Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Admiral

Default Central Florida Get Together Join Us

We are always talking about having one of the Central Florida Dinners over on the west coast of Florida to accommodate our West Coast Florida Cruisers and now is the time. David Westbrook & our old friend Frank (farrimco) will be cruising out of Tampa in May and we’re gonna get together and show them a proper Central Florida sendoff.

So now it’s time to get this May Get Together set in stone. We went to Mimi’s Café here in Orlando this afternoon and it has my vote now. Restaurant is really cute (and the manager tells me they are all the same), food is excellent and prices are reasonable. So moving onward, here are the details.

This Get Together will be held:

Date: May 23, 2009
Time: 6PM
Place:

Mimi’s Café
804 Providence Road
Brandon, FL 33511
Phone # (813) 684-1184

For those of you who would like to see a menu

www.mimiscafe.com

We are gonna need a number to make the reservation , so if you are planning on coming please let me know and how many will be in your party. If you have any questions, let me know and I’m sure we can find an answer.

Carnival Glory
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Admiral

Unfortunately I will be sailing out of FLL that very same day! Wouldn't you know it? Close, but so far.....
Please send my regards to our good friend Frank, wish we were cruising together again!

donna
Old April 7th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Admiral

Me and the lovely Mrs. Jones (Vita) will be there. I've penciled it in on the calendar. Can't wait to see y'all again.

Ken
"SKY"