Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 20th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Admiral

Default South Carolina CruiseMates !!!!!!

we are all hoping that the winning 250M Powerball Ticket drawn in your state is in your possession and you are planning how to treat us to an upcoming CM group cruise

let's see, lump sum payout is 124.8M - taxes withheld leaves 83.6M minus tithe leaves 58.6 with a very conservative investment return of 5%

yea, that's alot of CM group cruises with us all in suites

I always think winning that large amount, unless it consist of a group of everyday working people who team up to purchase tickets, is a curse for the person that wins it

I would have settle for the 1m consolation prize
Sponsored Links
Old August 20th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Banned
Captain

quote Venice: "I always think winning that large amount, unless it consist of a group of everyday working people who team up to purchase tickets, is a curse for the person that wins it "

The first thing you do is change your phone number. Second thing, you change your address (because once they find out your phone doesn't work, they will come and knock). Kiss your circle of friends goodbye, as well as most relations. God forbid you should pass on, cuz the buzzards will really start circling (with their lawyers)....

Personally, I would take the money, simply because anyone I care about is already in the boat described above. I am probably the only buzzard who refuses to circle right now. (my kid doesn't need an electric car for Xmas that costs almost as much as the one I drive)