CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/)
-   Chit - Chat for Cruisers (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/)
-   -   Let's Get Lei'd Five-0 - CM Group Cruise (http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/chit-chat-cruisers/368043-lets-get-leid-five-0-cm-group-cruise.html)

Kuki September 17th, 2009 12:41 AM

Let's Get Lei'd Five-0 - CM Group Cruise

We've previously done 4 Let's Get Lei'd Group Cruises, and they've been amongst our largest and most fun groups.

Now's the time for #5

Let's Get Lei'd Five-0
On Sapphire Princess
Feb. 26/2011
14 Nights LA- Hawaii - LA

Staterooms:
Interior Double: I $1618.00 *pp
Interior Double: II $1645.00 *pp
Interior Double: JJ $1589.00 *pp
Mini Suite with Balcony: AB $2869.00 *pp
Mini Suite with Balcony: AC $2779.00 *pp
Oceanview Double with Balcony: BA $2399.00 *pp
Oceanview Double with Balcony: BB $2347.00 *pp
Oceanview Double with Balcony: BC $2284.00 *pp
Oceanview Double with Balcony: BD $2239.00 *pp
Oceanview Double: D $2014.00 *pp
Oceanview Double: DD $2059.00 *pp
Oceanview Double: E $1834.00 *pp
Oceanview Double: EE $1969.00 *pp
Oceanview Double: F $1744.00 *pp
Oceanview Double: FF $1789.00 *pp

All prices include port charges & taxes. You also receive $50 per cabin onboard credit, a cocktail party, enjoy Cruisemates Activities, & a tote bag. Book during our reduced deposit promotions with only $100 per person deposit and also receive 2 onboard coupon booklets per cabin. Other categories, 3rd & 4th person rates are also available, call for information. Past Guest also get an additional discount of approx $100 per person off of these prices for a limited time.

*prices are subject to availability.

BOOK IT DANNO
Nancy Bogert (800-561-0802)
Email: nancy@planningcruises.com

beenie weenie September 17th, 2009 08:42 AM

We're the first one booked woohoooooo!!! Called Miss Nancy this morning and I now am the proud owner of a booking number!!!!!!

katlady September 17th, 2009 09:59 AM

I'm going to need to work on the hubby. :D Hawaii is always pricey that is the thing that has kept us from booking in the past. :( I have cruised Princess before. So the past guest discount sounds good. Since we can drive to port that will save some dollars. Does cruise leaves out of San Pedro?

Kuki September 17th, 2009 10:34 AM

Gees.. no moss will ever grow on Beenie LOL LOL

Great to have you along.

Kat.. yup, she sails from and returns to San Pedro. Lots of sea days for me to fill with some fun CruiseMates antics. And Sapphire is a TERRIFIC ship. My favorite in the Princess family.

Don't forget it's a 14 night cruise, so pricing is actually pretty reasonable.

LS80 September 17th, 2009 10:58 AM

We're booked.....just talked to Nancy.......got the room.....who else?????

Sharon

Cruznut2 September 17th, 2009 11:07 AM

I wish..........But the single supplement will put me out of it even before the air is added. had it been the Carnival SpiritI might have been able to do it.

Laura

Kuki September 17th, 2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruznut2
I wish..........But the single supplement will put me out of it even before the air is added. had it been the Carnival SpiritI might have been able to do it.

Laura

Laura.. perhaps another single will turn up who wants to share.

I believe Carnival Spirit's Hawaii cruise is one way later in the spring, when she's repositioning, not return to the mainland, so it would add additional air.

SHARON.. be great to see you and Larry again!

Cruznut2 September 17th, 2009 11:27 AM

Kuki, I hope you will be hosting a cruise from Florida in the not too distant future. I have been trying to meet you for a very long time. The one cruise I managed to book was the Glory B cruise and another person was the group leader. To say the least I am disappointed as I loved Hawaii and would love to return there.

Laura

katlady September 17th, 2009 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruznut2

Laura

The Carnival Spirit is either out of Vancouver (not bad) or Enseneda (heck no). The reason I say heck no for Enseneda is generally you take a long bus ride from LA or San Diego to Enseneda because that isn't a large airport there. Plus Enseneda is the arm pit of mexico yuck. Flying back from Hawaii would be pricey for sure. :shock:

A cruise like this one is most inexpensive way I have found for Hawaii. I want to book this one. Kuki I agree the price is good for what you get. However, I have to work on the hubby. What's the deposit to hold a room?

LS80 September 17th, 2009 01:26 PM

Kuki.......thanks......you're saving us money....... ;)

We wanted to do this cruise....Hawaii.....for our 30th & they don't have them in July, so we will be using February as our anniversary.......

Larry says this will be our honeymoon.........

Sharon

TravelMike September 17th, 2009 04:22 PM

Hello Kuki and friends, Carole and I signed up today. Hawaii sounds like a load of fun. Take care all, Mike

beenie weenie September 17th, 2009 05:52 PM

Woohoo Mike and Carol... I hope the goat herder and Scurvy can join us. This going to be great fun!

TravelMike September 17th, 2009 06:29 PM

Beene, I agree with you Carole and I visited with Don and Darlene in Lake Tahoe last week and I know they signed up. I am not sure about Jim and Snooze. I hope it works for them, We can work on them on the Galveston cruise. Mike

beenie weenie September 17th, 2009 07:11 PM

I felt terrible because I had to cancel the Galveston Cruise. It looks like that is just about the time d/s will be going in for his second surgery. So I have to leave it up to you to do the arm twisting in my absence LOL

ScurvyDog September 17th, 2009 07:37 PM

This probably will not require a great deal of arm twisting. LOL

beenie weenie September 17th, 2009 07:51 PM

:D LOL :D LOL :) :o

TravelMike September 17th, 2009 09:13 PM

Hello Scurvy, I hope you and Kay can make this one. Hawaii with Cruisemate friends sounds like a load of fun. I wanted to do 1-4 but that work thing always stopped me before. Nothing to stop me now!, well as long as Carole goes along with the plan nothing will stop me. Take care, Mike

cruis'n sus'n September 17th, 2009 10:32 PM

Just booked this cruise....We are excited....Now the wait, but that's half the fun...

Kuki September 18th, 2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

A cruise like this one is most inexpensive way I have found for Hawaii. I want to book this one. Kuki I agree the price is good for what you get. However, I have to work on the hubby. What's the deposit to hold a room?
Kat... at the MOMENT there's a SPECIAL $100 PP deposit.

Sus'n... welcome aboard! LOL

Kuki September 18th, 2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TravelMike
Beene, I agree with you Carole and I visited with Don and Darlene in Lake Tahoe last week and I know they signed up. I am not sure about Jim and Snooze. I hope it works for them, We can work on them on the Galveston cruise. Mike

Looking GOOD! Pretty soon the "gang" will ALL be in 8)

Yup.. we need Scurvy and Kay!!

Mike M September 18th, 2009 10:42 AM

Well, folks I've drank the Kool-Aide or was it Hawaiian Punch? LOL :wink:

Betty and I are booked! It's a long way off but unless we're no longer kicking or the cruise of a lifetime doesn't show up, we'll be hula-ing our way on the Sapphire Princess.

Maybe she'll remember me and Betty will have forgotten her. :wink: LOL

http://www.cruisemates.com/gallery/g...1931/36726.jpg

Take care,
Mike

beenie weenie September 18th, 2009 11:07 AM

Woohoo!!! All my favorite peeps are coming!! We're gonna have so much fun!!!

LS80 September 18th, 2009 01:10 PM

Mike......will be great to see you & Betty again!!!!

Sharon

ScurvyDog September 18th, 2009 02:01 PM

OK Danno........
We are booked.

beenie weenie September 18th, 2009 02:14 PM

Woot! Woot!!!

TravelMike September 18th, 2009 06:34 PM

Mike, you are right it is a long way off. I remember thinking that about the Blog 2 NOLA cruise, and that one is a fond memory. Carole and I look forward to meeting you on the Hawaii trip. I have enjoyed reading you comments for some time. Mike

Kuki September 18th, 2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScurvyDog
OK Danno........
We are booked.

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/pr...essions_42.gif

I think it's Kay! LOL

cutiecat September 18th, 2009 10:51 PM

i had said i was interested but don't think i'll be able to go...

going to europe next may for my honeymoon cruise...and in feb 2011 hubby will still be in school...

i think we're out :( dang it!

Y2C September 19th, 2009 02:07 AM

Hmmmmm

Even though I go as a single supplement this cruise maybe hard to pass up. No air fare for me. Park or limo sounds good.

Good Itin .... and those sea days.

Deposit great .... need to explore categories and decks.

Will let eveyone know, calling past cruisers to see if their is interest. Also will be sailing with past cruising Cruisemates.

Steve

LS80 September 19th, 2009 11:50 AM

Ummmmm............Mike.......RUBY Princess???? I think you're on the wrong ship......... ;)

Steve...........hope ya can make it......would love to cruise with ya again.....

Sharon