Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > People > Chit - Chat for Cruisers
Register Forgot Password?

Chit - Chat for Cruisers Open Forum for non-cruise posts. Please refrain from inflammatory rhetoric that could be considered offensive. We reserve the right to edit or delete for any reason.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to Luanne Russo

Luanne..so let me see if I have this right ..if Texas breaks away from the Union, would I need my passport to embark in Galveston on the Conquest and if I purchased a pair of cowboy boots would it be duty free who would the POTUS name as ambassador to Texas when the Saints play the Cowboys at Texas Stadium would that be considered by the NFL an international game ...if Texans had to evacuate to Louisiana during a hurricane would they be considered refugees

Yes, I guess you would. Puerto Rico still advertises that you don't need one there, so who knows.

You wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of cowboy boots, so if you did, I would take many pictures, and sale them in our new duty free shop.

Maybe George W would be Ambassador. He knows where Texas is.

If Texans went to Louisiana to escape a hurricane, then they would be called stupid. Did you mean it the other way around?

Jerry Jones keeps buying up Dallas, he might one day withdraw from Texas. We will have to wait and see on that one.
Conquest 2006
Conquest 2007
Ecstasy 2008
Valor B2B 2008

Conquest Virtual Cruise Topic Link
Old August 30th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Admiral

I'll bring my visa just in case

it's not so much the boots, it would be the cowboy hat that I would not be caught dead in

rumor is that he might want to throw his hat in the ring for the next Mayor of New Orleans race

he'll need all of his $$$$$ to keep up repairs on that little tv screen that he has installed

glad to see your humor is coming back