Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 29th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to rayb Send a message via Skype™ to rayb
Default Cruisemates Fantasy Cruise Transatlantic from Venice on Ruby

The Ruby Princess will be departing from Venice on Oct 7, 2009. On board will be a very large Group of Cruisemates.

As of Now we understand that Kuki will not be hosting this cruise. Karl will be the one.

Helen and I are cruising on the Ruby. We have booked a Hotel on Oct 5th for 2 days then we board the Ruby.

We would love to hear from as many as possible of those that are going with us. Let this be the Thread to sound off. Tell us the Hotel etc you will be staying at and when. We have booked the Russett Hotel in Mastre. I know its on the mainland away from the canals and such on the Island. But it is a clear shot going across to the Port whick is near the train station.

Lets have fun.

Cruising on Ruby Princess: September 22, 2015. 10 Days, From New York to Quebec City. My 98th Cruise!
Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Admiral

Default b

There must be some of you going with this group?

Cruising on Ruby Princess: September 22, 2015. 10 Days, From New York to Quebec City. My 98th Cruise!
Old July 30th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Ray... there is a thread with some of the folks on the cruise in the Meet On Board section. You'll have better luck connecting there I think.

Sorry I won't be with you guys this time. Stuff happens when we set up some of these group cruises so far in advance, and this time it's happened to me... with family obligations.

I know Karl & Karon will do a fantastic job of replacing me as host, and you'll all have a ball!
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old July 31st, 2009, 02:37 PM
Admiral

Thanks Kuki

Old July 31st, 2009, 04:38 PM
Admiral

sorry Ray, I will be on the Grandeur of the Seas on the Capital Jazz Cruise the week of October 10-17, so I will miss you guys

look forward to taking a CM group cruise with you so I can hang out with your lovely bride and discuss with you your pictures of places I only dream i can get to in my lifetime