Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Admiral

Default Still LOST!

Well, as is the case with LOST, more questions than answers in last night's season finale.

So Jacob never ages, just like Richard Alpert. And he visited all the Losties before they crashed on the island. Then he gives Hurley a guitar case. Then he "appears" to be killed by Ben and Locke -- but no one ever really dies on this island, especially someone who appears to be immortal, so I expect to see Jacob -- or at least the ghost of Jacob -- again. (Wouldn't it be funny if Jacob's last name is Marley.........?)

And Locke.... Dead and alive at the same time? His live body could be inhabited by something or someone, but I think he's just in two places at the same time. The dead Locke and the live Locke could be different ages, from two different time periods.

Juliet's probably not dead either, after having detonated a thermo-nuclear bomb with a rock. The resulting explosion probably releases some electro-magnetic radiation resulting in some weird time-shifting, in which everyone ends up in the distant past, where Jacob meets them for the first time.

Interesting how everyone seems to want to kill Jacob....... Perhaps he's the Devil, collecting souls, and the island is his hell.

Whatever the case, we have to wait until at least January of 2010 for the final season of LOST to begin. Maybe then we'll finally get some answers!

Sponsored Links
Old May 14th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Admiral

Dean, I think we're going to be LOST for a very long time!
Just when I thought things were wrapping up, we've been introduced to new characters, and a whole other story line. Season 6 should be very interesting!
The Locke thing has me completely confused. Dead or alive? Will the REAL John Locke please stand up?
And what about poor Sayid? Jack ran off with the bomb leaving Sayid to bleed to death? Will he make it till next season, or will he be another casualty?
I am sorry to say I was not sad to see Juliet go, and although Sawyer acted a great farewell scene, I just cannot believe those two as a couple.
I wonder, now that Juliet is gone, if Sawyer ever gets back home, will he look up Cassidy and his daughter Clementine?

And Jacob....hmmmm. now there's an interesting story. How come he knows all of the Losties from their past? Who the heck is this guy?
I like your theory Dean, about the devil collecting souls on the island!

I guess I'll have to go back and watch the whole season all over again....

donna
Old May 15th, 2009, 12:58 AM
Admiral

Reading a blog in USA Today, people are thinking that the Smoke Monster appeared as Locke, just as it impersonated many other people. Smokie has killed several other people, so it's possible it wanted to kill Jacob.

But why, is one among many other questions.......

Old May 15th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Admiral

Hey RDonna and Dean,

I have never seen LOST and undoubtedly never will. Therefore reading your posts is so much fun. If in the far distant future, this thread is ever re-discovered and translated by beings with cognitive abilities, can you imagine what would be going through the heads of such creatures?

They'd probably look at each other and say simultaneously, "QUICK....RUN!"

tODD