Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday, bright and Sunny

I just came in from a run to the bank and bagel place. Its beautiful once again out side.Chemo day today for my mother. Next week will be her week off, so she looks forward to this a great deal! The last door was installed yesterday and I am really pleased with it as well. DS finished his last exam at McGill yesterday and he was really happy it is done! Have a great day every one.
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Delft bagels sound good this morning. I think I have a few left. Its another dreary rainy day here. I hope it drys out soon.

One kid is awake. The other one is still sleeping. I was so tired last night I fell asleep at 9 o'clock. I think the flurry of activity has finally caught up with me.

I am looking forward to some sunny weather so I can get outside and do some work out there.

Take care all, have a great day!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old April 30th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Admiral

Morning All, from Montreal, where as Delft says, it's bright and sunny, but it sure could be warmer for me!

Wow, LOST last night was a good old fashioned shocker, full of all kinds of revelations! Can't wait for next week!

Tonight I am going out for dinner with everyone from work to celebrate a special birthday of a co-worker. We always celebrate the "Big" ones, like 30, 40, 50, but this time is the first time we get to celebrate a 20th!
Wonderful girl, so mature and responsible, it's hard to believe she's only 20!

I guess that means there will be no painting tonight, unless I start after 9pm!
Oh well, there's always tomorrow....

donna
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Admiral

Good Morning Mates,

Sunny but cool. In fact I am cold. Just got back from bringing my dog to the groomers. Will pick him up around noonish. Going to work from home this morning, then after the dog pick up, a couple errands and then tea at my friends home, this is the one going thru chemo -had her 3rd treatment last week, this morning she woke up to find that a lot of her hair fell out. So I will go to sip tea, hug, and listen to her.

Hope you all have a good day
Old April 30th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Admiral

Top 'o the mornin' to you Delft, Beenie Weenie, Roller Donna, Jen and all who follow.

Sorry it's dreary up there, B/W. Steve and Erney (the Pastor and his wife from Greeneville who were neighbors and whom we adore who moved to Indianapolis) along with my adored Happy Dog are visiting Greeneville this week. It's so good seeing them both. We've seen Erney when she passes through on her way to see her Mom but we hadn't seen Steve but once since they moved.

Nothing on the agenda today except my newspaper column. I might try and get out to mow as it's so far a glorious day although showers and thundershowers are in the forecast.

Luanne, I have to throw in that for whatever its' worth, I am so proud of you. It's a long long road to haul Hon, but I doubt if we could have handled a similar situation as well as have you and Jim. As in everything, one step at a time.

Prayers for all those on the list and of course Blessings on everyone!

Todd

Prayers continue
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Admiral

Good Morning from wet/cold/foggy Kansas - yes more rain and it's miserable!! The rain is to continue thru next week! Granted, it's off and on but we are drenched - we've had enough!

Have a meeting today at 11:00 so will leave for that and probably won't return to work - as I have many other irons in the fire that need to be attended to - after today the next 12 days will be a whirlwind of activities - b-days, mother's day and moving plus work so I probably won't be very active on the computer - and then after all that I hope I can spend some time outside in the vegetable and flower gardens!!

I wish you all a wonderful day and send prayers up for all who need them!
Old April 30th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Admiral

Good morning everyone. I haven't stopped by in a while and just thought I would say a good morning. Since it is Thursday it's my Friday. My three day week-end starts tomorrow.

Our community will be having burial services for two officers that were killed in the line of duty last Saturday. The killer was shot a few miles down the road by police and deputies, which we witnessed since they had a road block set up and we just happened to be there. Of course I had to grab my camera and take pictures of the shootout. I'm turning them over to the authorities just in case they might need them.

I better get back to work. Everyone have a great day.

Need some cruise help?
Old April 30th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Admiral

Default Thursday Bright and Sunny

Good morning from Southern California. It's bright and sunny here, too.

Not much on the agenda today. I fell better, so I might try to do some ironing. Even a few pieces is a start. Gotta keep it all goin', ya know.

Have a nice day!

Judy