Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 28th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Admiral

Default New Orleans June 2010

Sure wish the cruise lines would release their schedules for June 2010. D/H will be attending a conference there next year and while I know he loves to attend these things, we really don't get to see him except first thing in the morning and late at night, so I was thinking why don't I just take the kids on a cruise out of NOLA while he enjoys the conference. I don't think NCL sails out of NOLA after about March or April as they usually repo the ship to NYC during the warm weather months. But Carnival does have the Fantasy there all summer long, so I am hopeful we might be able to book a 7 day on the Triumph. The Triumph isn't my favorite ship, but since it has been refurbed recently I am optimistic that it is in better shape than the last time we sailed on her. RCCL used to sail ships from NOLA, but they have not returned since Katrina. Too bad, I would give any of them a shot,

Read and post cruise reviews
Sponsored Links
Old March 28th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Admiral

Hey Beenie,,,just sailed "Triumph", and it was FANTASTIC! We had a great time, and the ship was in excellent condition, so unless someone trashes her, I wouldn't hesitate a second to sail "Triumph".
You plan sounds like an excellent plan to me. What could be better? Your hubby having a great time at his conference, and you and the kids on a Caribbean cruise at the same time? Let us know what you plan.

Ken
"SKY"