an inside cabin for $499 p.p.. Total including all fees for 2 people was $1125. This was an amazing deal. (The only thing good about the current economy
seems to be cheap cruises and such)

They even gave us a $100 ($50 per person" "misc. credit' as a part of the deal.) They explained this by saying we won a "goldmine" raffle.
God knows what that is?????

My T.A. says this price is an "insane bargain for Summer in Alaska." He said he's never heard of anything like it. Sometimes one-way Alaska cruises or off season cruises are this cheap but never round trip "high season." He may mention this bargain on his website as a promotion.

Anyway, David and I are thrilled and our best cruising buddies from Denver, Valerie & Mike have booked the cruise today as well. All of us have been to Alaska a few times but we should have a great time nonetheless. They are the best travel buddies ever.
Sponsored Links
Old January 18th, 2009, 03:40 PM
First Mate

wow - that is a great price!!! I just looked at the site I always book from and the chepest for that date / ship was $799 with out taxes and fees.

What travel agency did you book through?
CARNIVAL BREEZE 1-13-2013
Old January 18th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Admiral

Go to Princess, put in your past passenger # and it will come up at the reduced price. Then have your T.A. pick up the reservation after you have it on your screen.

I will e-mail you the T.A. we used. We aren't supposed to do so on this site.